Pussyville: An Ode to the beauty of Pussies

After seeing where the bum thread went tonight, I am glad that nobody has actually responded seriously to the request. If I put my vag up here in that size pic, we would lose 75% of Lit 😳
I'm thinking the reaction would be substantially different. Only one way to know for sure 😆 (hey, it was your idea)

@mr Alchemy:

I think, for the most part, women do not appreciate guys who descend out of anonymity and bring nothing to the table beyond a basal desire to see pussy. Women generally disdain men who think of them purely as sexual objects, whose interests in them lie solely in what they can get, what they can see, or what they can feel. Women are human beings after all, and unless and until you can regard them as such you will likely have very little success with an "Ode to Pussies" thread.

I do sympathize with your efforts, though. I like looking at a woman's goods as much as the next guy. But I think your post, here, is misguided. The Playground is a fun, flirty forum populated by real people with real feelings of dignity and self worth. I think you would do better to redirect this thread into some other, lesser forum.

Of course there is an exception to every rule. Best of luck to you in finding it.

Ben
Well Ben, before you talk about "basal desires"...this was just an interesting experiment to see, why men dont lose a second in showing off their naked assets, when women ask the same on a thread here? E.g https://forum.literotica.com/threads/cocksville-city…-show-me-your-cock.1547623/

Well, why don't men disdain women who think of them purely as sexual objects? I don't need to give an answer here..lol. So before you start being "The Knight in The Shining Armour", understand why! Pussies are beautiful and divine! Everybody disdains those who think of them as sexual objects.

Last edited:
Sneaky pussy

tumblr_o1jw7nX8tM1rhh6g8o1_1280.jpg

Bukowski, Like a flower in the Rain

I cut the middle fingernail of the middle
finger
right hand
real short
and I began rubbing along her cunt
as she sat upright in bed
spreading lotion over her arms
face