Once Again, Who is reviewing which day?

Lauren Hynde said:
What the fuck! lol - Let me say this once again. The daily reading recommendations are made for the readers' sake, and the only reason for there to be assigned people to each day is so that we know that someone reads all the poems on each day. They're fail-safe devices, in case no one else posts anything. Ideally, there would be several people making different (or the same) recommendations every day!
What L said.

And most of us love it when there are several reviewers on any given day. I like reading the different opinions. The only reason I was checking on who was doing which day was because MET is dropping reviews for awhile--from what I've read. So, I thought it was a good time to update the list. Of course feelings are tender around here, but I like to brutally whip tender feelings! :devil:

WickedEve said:
What L said.

And most of us love it when there are several reviewers on any given day. I like reading the different opinions. The only reason I was checking on who was doing which day was because MET is dropping reviews for awhile--from what I've read. So, I thought it was a good time to update the list. Of course feelings are tender around here, but I like to brutally whip tender feelings! :devil:

tender 'vittles' for a wicked kitty

do you bitch slap too? <bigrin>

I think Jennifer will make a charming addition to the reviews while I am tied up <hehe> and RF 'spiced it up' on a slow day..which will fall on the Du of tomorrow

I had thought that was the case, then Eve wanted to know who was doing what days, so I thought that was a nice way of saying ... let them do it.

Good to know I was right, and also a lil confused.
I do not care how long peeps have been here ... we learn everyday.
Loose what we learn ... every moment. *grins*

Sorry about my confusion.
Chalk it up to an almost Bitch Slappin ~

* grins n giggles*

Thank you again ~

Me ~

RhymeFairy said:
I had thought that was the case, then Eve wanted to know who was doing what days, so I thought that was a nice way of saying ... let them do it.

Good to know I was right, and also a lil confused.
I do not care how long peeps have been here ... we learn everyday.
Loose what we learn ... every moment. *grins*

Sorry about my confusion.
Chalk it up to an almost Bitch Slappin ~

* grins n giggles*

Thank you again ~

Me ~
Ahhh phuk the nice way of saying anything. I would have just said shoo or get that bitch slappin' you mentioned. Hell, why not both. Grrrr! We need to toughen you up fairy fluff. lol How old are you? I bet you're young, aren't you? :)

WickedEve said:
Ahhh phuk the nice way of saying anything. I would have just said shoo or get that bitch slappin' you mentioned. Hell, why not both. Grrrr! We need to toughen you up fairy fluff. lol How old are you? I bet you're young, aren't you? :)

LMAO ...
You are def. full of piss n vinegar this Pm huh. :catroar:

Love it ..
Fairy Fluff ROFLMAO ~!!!!! :D

Young ... Hmmm ... Can ya keep a secret?

*WEG*

;)

RhymeFairy said:
LMAO ...
You are def. full of piss n vinegar this Pm huh. :catroar:

Love it ..
Fairy Fluff ROFLMAO ~!!!!! :D

Young ... Hmmm ... Can ya keep a secret?

*WEG*

;)
No. I can't keep a secret. I have a big mouth and it serves me well in all sorts of wide open ways.

WickedEve said:
No. I can't keep a secret. I have a big mouth and it serves me well in all sorts of wide open ways.

Good, then we are of the same feather my friend.
Fluffy though I may be ... or not ~ ;)

I am not as old as dirt ... or as young as the Olsen twins.

Ya do know who they are right? :eek:

*grins*

RhymeFairy said:
Good, then we are of the same feather my friend.
Fluffy though I may be ... or not ~ ;)

I am not as old as dirt ... or as young as the Olsen twins.

Ya do know who they are right? :eek:

*grins*
I hate all these *grins* and <grins> that everyone is using. Is there a grin cult? Let's stop grinning like a bunch of monkey bastards, people, and use some honest stuff like ~tongue hanging out and playing dead until you shut up~ Oh, god... I love that! lol No one touch it. It's all mine. {grrr in} Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha
Oh wait. I need to add some softner to this post...

:heart: :rose: :kiss:

Olsen twins? Are there two of them? Why?

WickedEve said:
I hate all these *grins* and <grins> that everyone is using. Is there a grin cult? Let's stop grinning like a bunch of monkey bastards, people, and use some honest stuff like ~tongue hanging out and playing dead until you shut up~ Oh, god... I love that! lol No one touch it. It's all mine. {grrr in} Ahhhh ha ha ha ha ha
Oh wait. I need to add some softner to this post...

:heart: :rose: :kiss:

Olsen twins? Are there two of them? Why?

I guess because one was not enough. Who knows ...
Softener, do not do so on my account. I am good really. ~

OK, No more grins and giggles. Guess ya should know. I am thinking they might be missed somewhat, from my post. Kinda like a cat ... with no cream.
Vinegar and no piss. Honey catching more flies and such forth ~

RhymeFairy said:
I guess because one was not enough. Who knows ...
Softener, do not do so on my account. I am good really. ~

OK, No more grins and giggles. Guess ya should know. I am thinking they might be missed somewhat, from my post. Kinda like a cat ... with no cream.
Vinegar and no piss. Honey catching more flies and such forth ~
See? You're going to stop grinning because I said something about it. Stop that! I'm going to pull your fairy wings off. lol You can grin all you want. Hmm... we need to change your name to wicked fairy. Say it with me. Doesn't that make your wings flutter frantically?

WickedEve said:
See? You're going to stop grinning because I said something about it. Stop that! I'm going to pull your fairy wings off. lol You can grin all you want. Hmm... we need to change your name to wicked fairy. Say it with me. Doesn't that make your wings flutter frantically?

Flutterrrr Flutttterrrrr Flutterrriinnggg Frannntticcaallllllyyyyy ~
Grins~
Thanks my friend for the permission to do what I love best.
A smile ... wink and lil gigglin grins makes my day. :D
Yes, to be sure make my Wicked Fairy wings flutter frantically. ~!!
I am a pleaser ya know. It was only 'cause I respect your opinion so much that I even considered forgettin my grins and giggles.
I love ya Gurl ~!! :heart:

Now go and pester a newbie or sumfin' ~!!

:D

My Erotic Tale said:
tender 'vittles' for a wicked kitty

do you bitch slap too? <bigrin>

I think Jennifer will make a charming addition to the reviews while I am tied up <hehe> and RF 'spiced it up' on a slow day..which will fall on the Du of tomorrow

Thank you hun... :rose:

RhymeFairy said:
Flutterrrr Flutttterrrrr Flutterrriinnggg Frannntticcaallllllyyyyy ~
Grins~
Thanks my friend for the permission to do what I love best.
A smile ... wink and lil gigglin grins makes my day. :D
Yes, to be sure make my Wicked Fairy wings flutter frantically. ~!!
I am a pleaser ya know. It was only 'cause I respect your opinion so much that I even considered forgettin my grins and giggles.
I love ya Gurl ~!! :heart:

Now go and pester a newbie or sumfin' ~!!

:D
Okay, be a pleaser. :) But don't be too sensitive about little things or let anyone tell you what to do. You are woman. You are valuable... wasn't that a line in a deodorant commercial? Oh, and don't let them see you sweat.

WickedEve said:
Okay, be a pleaser. :) But don't be too sensitive about little things or let anyone tell you what to do. You are woman. You are valuable... wasn't that a line in a deodorant commercial? Oh, and don't let them see you sweat.

Thank You Eve. :eek:
I really do appreciate your opions and advice. Thats why I was SO easily Led into thinkin I had stepped into the no-no zone. Grins*
Have a Supppper Great one ~ :D

AWOL again

Dear fellow poets,

I apologize to all of you, and especially annaswirls for having yet again failed in my obligation to share Friday new poems reviews.

Truth be told, I am finding I have neither the time nor inclination to make the effort to read and comment on the new submissions. It is not fair to those posting new poems to have someone with my current attitude reviewing.

So I would beg your forgiveness, and ask that someone with a more positive attiude step up and let anna know you can take over for me doing reviews every other week.

Thanks for understanding, tt2u

:rose:

tungtied2u said:
Dear fellow poets,

I apologize to all of you, and especially annaswirls for having yet again failed in my obligation to share Friday new poems reviews.

Truth be told, I am finding I have neither the time nor inclination to make the effort to read and comment on the new submissions. It is not fair to those posting new poems to have someone with my current attitude reviewing.

So I would beg your forgiveness, and ask that someone with a more positive attiude step up and let anna know you can take over for me doing reviews every other week.

Thanks for understanding, tt2u

:rose:
I'll cover until someone else wants it.

Eve

The Poets said:
I'll cover until someone else wants it.

Eve

I would love to shed my Friday review obligation, even though the Fridays have been more often than not absent of new poems.

um

there was an easier way of saying that.

All yours Eve, let me know if you want me to do a week-- I can pick up anytime, okay?

annaswirls said:
I would love to shed my Friday review obligation, even though the Fridays have been more often than not absent of new poems.

um

there was an easier way of saying that.

All yours Eve, let me know if you want me to do a week-- I can pick up anytime, okay?
No. No. Not all mine. :) I just cover when it's needed and until someone steps forward and let's me know that they want to be a regular reviewer. Actually, I'm not even here anymore. As I explained to one chap, I'm just some wicked eve residue.

WickedEve said:
No. No. Not all mine. :) I just cover when it's needed and until someone steps forward and let's me know that they want to be a regular reviewer. Actually, I'm not even here anymore. As I explained to one chap, I'm just some wicked eve residue.

We are the soap scum to your residue.

So, who wants FRIDAY?

Come on... it is the best day, there are so rarely new poems up, and you can giggle when 60 appear on Sunday....

Come on Flyguy, it will be another venue to show off your brain

alright, i'll do it.

when SeattleRain asks, how can I say no?
SeattleRain said:

So, who wants FRIDAY?

Come on... it is the best day, there are so rarely new poems up, and you can giggle when 60 appear on Sunday....

flyguy69 said:
alright, i'll do it.

when SeattleRain asks, how can I say no?

oh trust me, SeattleRain has heard that word many many times, we are well used to it...

night,

J

SeattleRain said:

So, who wants FRIDAY?

Uh... well, thanks for jumping on this seattle and taking care of it.

WickedEve said:
Uh... well, thanks for jumping on this seattle and taking care of it.

um.... yeah, you are welcome :) you almost sound disappointed

i did not actually jump
bounce fondle or nibble

I think he is trying to remind us that he is not just another washboard bimbo, damn it!

Back