prayers and thoughts for Boo

BooMerengue said:
Fluffiness? Did you say Fluffiness?

Me? Ohhh goddd, son, pass me that bottle again.

Hey! Maybe thats whats been wrong with me Lo! These many years. I haven't owned my fluffiness! You might have a point, Stel.
um... stickiness then? :D ... pass it back, wouldja?

Stella_Omega said:
um... stickiness then? :D ... pass it back, wouldja?

I never Bogart. Sweet dreams to you, too!

uhhh ya better leave well enough alone. Stickiness? Uh uhh...

wildsweetone said:
Or nothing- or I would call myself Max, or Ethyl, or something- not dainty Stella :D

(Boo, I apologise from the bottom of my heart. I was speaking semiotically, which is something I hate when other people do it- and I'm ashamed of myself now:)

Stella_Omega said:
Or nothing- or I would call myself Max, or Ethyl, or something- not dainty Stella :D

(Boo, I apologise from the bottom of my heart. I was speaking semiotically, which is something I hate when other people do it- and I'm ashamed of myself now:)

Oh, good grief, Stel! LOL I have my fluffy moments. Certain men bring out the fluffiness in me. Here lately it's been the 6 and under set, but hey! I do wear pink- on occasion. So its ok. Besides, merengue is a dance. It should have been spelled Boo Meringue. But that was 5 yrs ago. I ain't worried about it now.

What!!!

BooMerengue said:
Oh, good grief, Stel! LOL I have my fluffy moments. Certain men bring out the fluffiness in me. Here lately it's been the 6 and under set, but hey! I do wear pink- on occasion. So its ok. Besides, meringue is a dance. It should have been spelled Boo Meringue. But that was 5 yrs ago. I ain't worried about it now.
You mean all these years I have been writing to a "Boo - dance"? I always thought you were "Boo - meringue", a scary pie crust/topping who just couldn't spell! - It is still a Play on Words for the Australian aboriginal weapon, right? - Please don't totally disillusion me. : (I have always thought of you as a poet deliciously toasted by life; crunchy & sweet over the delightfully tart filling of your insights. All contained in a crisp crust, but one whose words always come back to you as oven fresh baked and a favorite taste!)- SEE: Flippy

ONE of my all-time Lit. favorites!

Rybka said:
You mean all these years I have been writing to a "Boo - dance"? I always thought you were "Boo - meringue", a scary pie crust/topping who just couldn't spell! - It is still a Play on Words for the Australian aboriginal weapon, right? - Please don't totally disillusion me. : (I have always thought of you as a poet deliciously toasted by life; crunchy & sweet over the delightfully tart filling of your insights. All contained in a crisp crust, but one whose words always come back to you as oven fresh baked and a favorite taste!)- SEE: Flippy

Yeah, what she said!

See? Ya see? :cool:

Rybka said:

Oh, the things you say!! *batting eyelashes Thanks, Rybby- You do make me smile!

The name came from a real life friend and was to be used and discarded. Boo is a girl in high school whom I despised and wanted to be just like. She was oh so perfect. The merengue came from an off the wall comment I made standing on the bar in a biker joint one wild smoked to the gills night. It went something like (you have to read this in a whiskey soaked voice interwoven with a spiral of smoke from a waterpipe filled with Red Morrocan hash) "I'm a girl who's like a boomerang! If you handle me with care I will always come back; mistreat me and I will surely find the back of your head some dark and stormy night!" And the nic was born.

Stel, baby? Rybka is a guy, sweety!

BooMerengue said:
Oh, the things you say!! *batting eyelashes Thanks, Rybby- You do make me smile!

The name came from a real life friend and was to be used and discarded. Boo is a girl in high school whom I despised and wanted to be just like. She was oh so perfect. The merengue came from an off the wall comment I made standing on the bar in a biker joint one wild smoked to the gills night. It went something like (you have to read this in a whiskey soaked voice interwoven with a spiral of smoke from a waterpipe filled with Red Morrocan hash) "I'm a girl who's like a boomerang! If you handle me with care I will always come back; mistreat me and I will surely find the back of your head some dark and stormy night!" And the nic was born.

Stel, baby? Rybka is a guy, sweety!
I like the explanation. :)
As for Rybka- damn, I'm just guessing everything wrong in this thread! :cool:

I was cleaning out my subscribed threads and found this- ironic as its been a month today since the last post.

First, thanks again to all of you, and if my unresponsiveness has hurt anyone I am truly sorry. I have just run out of words. I don't know if you can understand that.

I am better about Flips suicide but wish we could put it away. The NY Med Examiner has not released the death certificate so we can't run an obit and it just seems to go on and on- people writing and calling... "Where's Phil?"

Greg has come home after nearly a month in Vanderbilt, and is slowly dying. He's on a respirator and a feeding tube, though how this happened I do not know because he has a DNR and a living will. He has 24/7 RN Care, but it is the saddest thing to watch. He was so vibrant- now he's a shriveled old, old man. And he just turned 60 on Dec 2.

I'm better. Y'alls prayers are working. I'm glad cuz it's been too cold for me to get naked under the full Moon and dance my prayers. Thank you.

And... I get to move into my own place next week, soon as the phone is turned on. Yay!!

So little by little Spring is coming to end this awful Winter. I can already feel my sap heating up and getting ready to move.

I'll probably be offline for the next month but like a bad penny, I will be back.

Thanks, Everyone! :heart:

Thank you for giving us an update.
Rememeber that you are tough, a woman, and a poet. Not sure what that all means, but it sounds good and it probably is good!

WickedEve said:
Thank you for giving us an update.
Rememeber that you are tough, a woman, and a poet. Not sure what that all means, but it sounds good and it probably is good!
Eve is right, Boo. You're stronger than you know.

Thanks for sharing this burden with us; it can only help.

:rose:

Thank you so much, Evie and Fly! You guys lift me!

And Rybby?? Thank you! For you have just given me the greatest out loud laugh I have had in a long time!!!

sorry folks... private joke!

*fallin out of my chair...

Oh, you stud!!!

*still falling apart laughing!!!!!!

BooMerengue said:
Thank you so much, Evie and Fly! You guys lift me!

And Rybby?? Thank you! For you have just given me the greatest out loud laugh I have had in a long time!!!

sorry folks... private joke!

*fallin out of my chair...

Oh, you stud!!!

*still falling apart laughing!!!!!!
Fishy's a stud?

Boo! :kiss: and *hugs* for you. Boy those bureaucrats seem kinda slow with the DC, sounds like they need a 'flip'in' shakeup ;) i watched someone die slowly, recently. i understand what you mean about it being awful. it's as if you're watching them lose their dignity. Death will give that dignity back to Greg, as it did for my friend. :rose: take care of yourself, love. you're in my thoughts and prayers. :rose:

Eve, if that's Rybka in his AV, then yes, he is a stud! :D

Rybka, i want you to know, i fell in love with your mind first. okay? :D

Last edited:
That is me, but when I was in my mid 30s. ;) :p ;)

(I'm 6' 5" & weighed 220 lbs at the time.)

Last edited:
Rybka said:
That is me, but when I was in my mid 30s. ;) :p ;)

(I'm 6' 5" & weighed 220 lbs at the time.)
You are telling a lie! You are not a big man in that photo.

WickedEve said:
You are telling a lie! You are not a big man in that photo.
Nope, no lie, but that was many years ago during my 'writer as hermit' period. :D

BooMerengue said:
It does sound fishy doesn't it?
There's always something fishy about this guy. He's trying to say he's 6'5. You know how fish exaggerate.

"I swear! The fisherman who hooked me was as big as a sasquatch! No joke. I barely got away."

Yeah. He's fishy.

fish is yum.

i think i must be a visual kinda girl, or something.

Eve, i like your new pic too.

wildsweetone said:
fish is yum.

i think i must be a visual kinda girl, or something.

Eve, i like your new pic too.
Uh! Am I yum, too? Huh?
Oh, I get it. Fish. Yum. Yeah, fish can be tasty.
Just remember, that's rybka about 70 years ago.

Back