"our" hotel/spa/guesthouse

hey what happened to that cute little SierraMoon? Is she still around?

MzChrista said:

Yes she is Mz,...she reads a lot, and I count her as a close friend. :rose:

artful said:

Yes she is Mz,...she reads a lot, and I count her as a close friend. :rose:

OK cool.
Thank you. Seemed like she was here a lot then she was gone.

MzChrista said:
awwww, thanks guys!!! Real life has been catching up to me, and i don't have too much time right now to post.... but i do come in and read alot of what is written....
MzChrista, thanks for worrying about me.. i'm still here, but somewhat in the shadows right now...
Artful, i consider you to be a very dear friend, who has helped me through alot of crap lately....
and to dear Monster..... here is the AV that you love so much... i told you i would bring it back, just for you....
:D

May I please be in charge of the directing of submissives to rip up the bed sheets for impromptu bindings?

NO!

I didn't think so!

Back to the drawing boards then.

We use nuzzink but zee FINEST bindings for our guests!

You might wanta keep those subbies around to rip up old sheets for bandages, Mistress. We're getting calls from the room under OUTSIDER's suite.

There's blood dripping through the ceiling. He's had several visitors...but nobody EVER comes OUT!

ruh row

And the toilet seems to be getting flushed a lot. We may need to use some restraints on some of our clientele.

well now...

Bondage is bondage and I will be more than happy to direct the use of bedsheet strips to to bind wounds and stop the blood flow so that more play can go on.

To keep subs from using the toilet without permission....or forcing them to sit on the can all night long...ok ok ok with proper supervision of course.

My crew always responds to the call of the guests.

Shadowsdream said:
May I please be in charge of the directing of submissives to rip up the bed sheets for impromptu bindings?

ummmm

It is probably not my place to say ... but, as a Domme, I would have thought you may do exactly as you wish.

If you wish for we submissives to tear bedsheets, then tear them we will.

And if you wish to test them out on us ... then who are we to argue? (Well, unless we are certain to get the spanking we want :p )

Last edited:
ahhhhh

....it seems I have found just the place to vacation.

Pack our bags, my pet, and be sure to include....~wonders about tipping and what would be appropriate~...my long-handled paddles!

~thinks about all of the bare, willing behinds to smack~

How much will all of this cost?

Re: ahhhhh

MsWorthy said:
[BHow much will all of this cost? [/B]

Do you know .... I don't think we have even worked out a scale of charges yet.

hmmmmmm ... Risia - you said you were taking care of the books.

We never did work out prices!

I think we would heavily discount any registered forum member though. :D

Back