Post Your Breasts With Size - Ver 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha thank you Tali. I love this too!!! So much boobage for Fred!! :D

Oh, yes, Fred loves his boobies, that's for sure! :D
THANK YOU BOTH FOR WONDERFUL AND SEXY PSA'S

So another ladies like to join? The fight to save lives?

I know its hard for everyone. I have in isolation for many years, it has been my normal. Everyone that see me is in a mask -gloves -gowns, by body has hard time fighting infections. I am thankful for all the medical people out there risking their lives for us. So PSA, warning to be safe.. stay at home.. or maybe a thank you to medical..safety..food supply..drug store staff...

Thank you

old borg fred

THANK YOU BOTH FOR WONDERFUL AND SEXY PSA'S

So another ladies like to join? The fight to save lives?

I know its hard for everyone. I have in isolation for many years, it has been my normal. Everyone that see me is in a mask -gloves -gowns, by body has hard time fighting infections. I am thankful for all the medical people out there risking their lives for us. So PSA, warning to be safe.. stay at home.. or maybe a thank you to medical..safety..food supply..drug store staff...

Thank you

old borg fred
if showing my tits saves lives...well it would be immoral not to join the fight. :D

whilst you wait for my lifesaving work..

attachment.php

I've since discovered these bad boys are now an equivalent to US J or K cup :eek: I hope they choose to now stop growing :rolleyes:

attachment.php

I've since discovered these bad boys are now an equivalent to US J or K cup :eek: I hope they choose to now stop growing :rolleyes:
Ahhhh! You are truly a lifesaver, Beth!

Last edited:

attachment.php

J or K, Damn poor lady and I thought ddd were huge, omg. :):heart:

So beautiful! Thank you!

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back