One in Three Republicans Now Think Donald Trump Was Wrong Candidate Choice

I know where RealClearPolitics is and use it all of the time.

I don't do polls and the reasons are myriad.
One important factor is they are only a snapshot in time. Those in September and October will be more important.

I'd be inclined to seek a candidate from the private sector. Sadly, the political landscape seems rife with corruption and susceptibility to the influence of wealthy donors. Presently, Trump appears to be the lone contender with sufficient nationwide backing and the determination to steer us away from our current trajectory. Your question is important; it's evident that rectifying the turbulence caused by the Democrats will require more than a mere four-year term.
Wait? What?
The dems are to blame for the way republicans are? We made you do this? It’s not you, it’s us? Next you’ll be saying that dems are in need of some personal accountability. 🙄

I'd be inclined to seek a candidate from the private sector.
I’ve got the perfect one for you!
Did you know that self made billionaire Kim Kardashian supposedly just flew to Paris wasting fuel on a private jet giving the middle finger to climate change just to get a cheesecake? Here’s some other positives for her being the great choice for you to consider. She knows Trump. She’s an advocate for pardons. She’s been in the oval office. She was once married to an actual Jew hating Nazi. If her father was alive, he certainly would’ve gotten trump off from all these charges as he did that killer football player. 🎶 OJ Simpson! Not a Tran! 🎶 But you know who is? Her stepmother, he converted! 🎶. Oh, and one last thing. Kim was proud of the sexual tryst that catapulted her career. That’s gotta be a plus for you after hearing jokes about Pecker and tiny mushroom dicks.
KK in 24! Try and really keep the racism to yourself and keep the promoting banners to only 2 K’s though, ok?

Last edited:
Back