Pay the rent...or??? (closed for Becaa57)

I'm just coming down from my orgasm, thinking god if I knew this felt so good, I would have done it when first asked.

Then hearing you invite Mack over. I look up and smile at him. "Hi Mack come join us!!!! I've missed you"

Mack’s smile grew wide at her welcome invitation, immediately dropping his swim trunks and coming up close.

“Thought I could enjoy another experience with you, Becca.”

I leaned back with a bourbon to watch Becca’s eagerness to please and get what she desired.

He walks up to me, and I reach up to grab his cock. I start licking him and pumping it. I do enjoy doing this, and seems strange on one hand, I barely know Mack, and doing what with a boyfriend would take months to get too. Also knowing that he'd just watch George fucking me from behind, something no other man has. Adds to my excitement and I suck and pump him. He reaches out to play with my tits as I do. I moan in pleasure as he does

Becca was coming into her own being, jerking off almost a complete stranger after a fresh fuck in her virgin ass. All for the reward of hot cum on her face and tits, with the chance of getting some in her mouth.

Like a proud Daddy, I smiled as I thought of all the other things to introduce her to…..

Mack comes closer and putting his hands on my head, start pumping in and out of my mouth. I let him do that, but then stop him to remind him, I wanted him to cum on my face and tits. He just smiles nods his head and pushes his cock in my mouth again. A bit rougher then last time, more demanding, but I'm ok with it. We continue, then he moans, pulls back and pumping himself, sprays me with his hot cum!!!! God, I don't know why I love that from you two, in the past I'd have been upset if someone did that.
"Yesss Mack keep cuming!!!! I love it!!!!" when he is almost done, I take him back in my mouth and milk him dry.
We all relax and sit down, me with a slightly sore bottom and his cum on my face and tits, that I play with

Mack’s release of hot cum brought a huge smile to Becca’s face. And cleaning his cock afterwards seemed to cause even more joy. As we all sat down to relax, she swirled her finger through the cum on her tits like she was finger painting, ensuring her nipples were adequately coated.

“So, any word about Millie, Becca?”

I stop playing with Macks cum, it's starting to dry anyways. I get a towel and wipe it off.
"No, not yet, but I know tonight is her late night. I can text her in the morning if you want"
smiling
"Till then I guess you'll have to make do with me"

Mack and I just smiled as she said that. I straddled her and pulled her up by her shoulders so my cock was dangling in her face.

“I guess it’s my turn to splash your face and tits, Becca. Mack, I think it’s time for you to eat the pussy of our little girl.”

smile, "Oh yes!!!! love when you splash me George!!!!, and Mack eats pussy so good!!!!" as he goes down between my legs, you two maneuver me so I'm basically sitting on his face and my mouth at cock level for you

Her hands grip my ass as she uses that talented mouth to make me hard. Which happens quickly as her verbal moans from her young pussy being licked vibrate my cock down to my balls.

As I start sucking you, I'm amazed for a minute, having this kind of sex with two older men, neither of them a love interest, just sex, and fun somewhat kinky sex too. Mack's mouth on my pussy feels so good, he is gripping and spanking my ass sum too. As y our hand holds my head so you can fuck my mouth, all the way. I'm trusting that you will pull out and spray me

Mack’s slurping her pussy juices and those mumbled sounds of pleasure he was making indicated he was greatly enjoying himself. Which also meant Becca was getting great use of his talent. And with her experienced mouth taking my cock like the pro she was becoming.

“Here it goes…” as I pulled out of her young mouth and stroked myself aiming for her tits while she twisted her nipples.

Last edited:
Mack is very good at eating pussy as it turns out, I feel my orgasm building as I keep sucking your cock, well more holding still while you fuck my face. Way too soon, you're pulling out telling me it's coming!!! I sit up a little more, twisting and pulling on my nipples in preparation to getting a sperm shower. A few more strokes by you and I see it shooting out, streams of hot white cum, hitting my face, hair and tits!!!! I switch from my nipples to just rubbing it into my skin. This triggering my orgasm and I grind down on Mack's face it washes over me.
"Ohhhh god yessss!!!! I love it so much!!!!!!" You then shove your cock back into my mouth, feeding me the last little bit.

Not sure what it is, but watching a hot young lady like Becca suck me dry while still playing with her cum coated tits and nipples is so hot. Toss in more extra points since her pussy was still being licked by Mack. A self made cum dump for sure.

"You like Daddy's cum?"

I am loving this, my tits with your cum some in my mouth. Macks tongue and fingers in my pussy. Even the memory of your cock in my ass
"Yes Daddy!! I love your cum love the taste and how it feels on my tits, Do you like cumming on your baby girl?"

I could almost smile non-stop listening to her praise.

“I think you need to return Mack’s personal attention to him….that will give me the chance to cum in you from your recently realized pleasure area baby girl.”

OK Daddy I like Mack's cum too! He is already on his back his hard cock waiting for me. Kneel so I can do it right. He smiles and then goes to his knees. I'm on all 4s and crawl to him. Grabbing him I put him in my mouth. Looking back at you I wiggle my ass. Cum luck me again Daddy I want it. Returning to Mack's cock I start sucking him as he holds my head as starts fucking my mouth

Spreading some of the massage lotion on her rosebud, I inserted a finger deep in her back door, already knowing how tight she was. Convinced she she loved that forceful entry, my finger was quickly replace with my cock. Like the natural fuck machine she was becoming she soon had my thrusts synchronized with Mack’s as he fucked her face.

I'm between the two of you, your going into me was much easier this time, no pain just the feeling of your cock opening up my bottom. Then your hands on my hips holding me as you start going in and out, after a bit the two of you are in synch pulling out and pushing in at the same time.
I'm loving the feeling of your cock in my ass stimulating nerves I never knew I had. on all 4's well 3's as I reach back between legs to play with my clit as your cocks send me to heaven. Mack changes to, shifting to holding my hair to hold my head as his hand reaches down to play with my nipple.
God, I think I'm going to cum first from this, as I know both of you are working on your 2nd, 3rd orgasms.

Becca’s throaty sounds and ass clenching were signs of her impending orgasm. And not the least, her playing with her clit, as Mack twisted her nipple which she loved more and more. All it took was for me to smack her ass and her convulsions began. She rose up and pushed her ass to my balls as Mack spewed his cum on her. Face and I shot my load into that young ass.

The smack send me way over the edge, then both of you orgasming with me!!! Mack painting my face with another load of his cum and you pumping yours deep inside me. After he finishes he pushes his cock back in my mouth so I can get the last little bit and clean him.
"Ohhhh god!!!! I loved that!!! I never knew being fucked there would feel so good."
I love how you feel inside me.
"If you want let me clean your cock too George!!!"

Damn. Going ass to mouth was so erotic and before I knew it Becca finished with Mack and reversed herself onto my cock. She leveled those eyes at mine and winked…un-expressed desires communicated to me on how far she would go with her desires.

“That’s the way little one….clean Daddy’s cock like the good girl you are.”

No idea why I officered this, but why not.
"Ok Daddy, I will clean your cock nice and clean"
Taking you in my mouth, tasting your cock, but also I guess my ass too, earthy, not terrible. I lick and suck you from balls to tip, when I'm done you're shiny and clean. Kissing the tip
"All clean Daddy!!"
Mack goes 'Damn!! That's hot'

Her face was still covered in Mack’s cum as she took me in her mouth, that suction and tongue cleaning mine off and her getting a special taste. Then she did my balls which were also coated with what had leaked out of her back door. I sat down and watched her use her fingers to scoop sticky cum off her face and into her mouth, grinning ear to ear.

I am smiling as I sit down.
"Well tonight was different!!! I hope you both enjoyed as much as I did!!! Wow!!"
I look around.
"Think I'm going to call it a night, you two look wore out."
Giving you both a kiss goodnight I head upstairs to a warm shower and bed

Back