Always a pleasure to see your beauties.
Thank you Todger. I hope you are well. :kiss:
They are very impressive.
;) Thanks
Spectacular!
:kiss:
Beautiful, I want to lay my head on those
They are pretty comfy. ;)
Sexy Sassy, I always ask nicely to every beautiful and sexy lady. You made it hard today this sexy picture or you sexy AV OMG WOW HARD CHOICE... NO BOTH ARE SEXY.

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs
old borg fred

ps: I asked nicely your thong partner if she will share here.
LOL @ my thong partner. I know she's been asked to share her ta tas before. I think she's a little shyer about that.
But thank you Fred. I'm glad you are happy with both of them!! :kiss:
oh my :)
Thanks for sharing.
:kiss: Thank you!
Well Fuck me!.:eek:, they aren't hibernating now, Fuuuuuccccckkkkk, well shit, fuckity, fuck, fuck, today is like Christmas. Yeah, Na, Yeah, Better.

ass and tits in 2 days. I know. Shocking. :eek: :kiss:

LOL @ my thong partner. I know she's been asked to share her ta tas before. I think she's a little shyer about that.
But thank you Fred. I'm glad you are happy with both of them!! :kiss:

:kiss: Thank you! ass and tits in 2 days. I know. Shocking. :eek: :kiss:

Sassy it has been a wonderful 2 days. Yes I know but had to ask as always it lady choice. Be it a pretty top ..dress.. uniform.. maybe a sexy bra... yes love a nude but all are great just because the lady shares.

Hope you have a great weekend.\

hugs:kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Pretty Lady, WOW VERY PRETTY BRA, you told me it was just right OMG YES IT IS. Now I think did you get matching panties?

So glad you liked the bra and the pic didn’t disappoint! Thanks for asking me to come back, I enjoyed posting again!
Hugs, Fred! :kiss:

fsa52-07-10-2020, 1151 AM
attachment.php
P2929

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Beautiful, thank you for finally showing us your beauty. :heart::heart:

Thanks, Mike, I very much appreciate the kind words! :)

So delicious-looking. I love that bra, also. ;)

Thank you! Glad you like the bra too; I think it’s going to become one of my new favorites.:)

Sassy it has been a wonderful 2 days. Yes I know but had to ask as always it lady choice. Be it a pretty top ..dress.. uniform.. maybe a sexy bra... yes love a nude but all are great just because the lady shares.

Hope you have a great weekend.\

hugs:kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred
Kids are moving this weekend. So I'm trying to help.
Always so enchanting :eek:
Thank you RAO. 😘
We are all keeping well. We are keeping well away from places with people in. All food and medication is delivered

I'm glad to hear that. 😘

When Fred asks you to post again you say of course 😊. I’m sure that’s in an etiquette book somewhere..

Still 38dd

And you'll be the first choice for the picture on the cover of that book.:rose:

Well since my last posting over a year ago I got remeasured. I am now a 48DD

https://imgur.com/a/JHqgNh3

Sounds like progress and looks like fun.:rose:

These three pics have a beautiful plot development with a great reveal at the end of the story.:kiss:

I too was asked to post another picture. So, my contribution (which could have equally gone in the chubby tummies one, I think).

Nope, belongs right here with all the pretty pairs.:rose:

Very flattering outfit, just right for your figure.:rose:

Since Fred asked nicely 😉 40H
(Don't index please 😘 )

All hail Fred's nice way of asking and Sassy's wonderful way of answering.:kiss:

Just catching up on posts from the last few days and I have to say ...

Ladies, you have again presented a fine collection of breasts!

Size, shape, colour, with or without covering / support, a veritable feast of feminine charms ... and long may you continue to post for our delectation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back