panties yes or no

Now? No. When I go out it depends on a couple things. Very short skirt and somewhere I don't feel like doing show and tell? then I'll wear panties. If I'm in a dirty minded mood and want to keep a vibe in I'll wear them as well (bullets usually their more discreet). Same of course for that time of the month. In general though I don't.

Yes pink lacy cheekies

very nice visual lilred ;)

Now? No. When I go out it depends on a couple things. Very short skirt and somewhere I don't feel like doing show and tell? then I'll wear panties. If I'm in a dirty minded mood and want to keep a vibe in I'll wear them as well (bullets usually their more discreet). Same of course for that time of the month. In general though I don't.

I love your reasons why to wear them especially keeping a vibe inside you. I do love to see short skirts and hope to catch a glimpse of whether she's wearing panties or not and what kind if so. I love it when there are none under a short skirt, it's so hot! Thanks samantha!

great photos Holley and I like that you wear none sometimes. I'd like to try to guess whether you're wearing them or not ;)

Wow hw, so when you wear dresses you don't wear panties? I like that a lot :devil:

Thank you both.

It's a recent habit.....and it was soooooo hot today.

No panties on currently-but I typically won't wear them throughout the day either, unless I feel like it, and then I'll wear a lacy thong.

Back