Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi handsome,

Here's mine.

34C

https://cdn012.**********/uploads/photos/2020/10/139074/bdsmlr-139074-sPKmkK7A51.jpg
And very nice they are too!

About to head out the back and jump in the pool.
attachment.php
That's unkind ... us Brits don't always get the weather to enjoy an outdoor pool never mind seeing titties like yours!

Hi! Been away for a while, but thought you guys might like another pic :)

https://imgur.com/JYwO1ro

34D
A lovely picture to mark your return ... and not just the perfect breasts

32DD
Laura Los Angeles 1991.jpg (47.2 KB)
Such a nice pair of breasts ... I'm willing to travel to LA just to get close to them

Thanks to all the ladies who continue to post pics for our enjoyment
:rose: :kiss:

Thank you for your kind comments Litsters. I really appreciate your comments. Here's an old one I wasn't going to post as it is old and I think dust stuck to it when it was scanned and cropped It's a little closer. LOL!

BTW, someone said I must be tiny. Yes I am not anywhere near the tall willowy type. I'm 4'11", 98 lbs, 32DD-22-33

Attachments

• Old Pic.jpg
    Old Pic.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 12
Thank you for your kind comments Litsters. I really appreciate your comments. Here's an old one I wasn't going to post as it is old and I think dust stuck to it when it was scanned and cropped It's a little closer. LOL!

BTW, someone said I must be tiny. Yes I am not anywhere near the tall willowy type. I'm 4'11", 98 lbs, 32DD-22-33

Beautiful! :heart:

Great things come in small packages ... and I'd love to come on your (not so) small packages :devil:

thanks!

Thanks for all the nice compliments on my wife's breasts. We both really appreciate them!

Hope you guys are all enjoying her.

O My, you are small, well except, u know ;)
It has always been a fantasy of mine to be with a lady of your stature. :heart::heart:

Happy Halloween!

Here's some
mermaid03.bmp
34Ds! Have some fun out there this year! :heart:

Attachments

• shark.jpg
    shark.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 13
  • friends.jpg
    friends.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 16

Very sexy view ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back