Mine are a 36G

G for glorious.:rose:

38E just hanging out

Out for all to see is where those lovelies belong.:kiss:

Mrs. FF 38DD

Lucky hands.:rose:

Just felt like taking a pic tonight. I hope you all like it. 42DD

Good feeling to have and to share.:kiss:

Sweet talikat, THANK YOU!!!! It was a hell of time. Chest tubes ..being in ICU. When having to wait to get two covid19 tests clean so I can go back to home. But my luck holds using TENS UNIT burn hold in my leg. Not good for diabetic. Still have two holes in mt heel and foot.

THANKS to all the guys and the lovely ladies for well wishes . ladies for sharing lovely pictures.

Hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

No breasts showing in this post, but still great to see.;)

SASSY!!! Was not sure I was going to stay home getting treatment on lungs when blood sugar drop to 38.

Hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Just do your best. Take care of yourself. Tell them to bring you Unicorn Ice Cream. it's the bomb!!! Best part of low blood sugar... SUGAR!! :D

Since you're back... more boobs. 40H

That was very nice of you :rose: kudos , and your girls are lovely , thank you for sharing.

We where reading Fred's signature page and , he does have a point. That's a lot of work he has put in over the years. Being newbies we are discovering new things every time we log in.

Team FF
:rose::devil:

I was sound asleep and dreaming of boobs. Then, I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. So, I got on the computer, and lo and behold. When dreams come true!

Most lovely, Sassy!
Those are always fun dreams. ;)
so so glad seeing you again
Nice to see you also. :kiss:
Beautiful as always Sassy.
Thank you Todger. :kiss:
Fine, you caught me staring! Now come sit in front of me so I give them a squeeze or twelve...oh I mean, give you a hug
Breast exam?
Welcome back to all 3 of you. Fred and Sassy's amazing breasts. What a great way to start my Sunday morning. Thanks for sharing Sassygirl.
:kiss: Thank you dear.
That’s a great view to wake up to sassy!!
Well thank you. Glad I could make your eyes smile. :kiss:
And what spectacular boobs they are.
:kiss: Thank you!
That was very nice of you kudos , and your girls are lovely , thank you for sharing.

We where reading Fred's signature page and , he does have a point. That's a lot of work he has put in over the years. Being newbies we are discovering new things every time we log in.

Team FF
Thank you...

Fred is the best and he has put in a lot of work over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back