Piercing

landcruisergal said:
Note re tongues...To pleasure a woman, get it pierced at the front,where dexterity comes into play. to pleasure a man, wear it further to the back.for the friction factor. I have 2.
Love and light. LCG.

One for each gender I take it? :D

Gee . I guess I always seem to go that extra mile. So if once is good, twice is better. Plus I am into shock factor.Esp. with the narrowminded general public.
Party trick 1) if some ignoramus or smartass asks why you have your tongue pierced, take their finger into your mouth and rub the stud slowly up the length of it. They will never ask again.
Party trick 2)takes a bit of practice.Take the back of the stud off (subtly! its not a particularly good look)and let it sit there(dont eat or drink if its not secured), then poke your tongue out with stud in, shut your mouth and take the bar out with your tongue, pop it between your lips, turn it around for affect, then pop it back in and poke your tongue out again. Sort of like that cherry stem scene in Twin Peaks so many years ago.
With all the concern about tooth enamel, I dont touch them to my teeth, but I have found I often unconsiously rub and slide them up and down my lips, then look up and see some one watching the two silver balls moving around.* evil grin*Shopping queues, traffic jams,waiting in the bank.Works well for a partner too if you are out somewhere, like a hint of a treat later.They are wicked if you chill them with icecream!love and light LCG

Ok ladies.... there is trouble in my nipple paradise. I am on my way to the piercing studio becase after exactly a month, I am having trouble. The first 5 days they hurt like hell, then things quieted down, and we were getting along just fine, no pain, a little itching, no blood. Then, earlier this week, they started hurting again for no reason, and they hurt worse than anything but the initial moment I was pierced. I think the rings are moving closer to the surface. There is no sign of infection.

I hope I don't have to have them removed. :(

It happened to me too

niteshade said:
Ok ladies.... there is trouble in my nipple paradise. I am on my way to the piercing studio becase after exactly a month, I am having trouble. The first 5 days they hurt like hell, then things quieted down, and we were getting along just fine, no pain, a little itching, no blood. Then, earlier this week, they started hurting again for no reason, and they hurt worse than anything but the initial moment I was pierced. I think the rings are moving closer to the surface. There is no sign of infection.

I hope I don't have to have them removed. :(

One of mine became too sore to bear (no infection or anything just sore as hell)and I sadly took it out. I was harvesting olives at the time and even something as small as that hitting me caused too much bad pain to want it to continue. It had migrated a bit so I did not want it to grow right out. I am now looking forward to the thrill of piercing it again. As far back on the nipple as possible. Maybe differnt type of jewellery too. The other nipple is fine so ??? what caused the other to go stupid

What ever happens good luck

Harry

Last edited:
My husband got both of his nipples pierced. He claimed it didn't hurt. I think that was his machoness speaking LOL. He also had his tongue pierced and claimed that didn't hurt either.

After he got his nips done, we went to the grocery store to pick up the necessary items to properly care for his piercings. Well, I looked over at him and he had a HUGE blood spot on his shirt from one of the piercings. He had to wear band aids on it for about a week.

One always hurt worse than the other, and they took a very long time to heal. One never healed. It always had some puss and even occasionally blood. But he followed all instructions for its care. So he took it out and left the OK one in. Eventually that one started to hurt as well, so he took it out also.

He enjoyed the feelings very much though. He would whimper when I sucked on his nipples. Then when they were removed, he didn't seem to care one way or another if I touched his nipples. Luckily the sensitivity has returned now. I guess that without the rings, it was just such a reduced feeling.

We both had our tongues pierced. I first got mine done in the summer of 1997. It didn't hurt much at all during the actual piercing, but afterwards, for about a week, I was in severe pain and couldn't eat. I also had trouble talking clearly. That all went away. I removed it in early 98. A guy I dated for a short time did not like kissing me with it in. So I took it out once while he was over. I went to put it back in when he left, and the hole had already closed up!

Then in the late summer of 98 I decided to get it pierced again. My best friend wanted hers done, so I went with her. I couldn't resist getting mine done again too. That time, it hurt like a bitch. The piercer said it was because he had to go through scar tissue from the last piercing. It didn't hurt much afterwards though luckily.

Then I got my eyebrow pierced in fall 98. One day, I was bored, and decided I was just going to do it. I had it in for a month or so when I woke up one morning and my eye was swollen shut! I flew out of bed and looked in the mirror and decided I needed to make a trip to the health center on campus. They took one look at me and said "piercing infection". lol. I'd already taken it out at that point though. They gave me some antibiotics and by that night, it was barely noticible. The next day, the swelling was gone.

In February 2000 my husband decided to get his tongue pierced. We were on our second date at the time. I took him to my piercer. He claimed it didn't hurt and was eating later that night. Lucky him. He ended up swallowing the ball sometime in early 2001. He didn't bother getting a new barbell. I didn't mind, as I never really thought it didn't anything to stimulate me.

I took my tongue piercing out in the summer of 2002. I guess I was just sort of tired of it. He didn't think it did anything for him, so there was no real reason for me to keep it.

So now we are both piercing free. (besides 2 in each ear that I got when I was 6 and 13 ... only wear one in the first hole though).

Now my husband's new hobby is tattoos. I have had 3 since 1997. He just recently got 2. One is not finished yet. When he goes to get it finished, I will be getting the Japanese symbol for love on the small of my back. He will eventually be incorporating the same symbol into one of his tattoos (Japanese Koi fish swimming up his arm, morphing into a dragon on his chest, who will be breathing out fire with the love symbol in the fire...it is supposed to symbolize struggle and fulfillment or something...he knows better than I do LOL). He already had the outline of the Koi in water with some flowers. Still needs it colored in and still needs the dragon, etc. It will take awhile (and unfortunately *too* much money!!).

Ok, I've babbled on enough...

Ok... I am going to have to shell out $70.00 for new nipple jewlery because the rings I have are tearing my nipples. That really sucks. :mad:

yet more inane advice

Gee, never knew how lucky I was with my body mods,I just wiped down my manchild's PA ring with saline before shoving it through my ear.( always more ass than class)I I read some good advice re choosing bars and rings some years ago. It stated that you should always touch and feel your jewellery of choice, eyes closed and inspect it with your finger tips.Run a cotton ball over it to see if any catches. If there are any burrs,creases or irregularities you should choose again, it as they are breeding sites for "bugs", and any irregularities can cause micro abrasions and sources of irritation that your body is wise to reject.You may not feel them but a fresh wound shouldnt be exposed to anything like that. Sorry for raving on,It doesnt mean you have to deny yourself the shiny, glittery, dangly ones or the funky acrylics or coolest in bone and horn,(mmm) but take it out when you get home and always wait until you are sure you have healed before you start swapping your jewellery around.
Rule One. Always wash your hands before touching it.No excuses.
Rule Two. Always use a neutral solution to clean, saline is good and you can get those squirty single use ones to really "get in",or pack in a handbag for genital piercings cos you should rinse after you squirt.Avoid strong antiseptics, they interfere with your skins' chemistry and natural flora.Only if you get an infection.
Rule Three.(after you heal,) Clean all your stainless with diluted h2o2(peroxide) at least every 3 months, soak,rinse,scrub(gently with gauze not a pot scourer) rinse again with saline and put back in.
Rule Four....everyone heals at diferent rates. just cos it said 3 weeks on the handout,or your g/f said... if it is still tender, let it be a little longer. You know your own body better than anyone else.. and take Vit E. lecture over..... cheers folks. LCG

Red done nipple

Went and had it redone, whar a buzz for me. A friend came and took these pics. We had a great time with this pierce and the piercer at http://primalurge.com.au

It feels great now

Anybody thinking of doing it the pic should give you some idea about what to expect

H

Was a fun way to spend a day. Nice to meet the face behind the handle, Harry.Never occured to me that you would post these. Cheers. Sadly I found out my anatomy wasnt really appropriate for a Christina.Oh well, I will just have to get another tattoo then.
LCG

Was a fun way to spend a day. Nice to meet the face behind the handle, Harry.Never occured to me that you would post these. Cheers. Sadly I found out my anatomy wasnt really appropriate for a Christina.Oh well, I will just have to get another tattoo then.
LCG

Ok, it has been quite a while since I started this thread, but I did promise some pics. They aren't very good pics, but they are pics. If I can get them to work, anyway.

niteshade said:
Ok, it has been quite a while since I started this thread, but I did promise some pics. They aren't very good pics, but they are pics. If I can get them to work, anyway.

Mmmmmmmm
Nipple barbells :D

I am going to try and get a different camera... the one I bought apparently has problems. If I do, I will post some other pics.

niteshade said:
I am going to try and get a different camera... the one I bought apparently has problems. If I do, I will post some other pics.

:D :p

8 Hour orgasms

Temptress_1960 said:
Good luck, niteshade!

And... btw... do report back, I'd love to know if the rumor I heard is true about 8-hour orgasms because of that piercing. :D

Okay I want a refund on my piercing.. longest one was only 2 hours :mad:

Back