PG Secret Santa 2022 Edition! 🎁🎄

OK Shady, I am gonna out the real you!

YMx4zTw.jpg
What we women wore, just a few decades ago.

Did you like yours? :LOL:

Thank you again for doing this for us. My recipient is an absolutely lovely person that I had not had the pleasure of meeting until now. Even though it was on me to give her a present, I think our friendship will be a gift for us both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you like yours? :LOL:

Thank you again for doing this for us. My recipient is an absolutely lovely person that I had not had the pleasure of meeting until now. Even though it was on me to give her a present, I think our friendship will be a gift for us both.
I was away for the weekend and haven't caught up yet. I saw it waiting for me but haven't listened. I will, I promise!

My first gift was adorable! At first I thought it was a woman with a really hairy chest. Then voila, out pops the puppy :D Made me smile 😊

And the song, it was so beautiful. It totally made me think......
and then cry.

Loved that movie! I don’t really remember that scene and I’ve seen it lots. It was intimate and lovely.

Thank you so much Secret Santa and Merry Christmas to you!!! 🎅 🥰 💞

Thank you very much to my Secret Santa ... thank you very much.

I received not just a wonderful song, but an entire album. (Ghost of the Great Highway, by Sun Kil Moon.) There were several tracks that I REALLY liked - among them, Last Tide Lyrics ...but mostly, Carry Me Ohio.

Work has had me driving to and from several areas the past week ... and I downloaded it and have had it on a loop, playing the entire album. (I think I've listened to it about 4 1/2 times already.) The music is a little different, but the writing style reminds me a little of band The Shins.

Thank you again Secret Santa. (And thank you once again to BeachBaby179 for hosting this forum event.)

Back