Plushie/ Stuffie/ Pillow humping

After reading this thread i jad to give it a go again. There is a huge teddy bear in our basement and my wife had went out for her moms birthday and the kids were in school so me and the bear had a nice little round. I had forgot how good it felt. My guess is it wont be our last little trist.

After reading this thread i jad to give it a go again. There is a huge teddy bear in our basement and my wife had went out for her moms birthday and the kids were in school so me and the bear had a nice little round. I had forgot how good it felt. My guess is it wont be our last little trist.
Yep i knew we would. I was downstairs doing laundry and she was just sitting there staring at me. I went over and put some panties on her and i sat down and grinded her for a while. Good thing i was doing laundry cause i made a mess on the panties. So fun when the wife isn't in the mood.

My wife and I sometimes lie on our sides, facing each other. We both put pillows between our legs and hump and grind until we cum....so hot watching her face as she fights for an orgasm.

It's been a litttle bit... but being instructed to hump a stuffy like a needy little slut, after giving a confession and being aroused and stimulated mentally all day... it was quite the orgasm.
Its always hot when the sexual tension is allowed to build. The mind is our best sexual organ and its just as fun fondling it with dirty images and thoughts than it is touching our pussies or cocks. But when you finally get to experience physical touch it is explosive.

Now that i have opened pandoras box i can't stop. Every time i go into the basement i have to grind on my teddy. It feels so good against my hard cock. Even if i dont go until i cum i hump it every single time. I make up reasons to have to go down there. Tomorrow is laundry day. That means i get to wear some panties and walk around. Feel that goodness against me before i slide them off and cum all over them and teddy in theirs.

Back