Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, that's more like a cleavage photo and the size is not given. :cattail:

Thanks for sharing though :heart::rose:

I was told you can post pictures with bra. And I have seen them posted too.
My size was given in another post (4D). Sorry it didn't met your requirements though. I'll have to live with that. ;):rose:

My size was given in another post (4D). Sorry it didn't met your requirements though. I'll have to live with that. ;):rose:

Oh that photo certainly exceeds my requirements but you know it's fun to sh*tpost :p

I’ve posted bra pics before too and nobody complained. I’m sorry I didn’t get to see yours. Having seen some of your other photos around Lit I’m certain that this one was beautiful. Would you consider posting it again? I’m 100% positive that Fred, who is the owner/creator/curator of this thread, will have no issue at all with a bra pic, and that many others will appreciate it as well.

Drat. I missed it.

Don't let one "Danny Downer" ruin it for you. I hope you decide to re-share the picture.

Ladies Please - Post a pic of your breasts - and add the size. All shapes, sizes, colors are welcome!​

I will make a index of sizes and ladies that post. If you wish not to be on it please drop me a PM or add it to your post.

Because of my health, it will at times make it hard for me to update index it a timely matter. It maybe daily or not but I will try to make updates once a month.

old borg fred

Thank you for your service, Fred

You can always post bra pictures. Fred likes all the pictures the ladies post. :rose:

I am doing this between times that nurse is not in room.

I wrote this before Orchidea73 post her first picture

When I send PM to any lady its base of the PM that I ask them to share.

Lovely Ladies, I always ask you if you would share onPost Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

To feel free to share anytime, be in lovely top or dress, maybe a sexy bra, and yes I hope maybe of you nude, but it is always your choice.

Hugs rose

old borg fred

ps:will work on index soon

Bra it is, then. ;)

https://i.imgur.com/SzDyP3E.jpg

3D the size. Don't know it in USA size.

You can check size and who has post on post 1 of thread.

Sexy Lady, Welcome to the thread. I had to check size with new link SO WOW VERY SEXY 36D BRA!!! Hope you will share again and often.

36D - Orchidea73 Profile Orchidea73-12-06-2020, 1222 AM
SzDyP3E.jpeg
p4271

Thank you for sharing.

Hugs rose

old borg fred

To be fair, that's more like a cleavage photo and the size is not given. :cattail:

Thanks for sharing though :heart::rose:

Sweet Lady, yes you did, I did tell you any way you like to show off your breast is OK. BEFORE ANYONE TALK ABOUT PICTURE TAKEN DOWN, YES I LIKE IF IT WAS LEFT UP. BUT I UNDERSTAND FOR PERSONAL REASONS YOU AND OTHER DO IT, I'M GLAD YOU AND ALL LADIES SHARE

I’ve posted bra pics before too and nobody complained. I’m sorry I didn’t get to see yours. Having seen some of your other photos around Lit I’m certain that this one was beautiful. Would you consider posting it again? I’m 100% positive that Fred, who is the owner/creator/curator of this thread, will have no issue at all with a bra pic, and that many others will appreciate it as well.

You can always post bra pictures. Fred likes all the pictures the ladies post. :rose:

Dee and Sassy are right. It is a joy when a lady share a picture.

Ladies THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

Hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back