Once Again, Who is reviewing which day?

SeattleRain said:
um.... yeah, you are welcome :) you almost sound disappointed

i did not actually jump
bounce fondle or nibble

I think he is trying to remind us that he is not just another washboard bimbo, damn it!
Well, I took the job before seeing that stack of poems you've got waiting for review! I may have to go with rubber stamps:

Good

Bad

Thank you for submitting your work to Our Magazine. We enjoyed reading it but regret that we cannot use it at this time.

We wish you the best of luck in placing your work elsewhere and sincerely hope that you will submit other writing to us in the future.

Best,

The Editors

That last one is running low on ink.

flyguy69 said:
Well, I took the job before seeing that stack of poems you've got waiting for review! I may have to go with rubber stamps:

Good

Bad

Thank you for submitting your work to Our Magazine. We enjoyed reading it but regret that we cannot use it at this time.

We wish you the best of luck in placing your work elsewhere and sincerely hope that you will submit other writing to us in the future.

Best,

The Editors

That last one is running low on ink.

hey if you need help, I am home now and can take halfsies?

duckiesmut said:
Is that a little skull on his arm? Or a light bulb?

Damned eyes. :D
Put another quarter in, Duckie, and I'll give you a better look!

goes to look for the quarter slot...then gets a bit befuddled

Where should I deposit said quarter? ;)

duckiesmut said:
goes to look for the quarter slot...then gets a bit befuddled

Where should I deposit said quarter? ;)
I'm not sure you're ready for another ride-- your av is shaking as it is!

SeattleRain said:
um.... yeah, you are welcome :) you almost sound disappointed

i did not actually jump
bounce fondle or nibble

I think he is trying to remind us that he is not just another washboard bimbo, damn it!
I am, or was. Silly reason. Don't mind me. I'm just in the process of finishing my drift away.

Mondays are up for grabs, if someone would like to take them.

Thanks a bundle.

duckiesmut said:
I'm certain someone will gladly do it. :)

I am usually home most Mondays...so I can do it if no one else will..but only if there are no others who want to do it...am not a critic..but I really enjoy reading the list... :)

duckiesmut said:
I'm certain someone will gladly do it. :)
Well, it still sucks ass. Your recommendations are always solid. :rose:

(No disrespect to Blue, of course. Looking forward for your views as always)

Lauren Hynde said:
Well, it still sucks ass. Your recommendations are always solid. :rose:

(No disrespect to Blue, of course. Looking forward for your views as always)

none taken...duckie does a fine review..and I am willing to the best am able..in my perceptive ways.. ;)

bluerains said:
none taken...duckie does a fine review..and I am willing to the best am able..in my perceptive ways.. ;)
Thanks for taking Mondays. You'll do great. :)

ahh..eve..

WickedEve said:
Thanks for taking Mondays. You'll do great. :)

I hope I can enrich and enliven poets just a tad like you, a formidable reviewer...ty for the boost...am happy to help...one thing though...depending on Wilma...power may be out here Monday...not sure yet...still crossing fingers... ;)

The Poets said:
Sun: Du Lac
Mon: duckiesmut
Tue: Flyguy until Tristesse returns
Wed: Lauren
Thu: Rybka
Fri: annaswirls & tungtied2u
Sat: Jennifer C until Art returns

So far, is everyone listed above covering the days your name is beside?

eve
So, now who's on Sunday?
Yes, that's right, Who's on Sunday.
No no no, what is the reviewer's name on Sunday?
That's wrong. What is the reviewer's name on Monday.
Why won't you tell me who reviews on Sunday?
Why reviews on Tuesday, Who reviews on Sunday.
I don't know!
I Dunno, the poet that tackles the Wednesday reviews.
I'm not askin' about Wednesday! Who reviews the poetry on Sunday?
Who does the reviews on Sunday, I'm Not Askin' takes care of Thursday, I Don't Know, Wednesday and Why Tuesday.
Why Tuesday? Why Tuesday? I could care less on Tuesday. Who's on Sunday? <tears now>
I Could Care Less reviews are done on Friday, Who takes care of Sunday.
Gimme a break, here, just answer my question. Who reviews the poetry on Sunday?
Saturday...
I see, Why do I have to wait until Saturday?
Why reviews on --
Tuesday! What's on Monday, I dunno on Wednesday, I'm not askin' for Thursday, I could care less on Friday and gimme a break...
<said together>SATURDAY!
So, who's on Sunday?

Thanks for taking Mondays, blue.

And thanks for saying they were solid, Lauren. :)

sundays

Hi all..like I said I have had a change in life and can no longer do
Sunday's reviews. I thank all who helped me in the last few weeks with the move and I thank the Poets who write here for allowing me the opportunity to do the reviews the last few months. I will step in on the weekdays for anyone who needs to be covered.

If no one does them tomorrow I will tackle them later in the evening. I am on mountain time now so that is later in the evening lol...

thank you all and I am sure the new reviewer will do a fantastic job!

blessings to all
Du~

so sorry du~

Du Lac said:
Hi all..like I said I have had a change in life and can no longer do
Sunday's reviews. I thank all who helped me in the last few weeks with the move and I thank the Poets who write here for allowing me the opportunity to do the reviews the last few months. I will step in on the weekdays for anyone who needs to be covered.

If no one does them tomorrow I will tackle them later in the evening. I am on mountain time now so that is later in the evening lol...

thank you all and I am sure the new reviewer will do a fantastic job!

blessings to all
Du~

you gave very positive feedback in your reviews.. am not usually home weekends so I did not want to commit to Sunday...tis ...dolphins ,, manatees,, herons...and most of all fishin...as long as the little boat holds up...am sure someone will take it..Johns has to drive the boat so...me captain can't do Sunday either..hope to read some of your wisdon on MLP again soon...luvfromtheblue... :kiss:

i know it's been a while but

I'd be happy to take Sundays, if they're empty. If I misread the thread and they aren't, i can also fill in for people when needed.

I'm taking two deep-crit literature classes right now so I'm all for reading something that's not horribly leaden with hopes for a Nobel. I've always had a lot to say about the poems here, I'd be happy to take it on if everyone's all right with that.

My rec's/reviews tend to be more on the constructive-crit side than the good-for-you-for-trying side, but I do read everything and I can promise I won't ignore anything.

I can be reached most quickly at mojocat@gmail.com if someone gets stuck and needs a substitute. I'd also be interested in getting in on that no-holds-barred poetry circle you guys have going if it's still live...

Last edited:
Mojo feel free to take Sundays. I loved doing the reviews but like I said it is time now for me to concentrate on my partner in life and my writing. I have not been doing poetry because we are working on our novel... but I will be back soon. Trying to write adjust to new land, see everything, get a job... which I have a hopeful one on Monday... and plain old get some rest that I have long needed. Hope all are well here and miss you all... good luck Mojo and if you need any help just ask.
blessings
du lac~

mojo_cat said:
I'd be happy to take Sundays, if they're empty. If I misread the thread and they aren't, i can also fill in for people when needed.

I'm taking two deep-crit literature classes right now so I'm all for reading something that's not horribly leaden with hopes for a Nobel. I've always had a lot to say about the poems here, I'd be happy to take it on if everyone's all right with that.

My rec's/reviews tend to be more on the constructive-crit side than the good-for-you-for-trying side, but I do read everything and I can promise I won't ignore anything.

I can be reached most quickly at mojocat@gmail.com if someone gets stuck and needs a substitute. I'd also be interested in getting in on that no-holds-barred poetry circle you guys have going if it's still live...

Back