pick up lines

As someone who is about to reenter the dating scene, I'm taking notes. And studying the women's responses and coaches.

I haven't "picked up" a woman in years. The last few times, they've approached me. And the last time, I thought she just wanted conversation. The bar was very loud and we kept having to lean in to hear each other. After a few minutes of doing this, she planted her lips on mine.

As someone who is about to reenter the dating scene, I'm taking notes. And studying the women's responses and coaches.

I haven't "picked up" a woman in years. The last few times, they've approached me. And the last time, I thought she just wanted conversation. The bar was very loud and we kept having to lean in to hear each other. After a few minutes of doing this, she planted her lips on mine.
Money talks and bullshit walks

I had been chatting to a girl in a bar for a few minutes and i said to her "If you tell me what pet you have, i can tell what sort of person you are" She told me she has a Cat, so i said "Right, that means you're a very loving, very caring person... really attractive to the opposite sex.... and as a result ABSOLUTELY Amazing in bed" I paused for a second and then said "Iv'e got a Cat"

My fav:

There are 20 letters in the Alphabet right?
26?
Ah Heck, sorry I forgot the U R A Q T
Ha.. that still only makes 25?!
I'm sorry, you can get that D later...

Shout out to Hitman Holla 🙌😂

I don't go to bars or otherwise participate in nightlife. My friend Michaela says that the worst pick-up line is when someone pretends that they know who you are. I think that the worst pick-up line would be a comment about the person's body. For example, "wow, nice boobs, baby". My sister got that one a lot when she used to go out.

Hey Girl, you look familiar. Do you work for UPS, because I have a large package I need you to handle

For real. Earnest young man. Showing the pantomime dance girls around a factory. Mid presentation, one asks me in a strong 'Beatles Liverpool accent',
"I suppose a fook's outta the question?"

Back