Picture This Poem Challenge

These are for WSO. Still Pond taken with a newer camera, from two slightly different angles.

tolyk said:
These are for WSO. Still Pond taken with a newer camera, from two slightly different angles.

wow, that Pond Still speaks to me. nice camera results tolyk!

:)

wildsweetone said:
wow, that Pond Still speaks to me. nice camera results tolyk!

:)
I never thought I'd see that spot again.. I had my camera with me and was out biking with my sister.. and BAM, there it was.. heh

Thank you Jennifer

Sunrise
Sunset

I'm personally rather fond of these two, as they were my first attempts at anything with the sun..

there is something about water...

both pictures are beautiful tolyk, but the water in the Sunset looks as if it is moving.

wildsweetone said:

both pictures are beautiful tolyk, but the water in the Sunset looks as if it is moving.

Yeah I see that too.

Gorgeous photographs tolyk, really really breathtaking pieces :rose:

wildsweetone said:

Thanks so much :) I'm glad you like them.. I'm extremely proud of those two, especially since as I said, first time ever trying to capture a sunrise or sunset.. and I got both :D

tolyk said:
Thanks so much :) I'm glad you like them.. I'm extremely proud of those two, especially since as I said, first time ever trying to capture a sunrise or sunset.. and I got both :D

and you got them so well :)

Hey everyone, was going to put up a couple more images, but now I can't seem to find the ones I had intended.. will be back later to attatch them :D

that's like somebody saying they were going to buy me flowers but didn't in the end.

which is why i buy my own flowers. lol

hi tolyk :)

wildsweetone said:
that's like somebody saying they were going to buy me flowers but didn't in the end.

which is why i buy my own flowers. lol

hi tolyk :)
*chuckle* Hi WSO :)

I pwomise to post some more pics, as soon as I find 'em.. have to go through hundreds of pics to remember which ones I wanted to post..

Edit: Here's some I messed around with for fun, nothing special, but enjoyed it :p

Last edited:
make sure you take a break now and again while you're doing that... don't want you getting frazzled or anything.

i'll just sit here twiddling my thumbs in anticipation.

:D

Here's a couple more I messed with, and then the start of the more serious ones.. though, they aren't my best work.. I thought I'd share 'em anyways.

wildsweetone said:
make sure you take a break now and again while you're doing that... don't want you getting frazzled or anything.

i'll just sit here twiddling my thumbs in anticipation.

:D
Quick enough for ya? ;)

tolyk said:
Quick enough for ya? ;)

well, just. ;)

they're a bit different eh. i'm looking at the last one at the moment (the tree with the 90o branch) . very surreal kind of effect that has on me.

wildsweetone said:
well, just. ;)

they're a bit different eh. i'm looking at the last one at the moment (the tree with the 90o branch) . very surreal kind of effect that has on me.
Yeah, I pretty much just snapped everything that day and brought it back to examine.. I got a couple decent pics, but nothing spectacular.

I'll be getting my new camera soon enough, then I'll be out as often as I can taking pics :D

90o branch ?

very busy time of year tolyk... i think i'll play about with a poem or two after Boxing Day.

:rose:

47b5cc36b3127cce95a30ee61c5400000016102AYt3Dhi1bse

BooMerengue said:

i'll be right over Boo!. ;)

what kind do you drink?

where did that picture originate? did you paint it yourself? it's incredible!

:rose:

your poem and picture made me think, i wonder what it would be like if the poem was set against a sea with sand and a cave in the background... fancy drinking tea in a cave?

Last edited:
Another new pic.. tried my hand at another sunset, it was just a quick snap while on break at work, so I'm sure I could've done better, but I like the results nonetheless.

Back