PMs while jerking off……

Opening it rn 😘

117ff1cfa607ec4b431eb33605a87831.gif
Fuck

What's the best way to find a woman who wants to PM too? Is it mostly men on threads like this? Now, don't get me wrong, have had a great chat for the last hour with a man, but keen to see what women are about for mutual PM/stroking/fingering sessions.

I'm male too!

What's the best way to find a woman who wants to PM too? Is it mostly men on threads like this? Now, don't get me wrong, have had a great chat for the last hour with a man, but keen to see what women are about for mutual PM/stroking/fingering sessions.

I'm male too!
Mostly men, especially as this is an American site and most Women are at work best Time to try would be about 10pm- midnight or for UK after 8pm

My bio states I'm a guy so......
Yes but no information what your likes dislikes are ect, the more effort you put into the better the experience will be I would automatically assume you were a time waster because you joined in 2016 and only have 24 posts

………are a massive turn on sometimes, when it works.

Never had a gay experience, but find it very horny chatting to people with my cock in hand, who likewise are stroking themselves, or at least happy to encourage me to.

Interested in why this works as a turn on, and who else is a fan.
I love it. Use to jerk off with an ex coworker over the phone as he would tell me how he would fuck my wife so much better then me and send me cock pics. He had an incredible cock and I would tell him so as we stroked and shared fantasies of fucking my wife and me too. I am straight and not gay but it was still such an amazing turn on.

Last edited:
Back