Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Gotta love Fred. Even when life is trying to kick him down. He sees my picture and says "okay, now turn around and show me the other side" Greedy guy! ❤

Well.. more boobs for Fred then... 38/40H guess it depends on the bra. Snap chat boobs. The horse behind me didn't seem to care since I was nice and fed her first.

attachment.php

Damn Nice, you could use those as a deadly weapon :D:D

Happy Thanksgiving!

Some hunting 34Ds......I'm headed off the grid to WV for the next 4 days to meet up with my cousin and do some hunting..get some meat for the winter and visit with my fathers family.

I just wanted to wish my fellow Americans a Happy Thanksgiving!!

All the rest of you, have a wonderful weekend!!

See you folks on Monday! :kiss:

Will shoot it, but won't be my gun;)

Well.. more boobs for Fred then... 38/40H guess it depends on the bra. Snap chat boobs. The horse behind me didn't seem to care since I was nice and fed her first.

attachment.php

Like the doctor says, "Take two, and call me in the morning." Taking these two should make anyone better.:kiss:

To the ladies who post here:

Fred wanted me to pass along his thanks for posting here. He doesn't know when he'll be able to get back to Lit, but he's trying. It's rough going for him right now, so please keep him in your thoughts and send him some good vibes.

He loves all of you!!
:heart::rose::kiss:

Sorry to hear he's having a rough time. Sending healing thoughts and good vibes his way.

Happy Thanksgiving! Lovely “pumpkins”. ;)

Thank you!

Now you see them, now you don’t. Love them

Peek a boo boobs! lol :)

Excellent

Thank you!

This thanksgiving thing has a lot going for it

And a four day weekend!

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBEL

Gobble, gobble!

Always love to have fluffy sweet muffins on Thanksgiving.

Thank you!

Damn Nice, you could use those as a deadly weapon :D:D
I'll remember that if I forget my gun 😉
hahaha, can't say that I blame him Sassy! :heart::rose:
⚘ Thanks Tali
Like the doctor says, "Take two, and call me in the morning." Taking these two should make anyone better.:kiss:
😂 cute. Anything to make Fred better. 😍
Now that's the spirit!
Right? 😉
What a great pair!

Thank you 💋

lets bathe each other :devil:
Baths are always more fun with a partner!

Awesome view.
Thank you!

Excellent soapy breasts, great to play with.
Thank you! Sounds like a fun play time

Very nice! Thanks for sharing :)
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed

Always nice to see some soapy breasts … I would love to help you "wash your back" when you take that bath :devil:
I'll have to figure out a camera angle for that that doesn't ruin my phone or camera, lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back