panties yes or no

black grey

Yes old faded black n grey stripe boxer short, worn hole in the crotch, and, I think a stain from some egg yoke, any one want to tempt me to take them off :D:D

i love to wear panties - especially thongs

white is my fave colour

White thongs are sexy that's for sure. Thanks bluebird.

Pale pink lacies - jeans coming off now

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Panties off ;)

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Way to go Katie, nothing like going without after wearing them I bet. Thanks for sharing.

I will be wearing purple silk panties today!

Yes! My outfit today is black skirt, heels, purple blouse. Lots of cleavage! It's Spring!!!:D

Thanks Bobby. I was bouncing all over town today! :D

Very nice Marie and I like your outfit as well as the lots of cleavage and the bouncing part. Now honestly, didn't you want to take off those panties during the day and be a little dangerous with the skirt on?

Well I love the feeling of my ass being exposed and the lace aganist me is a contrasting feeling of dirty and innocent.

Dirty and innocent is a good contrast alright as well as feeling your ass being exposed. Maybe you would like to feel more exposed without wearing any?

Yes, my panty staple is a white cotton brief. Possibly a thong at times but I do prefer briefs for everyday use.

Yes, my panty staple is a white cotton brief. Possibly a thong at times but I do prefer briefs for everyday use.

Very hot Asian Flower and I do like white cotton for the softness of touching the panty to match the soft skin of a sexy woman and that white cotton shows off a woman's sex which just turns me on that much more. Plus I like the idea of sliding my fingers under the leg opening to explore what's underneath while kissing my way up the legs and thighs.

No panties right now, just got out of the shower. I was wearing a red satin thong. I normally have panties on during the day when out and about, but get naked as soon as I walk through the door. LOL

No panties right now, just got out of the shower. I was wearing a red satin thong. I normally have panties on during the day when out and about, but get naked as soon as I walk through the door. LOL

Mmm very sexy thoughts of you not wearing panties and all cleaned up and ready to get dirty. A red satin thong though does sound very hot and bet it feels very good too :devil:

I almost always wear panties unless my husband asks that I not (maybe two or three times a month when we are going out).

I almost always wear panties unless my husband asks that I not (maybe two or three times a month when we are going out).

Are you planning on going out 'without' soon?

Your threads and links are also most enjoyable - thank you :rose:

That sounds fun for you to go out and not wear them. Does he tease you when you are without them or do you flash others?

I don't always wear panties but when I do I wear a thong :p

Well, actually I rarely wear panties, at all.

Thongs are very sexy but I do like that you rarely wear panties at all Tanya. Do you have fun when you don't wear them? Thanks for sharing.

Back