Ovina

Very nice short, Wills.

Armchairs - many a young girl's first erotic encounter, ah...

Perdita :cool:

Aw, Flicka, missed out did you? Armchairs, doorknobs, swing set poles, monkey bars!!!

Perdita (managed to find some happiness in childhood) :p

Armchairs, OK - that's were you sit when you're masturbating. Monkey bars - I can only hope you're referring to those things at playgrounds, where you spin around like on a trapeze.
Doorknobs - I have no idea.
Swing set poles..?:confused:

Flicks: you face the edge of the door, hold on to the two knobs, let your cunt rest on the edge and proceed.

Swing sets have those nice thick poles that form large triangles as support for the top pole from which the swings hang. A little girl (or boy) can set atop one of the support poles and frig nicely.

And yes, the monkey bars were the elaborate contraptions from which a curious child could hang/rub in many ways and directions.

I rarely played in the sandbox, haha.

Perdita

On top of the swinging poles???:eek:

Me with my fear of heights! (Which is why I prefer the Missionary.)

I guess I did miss out on lots. I was too busy making Ken and Barbie strip and fuck.;)

Kids are much easier off these days. They can just order a vibrating Harry Potter-broomstick from Mattell, online.

Svenskaflicka said:
MG, if you see Clinton around - take Ovina and run like hell!:eek:
MG will have a problem there. Ovina's beret will remind Clinton of Lewinski's 'head' while BigButt will remind him of the broad-shouldered hip of Linda Tripp. :eek:

rhinoguy said:
. . . brother scammed an invitation to . . . President Bush will be there, and John Travolta ... on The Wright Brothers.
The Wright Stuff !

Hey, do you think they can get Danny DeVito to do the voice-over when W delivers his speech? :rolleyes:

Perdita,

I haven't been so scared, since I saw the second edition paintings to the Kama Sutra. :(

Quasimodem said:
Perdita, I haven't been so scared, since I saw the second edition paintings to the Kama Sutra. :(
Oh, get a grip, Quas. And where's the url?

Perdita ;)

Pierce, as in Life I believe there are no accidents*, in Lit. there are no innocent comments.

Perdita :devil:

*you have to be over 50 to know that.

PierceStreet said:
Perdita : Wow, even the most innocent comments here can shoot a thread off in an interesting direction. Never being a little girl, I hadn't heard about that. Now the horse thing, men have long suspected!

Do I even dare to ask?:(

rhinoguy said:
. . . same brother...auditioned for a reality show called "escape from experiment Island"...

I won't watch a "Survivor" type reality show until they set one up where only Mother Nature can "vote them off the island." :(

Back