Poll: Pre-Marital Sex

What is your opinion of Pre-Marital Sex

• Should never be done

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Should be done only with weeks of thought, and true love.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Should be done only in certain specefic situations

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • 'Fuck it, it's an out-dated rule

Votes: 37 75.5%

• Total voters
giggle

Tatelou said:
Bah, it's all a steaming pile of hypocrisy anyway.

Oh, hello Light, I didn't see you there. Love youuuuuuuu. :eek:

Lou

Ps Pops, you speak a lot of sense to me, but you're a very naughty boy, how could you suggest such a thing? :eek: ;)

watch that pops tatelou honey, he's always been a wicked sod:D

hiya pops you old smoothy;) :rose: bet you had loads of pre-everything sex, dirty old git:devil:

Hiya, Lorri, love. Wish I'd had more pre-, but I've been making up for it, still... :eek:

Perdita :kiss:

Medieval-Man said:
I just guess Rachel wants to be able to wear a white gown and not feel guilty in her marrige.... other than that, I have no clue...

Guuuuuuu, vad löjligt..!

Does she also churn her own butter?

Just curious...

Do they make wedding dresses in any other color than WHITE?

DS

Re: Just curious...

Dirty Slut said:
Do they make wedding dresses in any other color than WHITE?

DS

Mine was pale blue silky material with lovely white lace bits round the neck and cuffs:) It was also very crumpled and stained the next day:devil: :D

In the old days, wedding gowns were a reasonable black, which made the dress a festive dress to wear not only at your wedding, but at numerous festivities later in life; Christmas parties, someone's 50'th birthday, etc...

Mine was ivory, and the bridesmaids wore peach. :D

Sorry about this, I can't resist. Here's a pic of me, just before the deed was done; contemplating my future. I got married in 1994, at the tender age of 21. Happy day...

bride.jpg

Lou :rose:

LOl my second wedding is coming up on the 28th should be festive, or horrible we'll see.:rolleyes:

I wish I could've had two weddings, you and The Mrs. did it so right. Not sure if I'd marry mine again, though. ;)

hiya

hiya lou just had to say how lovely you looked:) yea all sweet and innocent bless:D

*reads the waiver on the side* hm... lawyer speak >.<!

Anyway Lou, very cute at 21! I wish I would look that good in a wedding dress.... I did not say that, and none of you can prove it!... og, yeah you can... eh small matter, everyone knows I like Eddie Izzard, but trust me, I never dress like a woman! I just look like one... ^_^.

*Giggles and hides under his blanket*,
-Medi-

Hi all

Hey Lou darling you looked absolutely stunningly beautiful on your wedding day, and judging by your avatar you've matured like a fine wine and improved as you've gone along:rose:

Hey Medi if you look a bit like Izzard you could easily suit a nice frock:D Take care bending to pick things up though if you do decide to try it, for more than one reason:D :devil:

Medieval-Man said:
*reads the waiver on the side* hm... lawyer speak >.<!

Anyway Lou, very cute at 21! I wish I would look that good in a wedding dress.... I did not say that, and none of you can prove it!... og, yeah you can... eh small matter, everyone knows I like Eddie Izzard, but trust me, I never dress like a woman! I just look like one... ^_^.

*Giggles and hides under his blanket*,
-Medi-

Friends don't let friends drink and type...

Wedding dress colour

I thought the wedding dress was always white so that the colour matched that of the other household appliances!

Octavian

Last edited:
Re: Wedding dress colour

Octavian said:
I thought the wedding dress was always white so that the colour matched that of the other household appliances!

Octavian

LOL! :p

Thanks for the very kind comments about me in my wedding gear, everyone. Pops, I definitely agree with the fine wine analogy, thanks for that. ;)

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which way you look at it) the pic isn't showing up now. This is because my site has gone down, due to the ineptness of my domain's hosts. It looks like it will down for a day or two, apparently there's 'technical issues' to resolve with their servers. In other words: it's blown up. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't be so bad, if I could access my email. I'm having to use my Yahoo account for the time being. I'm not happy about the situation.

Lou :mad:

Svenskaflicka said:
Friends don't let friends drink and type...

.... *snffle.... sniffle* but I never drink *CRIES*

Okay I'm over it, now *cough* about the crossdressing thing, one girlfriend of mind wanted me to try on her bra (we were 15 at the time) and yes, I wore a bra, but she wasn't, so I considered it a gain... then again, if you think about it, it fit me perfectly... so I was dating an A-cup, and lost my virginity to a girl without breasts, who cares :p

Anyway, ancient history, I hope the server un-blows up soon!

-Medi-

Medieval-Man said:
... so I was dating an A-cup, and lost my virginity to a girl without breasts,
Ah, Medi-love, you always make me smile and wish I could hug you on the spot.

Here: spot hug! Yay!!

That quote would make a great opening line.

bessitos de Perdita :kiss:

Lou looks cute, period, and I'll echo Pop's comment about the fine wine...

There might be a little dust on the bottle
But don't let it fool ya about what's inside
There might be a little dust on the bottle
Just one of those things, that gets sweeter with time

Don't know if I have any pictures left of my wedding. I think I probably burnt them all. I do know that I ended up buying her two dresses, cos she didn't like the first one.......

Oh and Medi, don't be worryin' about the cross-dressing thing .. I'm sure a lot of guys have at least tried it or wanted to try it, even if they were very drunk at the time.

(I did, and yes I was fairly drunk, and yes, I actually make quite a good looking woman)

For a limited time only: fe-Raph!!

Last edited:
Raff: you nearly make up for the missing Lou-bride. Very exotica, hombre.

Medi: that's the sweetest proposal ever.

smiling, Perdita

Back