"our" hotel/spa/guesthouse

Oh! For HEAVEN'S SAKE!!

It's like, totally SIMPLE!

Our dear lady, MzChrista's gonna do MOST of the work!

She'll be singing like,

Some clown in Sacramento was dragged into court
He shot his lawnmower
It disobeyed, it wouldn't start
Might makes right, it's the American way
They fined him $60 and sent him on his way

You know, some people don't take no shit
Maybe if they did they'd have half a brain left

The band and i will do most of the work!

Y'all just gotta look pretty and wiggle to the beat, except i gotta couple like "doobie doo-wops" and a "sh-boom boom" or two for you to sing.

Lookin' pretty? You can do that without even trying! In those trashy outfits, we might go for a version of Pat Benatar's "Love is a Battlefield" too.

Kinda fits the theme around here, don't you think?

"We are STRONG! Heartache to heartache" you know? ... nice choreography too!

Don't you worry about it. It's only show biz. Get yer costumes, go peel some carrots and potatoes, i'll come get you when we're ready for the "dress rehearsal".

There are gonna be a LOT of faces smiling at you. Maybe we'll make enough to pay for the electric bill this month.

Oh I can do Pat Benatar!

I can do most of the 80's including all those metal ballads!

(I can't help it... I am just a ballad kind of girl!).

Can this be one of our costumes?

Did I mention it comes in big girl sizes for those of us with a little more to love?

Last edited:
Oh...YES!!!

That could DEFINITELY be one of the costumes...Ooo

Cellis...this comes under the heading of above and beyond...

Hey! That might be a good name for the Dining/Ballroom!

"Above and Beyond!" ...i like it!!

She is such a beauty! What a kittycat face she has.

You keep talkin' sweet lady! You're going to end up being promoted to the point where you don't get to have ANY fun!

i love my....uhh
JOB??

NO NO!!!! I want to still have fun! Please dont take my fun away.

By the way I more suggestions for costumes and attire for the other fem subs... maybe I can scrape up something for those guys to wear too.

cellis said:
Can this be one of our costumes?

Did I mention it comes in big girl sizes for those of us with a little more to love?
cellis, could you order me one of the big girl sizes too, please? i seem to have ALOT more to love.....:(

SierraMoon said:

cellis, could you order me one of the big girl sizes too, please? i seem to have ALOT more to love.....:(

Of course dear! I will be one the lookout for others!

Big girls can be sexy too...

We were just always told we were not...

But we are beautiful!

Big girls rock!

cellis said:

But we are beautiful!

Big girls rock!

yes, we are, cellis, and yes we do!! :D

by the way... i think we may need some housecleaning staff here, to clean the rooms, after they've been well used... i will be more than happy to apply for that position.. i have some experience in hotel cleaning...
question is.. do i get to keep any toys or whatever that may be left behind??? :D

cellis said:

But we are beautiful!

Big girls rock!

Ohhhh yes!
We most certainly can!

Big girls not only rock, they can do a passable twist too!

AND ... we don't require padding when it comes to wearing corsets etc!

Sierra ... in answer to the toys question ... only if you share among the other subs.
We must stick together with all these dom/mes and switches about - you know ... share and share alike.

Re: This is NUTS!

Are you kidding? TexMex and enimas - now there's an D/s trip that just begs to be embarked upon.

DRxBlue said:
Sure! To the 5 Star restaurant, unique Cowboy/Bondage decor, World Class entertainment with a ballroom, you add Horseback Riding, BullWhip Lessons (including "live human targets" on a good day) ...gun play, anybody?

Hey Joe! Where you going with that gun in your hand?

and PonyBoys and Girls...tailor made harnesses you can take HOME with you!

This is absurdly beautiful ... or am i still dreaming?

WillowPuss said:
Sierra ... in answer to the toys question ... only if you share among the other subs.
We must stick together with all these dom/mes and switches about - you know ... share and share alike.
willow, you are right.. we need to stick together.. but, it couldn't hurt to let atleast 1 Dom/me in on our sharing.. we will need someone who knows how to use the darn things... :D

Re: Re: This is NUTS!

monster666 said:
Are you kidding? TexMex and enimas - now there's an D/s trip that just begs to be embarked upon.

........ Oh, dear God, I my never be normal after laughing this hard!

"Our friendly staff can promise a very thorough cleaning - from end to end! Oh, and we have maid service for the rooms that desire it."

On the business end - I'm still looking into all the licenses one would need to open a standard B&B in this state. Location is key, too. There are so many things to think about. Liquor license for the lounge.

Speaking of the lounge, Doc, can you do "Star Dust" for me, once each night I'm on duty. I can sing Hoagy's stuff okay - I just can't play it anymore.

Hm. Maybe a gift shop, too. I even have a name for that - "Pervertibles". We could rake in the cash.

There's always going to be "buts" and reasons not to start something. Do we want to keep dreamin', or do we wanna make it work? There are so many of us, in so many different places, but we all have talents that could make this thing huge in the right place....

Finally, someone has hit on the job i want.

Please, please let me run the gift shop. That's always been my dream job.

Oh, Ceeeeellis!

Here darlin', this could well end up being one of your signature tunes, if you want it. On those night when T's too busy to sing it himself

We can let Sierra get back to her beloved flute, i'll fire up the candelabra and take the keys myself.

Put a little extra sugar on it, luv, this one's for the T-man. Here are the lyrics:

Sometimes I wonder why I spend
a lonely night dreaming of a song
The melody haunts my reverie,
and I am once again with you
When our love was new
and each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago,
now my consolation is in the stardust of a song.

Beside a garden wall,
when stars are bright,
you are in my arms
The nightingale tells his fairy tale
Of paradise where roses grew
Though I dream in vain,
in my heart it will remain
My stardust melody,
The memory of love's refrain

Live with it a while, see if it grows on you. Great tune, but of course, i like "Am I Blue?" better.

Re: Oh, Ceeeeellis!

DRxBlue said:
Here darlin', this could well end up being one of your signature tunes, if you want it. On those night when T's too busy to sing it himself

We can let Sierra get back to her beloved flute, i'll fire up the candelabra and take the keys myself.

Put a little extra sugar on it, luv, this one's for the T-man. Here are the lyrics:

Sometimes I wonder why I spend
a lonely night dreaming of a song
The melody haunts my reverie,
and I am once again with you
When our love was new
and each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago,
now my consolation is in the stardust of a song.

Beside a garden wall,
when stars are bright,
you are in my arms
The nightingale tells his fairy tale
Of paradise where roses grew
Though I dream in vain,
in my heart it will remain
My stardust melody,
The memory of love's refrain

Live with it a while, see if it grows on you. Great tune, but of course, i like "Am I Blue?" better.

I love "Am I Blue?" too, darling.... It is one of my favs.

Of course I know "Stardust" just a little rusty on the lyrics.

I will brush up on them.... and maybe everynow and then T and I can do some of those Motown duets....

MzChrista said:
OK, who's this Outsider and where are his pictures?

And where's that bellboy?

Doesn't he like scrotal inflation?

Been away for a while but now I'm back........LET THE HORROR BEGIN!!

When the computers are running ok (hah!), I'd be happy to help out with the training of ponies :)

<edit>
Big girls most definetly rock !

I am one myself :)

Re: Re: Re: Outsider's AV

I know a shrink - he's very good, and very busy. But if you'd like, I can put in a word for you. He might find your case very interesting.

Oh, and you might like this; his couch is a nailbed.

OUTSIDER said:

It's a beautiful world :D

Back