promotion and review

At school I was always taught that 'motherfucker' was hyphenated.

Standards are slipping; there is no doubt about it.

Octavian

Harumph!

Originally posted by Octavian At school I was always taught that 'motherfucker' was hyphenated.

Dear Octavian,
The use of the term "mother-fucker" could lead the reeder to the erroneaus conclusion that the person in question is a mature female with children and a "fucker." MG's useage was correct, and you shore dont want to git in a pissing contest with MG.

Since were doing some auto horn tooting, I'll mention my latest creation, "Patty Makes the Team."

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=89408

Its a look at a 'coming of age' experience in a girl's life. Matters of group and interracial sex are treated with sensitivity and pathos. I hope youll like it.
DG

Advice for DurtGurl

Dear DG,
Don't be too hard on Octavian, dear. He can't help it if he's a Brit and don't know any better.

I read "Patty Makes the Team," and I found it to be a sensitive and artistic treatment of an event which is sometimes a traumatic experience. You handled it gently and with unfailing good taste.
MG

Dear Ms Gurl,

To maintain authorial consistency within the corpus of your work, shouldn't the title be: "Cummmmmmmmmingggg!!! of Age"?

Reluctantly,
---dr.M.

dr_mabeuse said:
Dear Ms Gurl,

To maintain authorial consistency within the corpus of your work, shouldn't the title be: "Cummmmmmmmmingggg!!! of Age"?

Reluctantly,
---dr.M.

You're right, of course. As always. I shall pass your comments along to DurtGurl.

In "Patty Makes the Team," did you notice how DG set the tone for the entire piece in the first sentence. I thought that was inspired. After reading that sentence, how could a reader possibly not finish the story.
Resentfully,
MG

Last edited:
I finished it (finally) so here goes:
FORCED TO PEE
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=98075

We all have taboos we think we'd never break. Sometimes though, it just takes the right person, the right timing and the right circumstance. If watersports aren't your thing, I dare you to read this one anyway, and tell me what you think. Was I able to convince a reluctant reader that this fetish could be sexy? This one has more of a story than most of my others and eases into the kinkyness, but don't worry- it's as raw and nasty as you've come to expect.

shameless self promotion

Allrighty, I'll give this a go. Time to pull out the ol' promotion book. I'll do it for my entire Invid Invasion stories instead of each chapter. (If you guys want a specific chapter info feel free to ask and I'll write one up. Each chapter is about 30-40 typed pages.)

Just for the record, the story contains a lot of different styles of sex. (eg. straight, lesbian, anal, toys, a little rape - although I try to keep that limited - threesomes etc.)

Invid Invasion - Chapters 1-6 (with many more chapters to come): Set only 30 years from now, in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Earth has been invaded and occupied by a mysterious alien race called the Invid. Cities have been destroyed, civilization and government has crumbled.

One woman is determined to vanquish the alien invaders and restore the world to something of value once again.

With only an outdated piece of technology and a unique group of friends (including a member of the invading race) she must battle the odds and make a difference. But when a powerful and corrupt new human military is formed, she finds herself fighting not only the Invid, but the people whom she's trying to liberate.

She becomes an enemy of both sides, and caught in the middle she must balance the two powers' rage or see the entire world destroyed.

-- Well, if you're looking for a good epic, check this one out. I'm sure it will become one. The first couple of chapters appear a little bit 'amateur-ish' since they're my first foray into writing in a novel style. Try and ignore the mistakes that slipped by because I promise it will be worth it. If you're looking for lots of sex, or great characters, or just a story with something deeper to it, give it a read.

Also, if you want to get right into it, skip ahead to chapter 6. That's a decent jumping on point although not as good as starting from the beginning. (to link to my stories, look below)

Back