random musings

Great post. I'm not the cheeseburger person, but that's how I feel after intense play. I want to jump around, get up and go, eat, laugh. Which is usually after I've ugly cried!! I generally feel pretty high and need to let go of the adrenaline.

It's cool you found someone to have that connection with. It's like you're keeping what opened you up physically going by talking.

Nice to see you back. 😀

Great post. I'm not the cheeseburger person, but that's how I feel after intense play. I want to jump around, get up and go, eat, laugh. Which is usually after I've ugly cried!! I generally feel pretty high and need to let go of the adrenaline.

It's cool you found someone to have that connection with. It's like you're keeping what opened you up physically going by talking.

Nice to see you back. 😀
I’m glad to be back around.

I completely get the jump around and do all kinds of fun things after. Talking is definitely like keeping everything going on with the conversation. I’m really glad that I’ve been able to discover that and experience it.

I got used a little tonight. Last time I didn’t quite know how I felt about it but just giving a blow job is good. I drank too much though but it stopped other discussions which was good. I get tired of some discussions when I know that will always disagree. I wish things were different but things aren’t.

Most things are pretty good. I’ve been really busy but that’s normal for this time of year. I’ve been thinking a little about one of the relationships I have/had. It’s somewhat strange in that we go weeks without talking or messaging but when we do he acts as though no time has passed. I’m not really sure what he’s thinking and I’ve tried asking before but not gotten far with that. He says he will think of me and before he will message he is distracted. I’ve kind of moved him into the friend category since we don’t really communicate or see each other much. I tried to initiate communication for a while but it felt to one sided. Not really sure what I’m looking for. I wish I could say maybe he’s found someone else he’s interested in more but I’m not sure that’s the case. I don’t think it is but I would be very happy for him if it was. We haven’t talked on the phone since January and I sent him a happy birthday text on his birthday that he did respond to. Anyway, just kind of thinking about it a little today.

I wanted to go to a munch yesterday but I chickened out. I don’t Ray know anyone that goes any more except for one couple and I wasn’t sure if either would be there. Maybe I can go to another one later.

I would really like to have a session with my friend. It’s been a bit but I wouldn’t have been able to meet anyway because I’ve been so busy. This week won’t be as bad but it will still be fairly busy. I just need to focus and get everything finalized.

I also just found out that someone i used to be good friends with passed away recently. I hope they found peace.

I wanted to go to a munch yesterday but I chickened out. I don’t Ray know anyone that goes any more except for one couple and I wasn’t sure if either would be there. Maybe I can go to another one later.

I would really like to have a session with my friend. It’s been a bit but I wouldn’t have been able to meet anyway because I’ve been so busy. This week won’t be as bad but it will still be fairly busy. I just need to focus and get everything finalized.

I also just found out that someone i used to be good friends with passed away recently. I hope they found peace.
I’m sorry for your loss. :rose:

I missed two opportunities for sessions this past week because of how awful the week was going. I’m so exhausted right now. I’m not really sure what I need to do about some of the things that are going on. It’s a very frustrating situation. I hope this week will have an opportunity for a session.

I missed two opportunities for sessions this past week because of how awful the week was going. I’m so exhausted right now. I’m not really sure what I need to do about some of the things that are going on. It’s a very frustrating situation. I hope this week will have an opportunity for a session.
Hey you, our paths haven’t crossed much for a few months. I hope this week will be kinder to you. :rose:

It’s good to see you even if you are busy.

Sometimes it helps to get that session in or that date with a friend or a funny movie exactly when you are in over your head and don’t have the time.

This is a total ”look who’s talking” stonethrowing in glass house moment for me to be saying this. I’m usually better off when once in a blue moon I take my own advice on this.

Hey you, our paths haven’t crossed much for a few months. I hope this week will be kinder to you. :rose:
Thank you so very much. I’ve been trying to not feel apprehensive about this week because that’s just unnecessary stress.

It’s good to see you even if you are busy.

Sometimes it helps to get that session in or that date with a friend or a funny movie exactly when you are in over your head and don’t have the time.

This is a total ”look who’s talking” stonethrowing in glass house moment for me to be saying this. I’m usually better off when once in a blue moon I take my own advice on this.
I usually operate on the idea that it can help. The session I most likely could have done was in between work stuff and I was so overwhelmed that I wasn’t sure I could handle trying to fit it in. I’m hoping an opportunity presents itself soon.

I’m waiting to find out if a very brief session is possible tonight. I’m tired so if it happens I don’t want to have to drive far. But I still really hope it can happen. The struggle.

Back