panties yes or no

Last year he gave me a couple of panty/bra lingerie sets that he had purchased on one of his trips. He particularly likes the red lace set and so I wear it now and then when we have sex. The panties are probably more like a thong than panties and he loves the feel and look when I wear them, and when we're going at it and he usually just pulls the crotch aside and slides into me. When he's thrusting into me, he likes the sensation of the lace rubbing against his shaft and after he cums the material gets wet with his cum and that along with the friction from the lace keeps him hard and ready to go again.

Yes wearing panties today. Bright yellow ones like the sunshine.

yes i do and i really like the feel of them.

That's fantastic thanks.

Going without today.....need to see how it feels

Me? A sundress with a sweater. I figured I'd go all in. :eek:

Wow, that's awesome and very glad to hear you're testing the waters so to speak. I'd like to hear what your experience was and thanks for posting.

Black boyshorts today

Thank you Athena.

None right now

Very sexy thanks louise!

Yes wearing panties today. Bright yellow ones like the sunshine.

Thank you and is yellow your favorite color or are you making a statement? ;)

Last year he gave me a couple of panty/bra lingerie sets that he had purchased on one of his trips. He particularly likes the red lace set and so I wear it now and then when we have sex. The panties are probably more like a thong than panties and he loves the feel and look when I wear them, and when we're going at it and he usually just pulls the crotch aside and slides into me. When he's thrusting into me, he likes the sensation of the lace rubbing against his shaft and after he cums the material gets wet with his cum and that along with the friction from the lace keeps him hard and ready to go again.

Wow icdt, that is quite the erotic description. I love red lace on women too and I bet you look very sexy wearing them. I personally don't like the feel of lace against my cock and fear the friction causing problems. I do love the thought of you leaving the panties on and them getting wet with both of your juices. I think that is really hot and a huge turn-on.

Thanks for posting icdt

I have them on now and PM'g . . . If he responds correctly I may end up taking them off and rubbing myself to ecstasy:devil:

Wow, that's awesome and very glad to hear you're testing the waters so to speak. I'd like to hear what your experience was and thanks for posting.

It was exhilarating! I got pretty nervous when I had to walk up some stairs in public...had to make sure no one was behind me first :eek: I think I'll be going sans panties more often this summer, but probably only with skirts/dresses.

I'm with you... just got home and they're off!

Very nice MrsCC!

I have them on now and PM'g . . . If he responds correctly I may end up taking them off and rubbing myself to ecstasy:devil:

mmm, love hearing that icdt, so tell me how did it turn out and details my dear :devil:

It was exhilarating! I got pretty nervous when I had to walk up some stairs in public...had to make sure no one was behind me first :eek: I think I'll be going sans panties more often this summer, but probably only with skirts/dresses.

Wow that is very hot especially with you going up the stairs. Sounds like it will be a fun and exciting summer for you and some others around you :devil:

Thank you all!

No panties, have the day off and heading to the gym this morning...........so nothing between you and I except some little spandex......

tifani

No panties, have the day off and heading to the gym this morning...........so nothing between you and I except some little spandex......

tifani

mmm, I love spandex especially when you're not wearing panties tifani. Would love to see you wearing them without panties :devil:

tifani

Very very sexy. I hope it gets a little damp there.

tifani

Mmmm... Just the way it should be, spandex & no panties gets me so hard.

Back