Pay the rent...or??? (closed for Becaa57)

I readily noticed Becca’s use of “Mommy” which caused me to wonder about their relationship in general given Becca’s use of “Daddy” at times. So many possibilities. Add in Millie’s direction to her about what to do with the wrap.

While not Becca’s age, Millie had a firm body and quite enticing chest. Though boobs of any size were a delightful playground.

“So, Millie, eager to lay down so Becca and I can relax you?”

I straddled Millie’s hips, their delicious comfort feeling quite nice and bringing back some wonderful memories. With oiled hands I started at her neck and shoulders, her contours still familiar after all this time.

Becca stood and watched, biting her lower lip, and a well expressed hunger on her face. Gliding down to Millie’s shoulder blades, fingers pushing deep as thumbs pushed out across her spine.

“No road map needed…I just follow your skins response.”

I watch as you straddle and rub her, god wasn't that long ago it was me under you!!!
Millie moans as your touch works her. I notice you seem to know what area's to concentrate on.
"You really are good at massages George!!"
Millie says
'You have no idea Becca'

Scooting down a bit, my cock dragging across her ass cheeks….patience…and that small of her back…fingers finding that tickle spot where her hips and ass wiggled against my cock.

Moving again and not resisting the urge to slap her right ass cheek, knowing where it would lead later. My hands on those cheeks and thumbs spreading them open, Becca moving to view her more directly….

I watch the two of them, both of them obviously getting excited as you move down and around her body.
Moving around and finally sitting on the lounge as you continue your massaging. But even I can see that she is very turned on

Millie’s legs parted a bit as I slid down again, positioning one of my knees between her legs and the other outside her leg. The view I was given was quite enticing. My hands worked the back of her thighs with hands always squeezing those ass cheeks on the upstroke. Her pussy lips full and flushed, moist and beckoning. Becca pulled up a chair and sat, immediately playing with her cute pussy.

“You like watching Daddy massage Millie’s ass, Becca?”

My hands on my body as I watch the two of you, obviously this is not new ground for either of you.

"Yes I do!!! It's nice to see it from this angle!!!!"

My hands would dally now, sometimes just grazing Millie's pussy lips or a thumb against her rose bud...just enough to get a throaty moan from her. But we both knew it was just a tease as she was just taking that climb to the edge.

"Roll over Millie, you know you want my hands on your tits."

Becca was eager to see me squeeze them, licking her lips...possibly more eager than Millie...I'd lay odds Becca came just watching....

I watch as you rub her, even seeing you touching her pussy. I can almost feel it as I touch my own.
She smiles as she rolls over, seeing her breasts, bigger then mine but still full the nipples hard. Wondering what it would be like to suck on one. You move back up to her shoulders and resting on her hips start massaging her

Millie's breasts felt like a long lost friend back after a long time. My eyes connected with Millies, so intense with that dreamy pre-orgasm look. My hands float over them ensuring a nipple pull each pass around them. Each of her moans making my cock harder. Remembering the past, I lightly smack her left one just to see her smile grow larger. Becca jumped and blushed madly. Becca pulling on her nipple while having at least three fingers her own pussy. Millie raised her shoulder on the breast not slapped with that daring and questioning look of hunger. I obliged.

I watch as you pull her nipples, something I love for me too, but jump when you slap it!!!! "Ohhhh wow"
surprised when she lifts the other one for that too, which you oblige!!
"That's hot!!!!"

That tit slap was so comforting...that slight warm burn on the fingers with that instantaneous moan of pleasure from Millie. As i slipped down her body, to start a serious fondling of her pussy, I couldn't resist slapping both her tits at once. Both of us enjoying the slap in our own way.

Watching the two of you, so exciting. You are rougher with her, but she seems to love it. The slaps ring out. Your touch on her pussy is looking firmer too, rougher. God never would have guessed she like rough sex

My fingers entered her wet pussy...both thumbs pushing her clit...while watching Becca's eyes. The hunger and trepidation evident...wondering what if and thinking no at the same time. While using both hands to pinch Millies pussy lips, one lifts to slap her lips and hearing that yelp of pleasure from her.

"Becca...thoughts traveling thru you mind?"

"Watching you two is amazing, both something I didn't expect, but very erotic"

Watching Millie’s look of pleasure brought back memories. Thumb and index finer pinching her clit and pulling as I could……my other hand starting to do the slow disappearing act into her wet pussy as she gasped over it being stretched…..

I watch in awe as you pinch and pull her clit, something I would think would hurt, but she moans and arches her back into it. Getting closer as I watch your hand going into her, your entire hand!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! she is shaking her head back and forth, her hands on her tits, squeezing and pulling them. I can see she is extremely turned on!!! I've never seen a hand go into a pussy before, heard about it, but God!!!!

Millie’s orgasm raged as my fingers attempted to spread inside her wet pussy and a shudder each time my clit pinching slipped off and I latched back on it. She was pulling on her nipples more fiercely than I ever had that I remember. Becca was looking shocked but amazed at where my hand was…obviously wondering how it felt.

“Best massage ever from the inside Becca!”

I watch as she cums hard on your hand now fully inside her pussy!!! Looks like she is trying to pull her nipples off her breasts, that I can relate too, but god such a big orgasm!!!!!
"That's amazing, but there is no way your hand would fit in me!!! Maybe Millie's"

“Hmmm…let me wind Millie down here a bit, Becca. She probably could use a bit of relaxation after that climax. Pretty sure I can make it happen for you.”

Pulling my hand out of Millie so slowly, watching her gasp as the widest part of my hand exited her sexy pussy, lips acting like they didn’t want to let it go. Pain so moist as I rubbed her lips down and saw that after glow smile.

Pouring her an iced bourbon, “Your turn to watch Millie. Becca, lay back, face up please.”

She couldn’t resist complying even though some level of shock crossed her face.

I'm surprised when you order me to lay down, I hadn't planned on joining in yet, but you use the tone that Ive come to know
"Ok Daddy!"
Laying on the chaise on my back, wondering what's coming next although knowing that I will love it

Becca was more than willing it seemed...watching Millie had definitely got her juices flowing. Squirting massage oil all over her young breasts and abdomen and just down unto her already glistening pussy. Her eyes locked on mine as I started on her chest, making sure her nipples got the tugs she craved. Nails dragging down her sides then pushing back up, each time moving back a bit for easy access to her pussy. Teasing it, her legs naturally pulling up and spreading wide for me. My two fingers, well coated, entered her as she clenched a bit.

"Just relax Becca."

When I pushed in three fingers her hips lifted as she moaned..."Go slow Daddy."

Keeping that in mind as I began trying to get the fourth finger in as she reached put to grab Millie's hand.

I am amazed that you are trying at all, but I can handle the first 2 fingers easily. The third is more then I'm used too, and I tense up, you tell me to relax
"I will try Daddy, but I've never done this before!!!!"
You give me that look, that I recognize as we are going to to this baby. When you start pushing your 4th finger into me, I grab Millie's hand
She squeezes mine
'Becca you have to relax, breath deep, it will fit don' worry!!!'
I nod
"Ok Mommy"

You continue and I am holding her hand, having flashbacks to my dad at home

"Ok Daddy keep going!!!"

I knew getting the whole hand in was going to tense her up and create that stretch she wanted. Breathing deeply I could see her inner thighs relaxing a bit…tucking my thumb into my palm, moving back out and then in a bit more each time.

“Doing great little one, not much more and I’ll be in…”

Back