Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

32b on lazy afternoon

Lazy afternoons like that look awesome

Some sun

34 C.
Spending some time in just a micro g-string at the pool. She needed to get her very white tits some sun and good practice wearing next to nothing in public. Exhibitionist wife in training.

MC0WCdM.jpg

JE3FOeS.jpg

Ladies thank all of you for sharing. Sorry but I will be not able to work on index this week as I plan. As I had a set back doctor open my chest and put drain tube in.

I love all the new pictures the wonderful sexy Ladies have shared.

THANK YOU ALL!!

Hugs :rose:

old borg fred

34 C.
Spending some time in just a micro g-string at the pool. She needed to get her very white tits some sun and good practice wearing next to nothing in public. Exhibitionist wife in training.

MC0WCdM.jpg

JE3FOeS.jpg

I love every bit of that girl...Absolutely flawless!

Ladies thank all of you for sharing. Sorry but I will be not able to work on index this week as I plan. As I had a set back doctor open my chest and put drain tube in.

I love all the new pictures the wonderful sexy Ladies have shared.

THANK YOU ALL!!

Hugs :rose:

old borg fred

Fred, I hope a little humor is ok, and hope you are doing well,

That is a pretty lame excuse for not keeping all our “tits” up to date! It’s a tough job, but you are the only Man that can handle all of us!!!! Get to it!! Grab hold and organize!!! LOL

Sure hope you are well! Xoxoxox

Last edited:

That is a pretty lame excuse for not keeping all our “tits” up to date! It’s a tough job, but you are the only Man that can handle all of us!!!! Get to it!! Grab hold and organize!!! LOL

em “tits” are updated :kiss:

Nicely done, beautiful.

You are absolutely exquisite. Sure miss having you around.

Your picture is, as usual, gorgeous. The thought behind this post is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for such a lovely post.

34 C.

MC0WCdM.jpg

JE3FOeS.jpg

Lucky sun. If beauty is the goal, the practice is working.:kiss:

So casually posed and so sexy too.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back