Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving! 42D

laDmUkS.jpg

NsNajNA.jpg

This thanksgiving thing has a lot going for it :D :rose::rose:

Damn!

Judging by all the positive remarks, I appear to have missed something rather special :(

Perhaps you should either give 24 hours' notice of your next posting or leave the pics up a while longer so those of us who are penalised by living in other time zones can add their compliments too?!

Although I do have to say, your AV is something special in its own right :kiss:

Judging by all the positive remarks, I appear to have missed something rather special :(

Perhaps you should either give 24 hours' notice of your next posting or leave the pics up a while longer so those of us who are penalised by living in other time zones can add their compliments too?!

Although I do have to say, your AV is something special in its own right :kiss:

Sorry you missed it. I’m sure there might be more.

Glad you like my AV. See you can always stare at my naked vagina there.

Happy Thanksgiving! 42D

laDmUkS.jpg

NsNajNA.jpg

Always love to have fluffy sweet muffins on Thanksgiving.:rose:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Some hunting 34Ds......I'm headed off the grid to WV for the next 4 days to meet up with my cousin and do some hunting..get some meat for the winter and visit with my fathers family.

I just wanted to wish my fellow Americans a Happy Thanksgiving!!

All the rest of you, have a wonderful weekend!!

See you folks on Monday! :kiss:

Interesting use of camo: Plenty of greenery to hide your location, but a teasing peek of Bambi's pink nose just behind the leaves.:kiss:

Sorry you missed it. I’m sure there might be more.

Glad you like my AV. See you can always stare at my naked vagina there.

I like that.

What constitutes staring?

Is 10 minutes too much? There are some pretty toes there as well.

thanks Tali, happy turkey day
Thank you, had a great time!
haha thank you sweet man.

These are beautiful Tali. Happy Hunting! Happy Thanksgiving!! :rose:
Thank you Sassy, it was a good time!
A woman with a gun. Eek. Have fun lovely lady.
hahahaha, you're safe hairball! :kiss:
Good luck with the hunt. Be safe.
Always! Thank you Todger! :kiss:
Just Shoot it. Bahahhahahaha. Love it.
Awesome pics Tali, SAF. :)

Happy Thanks giving and Happy Hunting, be interested in how you go.:)
It went very well! A deer and two turkeys!
That sounds like a great way to spend a four day weekend. Happy Thanksgiving and thanks fro posting.
Yes sir, it's a good time!
I'm a bit jealous- I will miss all of deer season due to working out of town, but even more jealous of whomever gets to spend a few days in the woods with you!

Awww, I hope you can go next time, I find it relaxing to be there and decompress....it was a good time with my family! :)

Happy Thanksgiving, Tali! Good hunting. Get some meat for the winter? My mind goes to naughty places. :eek:
hahahaha, no matter how you take the statement, it's a good thing!! :D:kiss:
Happy Thanksgiving Tali!!!!

Good luck and happy hunting.

BTW, you are so damned sexy!!!!
You're sweet Jason, thank you!
Have a great weekend Tali, and thank you for the lovely treats you left for us to enjoy whilst you are off grid xxx
I had a great time, thank you planet! :kiss:
Interesting use of camo: Plenty of greenery to hide your location, but a teasing peek of Bambi's pink nose just behind the leaves.:kiss:

It's all about the camo! Thanks glendale! :kiss:

To the ladies who post here:

Fred wanted me to pass along his thanks for posting here. He doesn't know when he'll be able to get back to Lit, but he's trying. It's rough going for him right now, so please keep him in your thoughts and send him some good vibes.

He loves all of you!!
:heart::rose::kiss:

Fred wanted me to pass along his thanks for posting here. He doesn't know when he'll be able to get back to Lit, but he's trying. It's rough going for him right now, so please keep him in your thoughts and send him some good vibes.

He loves all of you!!

I often wonder how Fred is getting on. He has a rough time of it and getting on lit from a hospital bed isn’t easy.

Thanks for keeping us updated.

He loves all of you!!

I miss having that old Borg around!

Wishing him well.

Well.. more boobs for Fred then... 38/40H guess it depends on the bra. Snap chat boobs. The horse behind me didn't seem to care since I was nice and fed her first.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back