Perks' E Discussion Thread

minsue said:
We can still talk about your hat though, right? :D
I'm back under the heavy heavy weight of the hat. I feel secure under the hat. The hat protects me and calms me. I love the hat. I'm not sleeping with it or anything like that. It's a pure, wholesome kind of hat love. If I said the hat belonged to my cousin, would that be too southern and ick you out?

WickedEve said:
I'm back under the heavy heavy weight of the hat. I feel secure under the hat. The hat protects me and calms me. I love the hat. I'm not sleeping with it or anything like that. It's a pure, wholesome kind of hat love. If I said the hat belonged to my cousin, would that be too southern and ick you out?

I thought your hat was a prop. That you cropped it from another picture and pasted it on top of your head... ;)

neonurotic said:
I thought your hat was a prop. That you cropped it from another picture and pasted it on top of your head... ;)
It's not a real hat...only when it's on my head.

It's from one of thoses paint shop pro tubes. lol Would you like a hat on your AV?

The Poets said:
It's not a real hat...only when it's on my head.

It's from one of thoses paint shop pro tubes. lol Would you like a hat on your AV?

lol I don't have a head to put it on, I've cropped them both out of my av.

neonurotic said:
Did you know that you can put that AV in a photo program and play with it until you can see the "real" pic. :D

neonurotic said:

yeah well even headless you're still a pretty smart dude.

am i allowed to banter in this thread? i want a list of the threads where bantering is allowed. And Eve, could you make it sticky? lol--wait I can do it myself, huh?

WickedEve said:
Did you know that you can put that AV in a photo program and play with it until you can see the "real" pic. :D

hahahaha. what a bitch.

:D

Angeline said:
yeah well even headless you're still a pretty smart dude.

am i allowed to banter in this thread? i want a list of the threads where bantering is allowed. And Eve, could you make it sticky? lol--wait I can do it myself, huh?
I think the poster who starts the thread, me in this case, should have say about how it's used. Since it's not being used to discuss E poems, then let's talk about neo's lack of heads.

Angeline said:
hahahaha. what a bitch.

I obviously need to be more of one in some cases! I'm going to let poetzilla start handling things for me.

WickedEve said:

:eek: Uh.. no

- neo's
blissfully ignorant

WickedEve said:
I obviously need to be more of one in some cases! I'm going to let poetzilla start handling things for me.

And that's quite a hat you have there. I want a hat av, but the only hat I have here is an old ee baseball cap, which I believe was recently somewhat chewed in a lawnmower disaster, so maybe not...

neonurotic said:
:eek: Uh.. no

- neo's
blissfully ignorant
No use in changing the AV. I have it now. It's in my claw clutches.
I'm still hungry. Feed me more. Give me neo butt av, next.

Angeline said:
And that's quite a hat you have there. I want a hat av, but the only hat I have here is an old ee baseball cap, which I believe was recently somewhat chewed in a lawnmower disaster, so maybe not...

Not sure how a mower got close enough to your hat... but I admire its destructive nature!

POETZILLA said:
No use in changing the AV. I have it now. It's in my claw clutches.
I'm still hungry. Feed me more. Give me neo butt av, next.

<points to my new av and waves it> ah hell, I deleted the hiney one with the 27 tattoo :)

neonurotic said:
<points to my new av and waves it> ah hell, I deleted the hiney one with the 27 tattoo :)
No butt for poetzilla?

Awk! Awk! (monster screams... not very good ones.)

bumped for 1201...

This is a very incomplete list, but with the search features Laurel and (most likely more ...) Manu have added to the site, hardly neccessary anymore.

But this may be the one you were talking about, although it likely died due to the friction in the subsequent posts.

bumped for 1201...

This is a very incomplete list, but with the search features Laurel and (most likely more ...) Manu have added to the site, hardly neccessary anymore.

But this may be the one you were talking about, although it likely died due to the friction in the subsequent posts.

Friction? I was expecting combustion.........:)

oh my what is the fuckity fuck fukeroni is the fucking difference?fuck! :)

there and I did not recruit stupid seattle to say it:cool:

God, I love that woman. I remember looking at a SR poem for 15 minutes trying to figure out if she was a moron, and then I looked again at the title. What A Genius! I feel in love.

Thank you Champ, :rose::rose::rose:great looking at Perks ass icon, Tara.

God, I love that woman. I remember looking at a SR poem for 15 minutes trying to figure out if she was a moron, and then I looked again at the title. What A Genius! I feel in love.

Thank you Champ, :rose::rose::rose:great looking at Perks ass icon, Tara.

Interesting typo............:D

Interesting typo............:D
I apologise.

With this e thing, I could use some suggestions I think I got it figured out for three weeks, what best represents what new writers should aim for. Senna I think will be in the third, with if you want to write short, you better make it good, and he has a great one. Progressing from the simple to the more complex, to eventually the (somewhere later in the next year) absurd.

And I wouldn't mind passing some of this over to the more qualified on use of poetic tools, fun stuff.

And then back to the absurd, wouldn't it be great, I do have one E left, if Senna would tell everybody why it sucked. That might be fun.:D But then he might like it.:eek: And that would be the end of a (what's the word I'm looking for) relationship:eek:

I will try to get the main thread up tomorrow, but it is christmas, santa send me a editor and a spell checker please...

I could use some talent
charm...

...if you're checking the list..

Screw it,
just cash, lots of it

any comments suggestions, volunteers. does this have value? Ang had a good couple of lines in a thread about enjambment, do you want to add. any dissent? I love dissent, I just what to avoid the loops (I'm guilty too) in the E thread.

Last edited:
how about it Ange?
a few lines an enjambment? and maybe what are you doing with "Emjambin' the Blues"
on the end of the E'thread? just stick the please post comments here sticker up,
'cause you know how it get's

Okay, above you'll find a list of the E and W poems on the site. I do need to add a few more links near the bottom.
I'd love for everyone to look through the poems, comment if you'd like. I'm sure it will make an interesting discussion.
Thanks perks for suggesting that there be unlocked discussion.

Dear Eve-

I have since deleted almost all my "E" poems.

thanks for the time it took to make the list and include me even though my poetry has been long gone. I cannot tell you why, but it means more than you can ever know that I am remembered in even a small way. Thank you

P.S. you left out my Jack the Ripper goes Vegetarian poem :D

Last edited:
Back