panties yes or no

No, but when I do wear panties, it comes along with a matching bra. So when I'm in the middle of some sizzling intercourse, my man's jaw drops at the sight of some Lacey lingerie. It's all for the effect. You have to make men beg for the revelation of a woman's body. That's how I see it, and how I am ;)

very hot ME, thank you.

None right now. I tend to wear no knickers when it's warm and I'm wearing a summer dress. Also wear none to work seeing as I'm sitting down pretty much all day and nobody is going to notice.

But if I'm going out where no one but the friends I'm going out with knows me then I wear a mini dress or skirt with no knickers- a thong being the most- no matter the weather.

None right now. I tend to wear no knickers when it's warm and I'm wearing a summer dress. Also wear none to work seeing as I'm sitting down pretty much all day and nobody is going to notice.

But if I'm going out where no one but the friends I'm going out with knows me then I wear a mini dress or skirt with no knickers- a thong being the most- no matter the weather.

wow, that's very hot and wish I was your friend ;)

None right now hehe - but normally I do. I love the feeling of different fabrics on my vag, especially when I'm horny.

I have a habit of texting a friend about once a week that says, "Panty Check"...today's response was different than usual...Commando! That's rare for her...and oh so yummy...

I watched Mrs. Roc put on her "Miss Me" capris this morning...no panties in sight...

It's been a hell of a day!

if you're reading this and your answer is "yes", make it a "no" right now. Done and done, simple.

Right now.... no

Thank you MrsCC, that's always a good option ;)

I have a habit of texting a friend about once a week that says, "Panty Check"...today's response was different than usual...Commando! That's rare for her...and oh so yummy...

I watched Mrs. Roc put on her "Miss Me" capris this morning...no panties in sight...

It's been a hell of a day!

Wow Roc, you are 2 for 2 today!

Especially for twist ... I :heart: U :kiss::kiss:;)

TRTartRobyn046.gif

Back