Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a new bra. This is the right place to brag, right? ;)
36DD
sKYNOKil.jpg

Well Fred has to wait for one more Covid test before he can go home. So he's hoping to go home Saturday.. So he'll have lots of boobs to come back to!!! :D

I got a new bra. This is the right place to brag, right? ;)
36DD

I got a bra with a clasp like that and I fight with it every time!! lol. I hope yours works better. I couldn't wait for a front clasp and then I hated it lol
But it's beautiful. I love that color!

I got a bra with a clasp like that and I fight with it every time!! lol. I hope yours works better. I couldn't wait for a front clasp and then I hated it lol
But it's beautiful. I love that color!

Thank you! It does look good.

Whoever invented the myth that it is easier to unsnap a front closure, had probably never met one! LOL
But this particular one is not too bad, though I did try couple times at the store. Just in case ;)

I put one in black and white. But since hubby liked this one better. I’ll join your gun party with this one

40H

Sweet Damn Sexy Sassy, Missed the B & W one, but WOW SEXY THIS ONE SassySheDevil-09-29-2020, 0928,

Yes, I'm home but will be seeing burn people. Hope my leg will heal the hole I have in my leg.

Thank You for sharing.

Hugs:kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

Hi Fred. I have not welcomed you back properly. Sorry, I am so rude. Glad to see you are able to stop in here and there though. Welcome back. I could post a classy tit picture or I could do a silly and pointless titty gif. Yeah, you know I am going silly titty gif. Yeah, we can go with UK 36J/US 36M, but I think my bras may just be stretched out haha.

Anyway, I hope things in your world are looking up.

Pretty Lady, its OK. I was rude to miss when you shared. Damn PT people burned a hole in my leg deep into calf.

Anyway OMG WOW LOVE YOUR GIF Of PRETTY TITS!!!

Justadesperatewifeandmom-10-04-2020, 1203 PM p3516

Thank You for sharing.

Hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back