Road Trip-Gay Trip!

Super dumb question.....how do you pull these guys? Is there a particular knock on a truckers door? A signal passed in bathroom stalls I've always never been clued into? This is insanely hot; I travel a lot and I need to know! 😂

this is super-fascinating. I have no interest in men, but this seems like an adventure worth tracking.

You should consider a kind of travelogue… first section is the travel part, second section is the fucking and sucking.

Amazing trip, I get like this on solo road trips as well, listen to a steamy podcast and get so horny for cock and start to google the nearest adult video store for a pop in, tell me more!
I have a roadtrip coming up. Do you have any recommendations for podcasts to listen to? I've been looking but not really finding anything.

I have a roadtrip coming up. Do you have any recommendations for podcasts to listen to? I've been looking but not really finding anything.
Gay Erotica by Liam Williams, if you can get past his accent it’s really hot stuff

I read all these stories about men in bathroom stroking off or looking at other men’s cock ! When I am on vacation I try to look or be seen and never get opportunity most time no one in bathroom or they all use stalls so disappointed

I read all these stories about men in bathroom stroking off or looking at other men’s cock ! When I am on vacation I try to look or be seen and never get opportunity most time no one in bathroom or they all use stalls so disappointed
Yea it can be very tricky and discouraging, usually has to be a prefect scenario to work out. But when it does/will, I think it will be worth the wait. Anticipation and the search come sometime be half the fun and a turn on in itself. Running your cock in the car and edging while you look around for a cruisy spot

Last edited:
Back