polyamory.......do's don'ts and opinions

aerofreak said:
heeheehee... only if you are a VERY good boy PB... ;)

Please take a pic, I want to see PBW in bed with a big ole guy.

That visual may come in handy later. Feel free to edit out faces.

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
Not much chance of getting me in bed with another dude... LOL

PBW

as i said before PB... you'll sleep where you're told. and we could always blackmail you into it - it's amazing what you can do with pics with the right programs... ;)
and of course, if it's cold enough (and trust me, in our apartment, it is...) you might not object to another body in the bed, even if it's another guy.

Last edited:
Anelize's gf speaks

:) Ok Anelize posted her response and speaking as the other woman in the poly realtionship I must say all the advice you were given is dead on. Like A said we raise "our" son together and talk about everything with him very openly. It is important to be out to those you know wouldn't chatise you,my family is ever so accepting of A infact all my neices and nephews refer to her as "aunt" it is very touching to see her with them and also with "our" son. In a poly situation if there are kids involved you can put a fresh spin on things and like she said they sometimes tell you things they wouldn't even begin to tell the "birth parents" for fear of someone freaking. While we don't have a D/s relationship I will be the first one to tell you it wouldn't work here anyway LOL...I have NOT one sub bone in my body nor am I able to be a switch. I got to many of my own fathers DI ways about me LOL. So in finishing this ramble the best I thing I can tell you is talk talk talk and when all else fails talk somemore about everything from the weather to how you feel about yalls relationship. That is the one thing that has made our realtionship as strong as it is. Hope this helped even just a little bit :cool:

P. B. Walker said:
You say that now... and then I wake up with something poking me in the back... LMAO

PBW

Well women have that all the time, and we do not bitch about it!

P. B. Walker said:
You say that now... and then I wake up with something poking me in the back... LMAO

PBW

silly boy... not the one that we were talking to... and anyway, we'll just keep you both locked up & it won't be a problem :D ;)

Re: Anelize's gf speaks

Tranquility said:
:) Ok Anelize posted her response and speaking as the other woman in the poly realtionship I must say all the advice you were given is dead on. Like A said we raise "our" son together and talk about everything with him very openly. It is important to be out to those you know wouldn't chatise you,my family is ever so accepting of A infact all my neices and nephews refer to her as "aunt" it is very touching to see her with them and also with "our" son. In a poly situation if there are kids involved you can put a fresh spin on things and like she said they sometimes tell you things they wouldn't even begin to tell the "birth parents" for fear of someone freaking. While we don't have a D/s relationship I will be the first one to tell you it wouldn't work here anyway LOL...I have NOT one sub bone in my body nor am I able to be a switch. I got to many of my own fathers DI ways about me LOL. So in finishing this ramble the best I thing I can tell you is talk talk talk and when all else fails talk somemore about everything from the weather to how you feel about yalls relationship. That is the one thing that has made our realtionship as strong as it is. Hope this helped even just a little bit :cool:

Thank you for adding your voice here. It sounds like you have a loving and realistic relationship.
It definately becomes a little easier when you do not have to hide it from everyone in the world.
It is very nice to see you both post here....

Re: Re: Anelize's gf speaks

Shadowsdream said:
Thank you for adding your voice here. It sounds like you have a loving and realistic relationship.
It definately becomes a little easier when you do not have to hide it from everyone in the world.
It is very nice to see you both post here....

This has given me an idea for a new thread.

I do not know how popular it will be, but I think it is a topic that should be explored.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Anelize's gf speaks

Ebonyfire said:
This has given me an idea for a new thread.

I do not know how popular it will be, but I think it is a topic that should be explored.

Eb

I look forward to exploring it with You..even though I have no clue where You are going! ~~grin~~

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anelize's gf speaks

Shadowsdream said:
I look forward to exploring it with You..even though I have no clue where You are going! ~~grin~~

It is posted. Mostly what defines a realistic D/s relationship, and if fantasies get in the way of us finding realism.

Dragonlace thank you for a very informative thread. And thanks to everyone who contributed I was fasinated by the dynamics.

Last edited:
lacey ~ Thanks for starting such a good thread. It is sad that sometimes treads do get off track but it does keep it at the top anyway.

I have learned quite a bit perusing the thread. I also see that the D/s poly relatonship I am in is going in the right direction. There is communication, trust, love, respect, and a little humor. I know it will continue to work. :)

kayte said:
lacey ~ Thanks for starting such a good thread. It is sad that sometimes treads do get off track but it does keep it at the top anyway.

I have learned quite a bit perusing the thread. I also see that the D/s poly relatonship I am in is going in the right direction. There is communication, trust, love, respect, and a little humor. I know it will continue to work. :)

youre welcome kayte :) and i am glad you found out so much good info ......i too learned alot and i am so glad your relationship is doing well :D

dragonlace said:
youre welcome kayte :) and i am glad you found out so much good info ......i too learned alot and i am so glad your relationship is doing well :D

Lace, I've learned alot from this thread also. Thanks for starting it. Hearing about successful relationships always makes me smile.

Desdemona said:
Lace, I've learned alot from this thread also. Thanks for starting it. Hearing about successful relationships always makes me smile.

i know i'm one of them that helped to highjack the thread, but i have learned quite a bit from this, and i plan on using some of it when our boy comes over this weekend *grin*

aerofreak said:
i know i'm one of them that helped to highjack the thread, but i have learned quite a bit from this, and i plan on using some of it when our boy comes over this weekend *grin*

aerofreak ~ Glad you learned something. I think all of us want to do that. May you all have a wonderful time this weekend.

Desdemona said:

I am so glad that the thread was so productive and offered so much good information ...youre very welcome and i happen to like happiness and success in relationships too :D

wishing E/everyone well and good luck in T/theirs too

I dont believe that humans are naturally monogonous. i think its much healthier to have an open, honest relationship then to lie and cheat on each other.

A thought has occurred to me. This question is directed to those of you who are in openly poly relationships.

How did you "come out" to friends and family? Are there any tips you can offer us as we move forward?

P. B. Walker said:

PBW

as long as its poking your BACK, its no problem

It seems from other poly threads , not related to bdsm, that success is tough in the long term. Do you all think a common interest in bdsm makes poly more successful?

qweenoftheDamnd said:
I dont believe that humans are naturally monogonous. i think its much healthier to have an open, honest relationship then to lie and cheat on each other.

so true.

Back