Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
sxmas_sign_merrychristmas_100-100.gif

Some Christmas 34 Ds..........I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! https://smileyshack.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/sxmas_santapresents_100-100.gif?w=84&h=59&zoom=2

Some very sexy lookin 34 Ds :devil:

They told me I had to take off my top so they could see what bra I had on. Then they wanted to measure it?

Nah, you could just take it off and leave the measurements for some other day.:rose:

Missing my fall walks..

You look so lovely to stay inside with, I'd give up the walks.:kiss:

sxmas_sign_merrychristmas_100-100.gif

Some Christmas 34 Ds..........I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!
sxmas_santapresents_100-100.gif

Naughty or nice--looks like we can't lose with the beauty that comes with the lights or the coal.:kiss:

Merry Christmas! :heart:

That color sure draws attention to your breasts--not that our attention needed that color to be so attracted.:rose:

Wishing all our lovely lady contributors a very Happy Titmas ... oh sorry, Christmas

I hope you enjoy the holidays with your family and friends as much as you can given the strange times we currently live in!

Hoping 2021 will bring us some better luck

You don’t get coal with them Jim dandies
haha, thank you so much, Merry Christmas to you!! :kiss:
You have both naughty and nice covered.
Yes, sir, I try to be thorough, Merry Christmas to you and yours Todger!! :kiss::heart:
Is that lump of coal for me? I'm feeling naughty!
haha, if you want it, Merry Christmas, Flash!! :heart:
If you are delivering the coal, I still want the cookies, darlin.
You can have both!! :heart:
Some very sexy lookin 34 Ds :devil:
Thank you, Merry Christmas! :heart:
Naughty or nice--looks like we can't lose with the beauty that comes with the lights or the coal.:kiss:
Thank you, Merry Christmas to you and your lovely lady!! :heart:
I hope I haven't skipped any lady boobs! Thanks, beautiful creatures and Merry Xmas!

Merry Christmas Inbef!! :heart:

My last avatar decorated for the holiday. Wishing you a Merry Christmas Fred and all who come to this thread! 🌲😘
40H

Last edited:
My last avatar decorated for the holiday. Wishing you a Merry Christmas Fred and all who come to this thread! 🌲😘
40H

The best gift ever wrapped..unwrapped...it just doesn't matter..Beautiful and sexy...and smart as a whip as well. Just amazing.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back