panties yes or no

I'm currently not wearing panties. Occasionally I don't wear any going out, it really depends on what I'm wearing and what the weather is like.

I'm currently not wearing panties. Occasionally I don't wear any going out, it really depends on what I'm wearing and what the weather is like.

I am whole-heartedly agreeing with Erenn's decision to skip the panties currently ;)

Thanks Erenn and I'm glad to hear that you are not wearing any panties now and that you don't wear any occasionally when you go out. You sound very fun :devil:

Right now, yes, I'm wearing panties and a little white tank top. But I'm about to hit the shower, so...

Right now, yes, I'm wearing panties and a little white tank top. But I'm about to hit the shower, so...

What a nice visual to think about you in a white tank top and panties, then removing all to take a shower (that is that plan right?). Thanks Erin and what is your plan for after the shower may I ask?

No panties yet, just out of the shower and getting ready for work very slowly..

Mmm, another sexy story for me to think about just out of the shower without panties. I do love showers, nakedness and sex all rolled up into one. Glad you're getting ready slowly for work and does that mean no panties under the work attire? Another fun thought racing through my mind.

shadowline-lo-rise-hipster-panty-briefs.jpg

With suspender belt and stockings :)

((( twist ))) :kiss::)

grape_vine.gif

Back