panties yes or no

I am wearing panties now, and usually when I go out too, but sometimes I love the feeling of daring by not wearing any and seeing how short a skirt I dare go with. I was surprised one night at a pub when a guy stopped next to me at the bar and told me he'd seen that I wasn't wearing any. Maybe a lucky guess, I'll never know, but it got me very excited to think he'd seen.

I am wearing panties now, and usually when I go out too, but sometimes I love the feeling of daring by not wearing any and seeing how short a skirt I dare go with. I was surprised one night at a pub when a guy stopped next to me at the bar and told me he'd seen that I wasn't wearing any. Maybe a lucky guess, I'll never know, but it got me very excited to think he'd seen.

That is very hot when you go out without wearing any and wearing a short skirt. He may have known or just trying to see if you'd admit to it and see how far you'd go. Since you enjoyed it and that it got you excited, maybe you should try it more often?

I love panties, they are a fun time. Especially the ones with the lack/seethrough bumbs. Lovellly.

That is very hot when you go out without wearing any and wearing a short skirt. He may have known or just trying to see if you'd admit to it and see how far you'd go. Since you enjoyed it and that it got you excited, maybe you should try it more often?

I think I should, in fact I know I will......seize the day and all that

hmmmm but such a sexy thing on a female body, of course none is pretty sexy to :D

Love to wear sexy panties all kinds but sometimes i feel very naughty and waer none Under a skirt oooohhhh;)

Twist love your thread;)

Love to wear sexy panties all kinds but sometimes i feel very naughty and waer none Under a skirt oooohhhh;)

Twist love your thread;)

Sexy panties are very nice but being naughty and not wearing any under a skirt is truly the best!

Thank you my dear Nell. :rose:

Oh and how is that? ;)

Last week i had no regular panties to wear so i put a thong Under my pant. I lose weight so when i bent my pants show my butt ;) so my only male coworker caught me and well see all my glory ;)

Twist love your thread;)

very sexy both ways, I prefer some wrapping on the present but like both ways

Last week i had no regular panties to wear so i put a thong Under my pant. I lose weight so when i bent my pants show my butt ;) so my only male coworker caught me and well see all my glory ;)

haha, I think that is the idea behind the thong though to make it look like you're not wearing any underwear ;)

Congrats on losing weight too, didn't know you were trying but still a good thing to accomplish if you were trying to. :)

haha, I think that is the idea behind the thong though to make it look like you're not wearing any underwear ;)

Congrats on losing weight too, didn't know you were trying but still a good thing to accomplish if you were trying to. :)

Yes but i work with children so not so cool, and this coworker is more a friend than a prospect ;) and on a party ok but on workplace ....

And i actually lose it without trying so ;) i still to work my habs;)

Yes but i work with children so not so cool, and this coworker is more a friend than a prospect ;) and on a party ok but on workplace ....

And i actually lose it without trying so ;) i still to work my habs;)

Yeah it's not a good idea at work then. You just need to visit more parties then ;)

That's great you lost it without trying :)

Back