Once Again, Who is reviewing which day?

All right, I'll start tomorrow if that's cool.

Probably about 10 am.

yay :cathappy:

Is this what we have at the moment?

Sun: mojo cat/jim?

Mon: blue
Tue: Flyguy
Wed: Lauren
Thu: Rybka
Fri: annaswirls & tungtied2u (still both of you?)
Sat: Art

yes, Jim said he wanted to do sundays
I asked EVE and she said yes...

jim will be doing sundays reviews

My Erotic Tale said:
yes, Jim said he wanted to do sundays
I asked EVE and she said yes...

jim will be doing sundays reviews
I forgot. I thought it was sunday but didn't save the PM.

I know another day will pop up soon and reviewers are always needing someone to cover. I hope you'll still participate mojo.

Sun: Jim
Tue: Tristesse
Fri: Fly
Sat: Mojo/Art

Okay, Fly said he's Friday and Tristesse is doing Tuesday. What about anna?

Last edited:
mojo_cat said:
Of course! I am always on duty. :D
Hey, can you do Saturdays with Art? I know he focuses on bringing attention to new poets. Thanks Art. :) So I'm sure all the other poets would love to see recommendations on the rest of the poetry.

WickedEve said:
Hey, can you do Saturdays with Art? I know he focuses on bringing attention to new poets. Thanks Art. :) So I'm sure all the other poets would love to see recommendations on the rest of the poetry.

Yup, this is workable for me. There might be some overlap between them, but I think PM's can take care of any major confusion. I'll Ebert to his Roeper.

WickedEve said:
Sun: Jim
Tue: Tristesse
Fri: Fly
Sat: Mojo/Art

Okay, Fly said he's Friday and Tristesse is doing Tuesday. What about anna?

shhhh she is hiding

Thank You Jim

Thank you Jim for taking on the Sunday reviews. I greatly appreciate it.
blessings
du lac~

Du Lac said:
blessings
du lac~
I don't think he did this past Sunday, did he?

Um, that av, Lauren?

I had hoped to hear:

Du Lac said:
blessings
du lac~

something back from the moderators about some post removals. Without any response, I will not be doing Sunday reviews.

jim

WickedEve said:
I don't think he did this past Sunday, did he?

Um, that av, Lauren?

no I just checked Eve he did not....I did not do them because I read that either Jim or Mojo would be taking them>>>> is that true.. please let me know
thank you
du~

i didn't do them because the "jim is doing it" thing seemed pretty clear ^^^.

mojo_cat said:
i didn't do them because the "jim is doing it" thing seemed pretty clear ^^^.
Nothing is ever clear around here. lol
I (eve) messed up, I suppose, on some posts. Hopefully, Jim will see the PM.

mojo, If you want to do the poems from this past Sunday, don't hold back. Give in to the desire to do it. Temptation is good for you. :devil:

Regretably, I am no longer able to do Friday reviews. In fact, I have been farming them out for some time now, into the capable hands of Mojocat, Tzara and duckiesmut, but my friends are growing tired of my repeated requests for their cigarettes.

I have had a wonderful time reading and writing since... last fall, maybe? I don't know when I started. But it is time to pass the perspicacious pen of poetitude on to another reviewer. One of our newer folks, perhaps?

Before you decide it will be too much work, please consider that the reviewer's job is not to write a summary and link to each poem, but rather to draw readers' attention to a few that caught your eye. You don't need to critique every poem (or any, for that matter!), just say "Hey, I liked this one."

So say a prayer, throw dice, gut a wild boar and read its entrails; whatever it is you do to decide your fate. Let us know if you are interested in this opportunity.

-Fly

I'd give it a shot.

I'd give the Friday review a shot, if I'm eligible. I don't know the requirements.

S&D

flyguy69 said:
Regretably, I am no longer able to do Friday reviews. In fact, I have been farming them out for some time now, into the capable hands of Mojocat, Tzara and duckiesmut, but my friends are growing tired of my repeated requests for their cigarettes.

I have had a wonderful time reading and writing since... last fall, maybe? I don't know when I started. But it is time to pass the perspicacious pen of poetitude on to another reviewer. One of our newer folks, perhaps?

Before you decide it will be too much work, please consider that the reviewer's job is not to write a summary and link to each poem, but rather to draw readers' attention to a few that caught your eye. You don't need to critique every poem (or any, for that matter!), just say "Hey, I liked this one."

So say a prayer, throw dice, gut a wild boar and read its entrails; whatever it is you do to decide your fate. Let us know if you are interested in this opportunity.

-Fly

Sex&Death said:
I'd give the Friday review a shot, if I'm eligible. I don't know the requirements.

S&D
I think the requirements are that you're willing to do it. So, I would say you're qualified. Welcome to the critical fraternity, S&D!

Yo, people! I think Thursdays are open if anyone else is interested. And Wednesdays are open if someone wants to make a "long term" commitment. I have someone to cover me while I'm gone on vacation, and that as yet unnamed person might take over for real, but s/he ain't sure about that. Your very sincere love to them and their reviews will help.

And Wednesdays are good days! Think of this as an opportunity. If you can see it in the stars to accept the fame and fortune, the glitter, the paparazzi hounding you for photographs, then let me know. Or—pick up Thursdays. Either/or.

S&D—buy sunglasses. Reviewers should look... stylish. :)

Sex&Death said:

S&D
Sex&Death has generously agreed to take on the Friday reviews, but before I pass on the perspicacious pen of poetitude I feel it only fair to warn him of the hazards.

As some of you know, a couple months back my relationship was in shambles. After months of cold indifference I finally managed to get my partner to go to counseling with me. The counselor got us talking and, after listening for almost an hour, did something that shocked me. He stood up, walked over to my partner, and ripped her blouse open. He then shoved everything on his desk to the floor and proceeded to ravage her right there on the desktop.

When he finally climbed off of her she was panting and flushed but clearly pleased as well. He turned to me as he refastened his clothes and said "That, sir, is all that she needs. Can you give her that three times a week?"

I thought for a moment and said "Well, I can get her here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays I review New Poems."

Last edited:
Back