Roll Call

Hey neo, when you are resubmitting your work, do you think you could send in zephyr's Reprieve? My last kitty passed about a year ago, she was 16 years and 2 months. I think you saw a pic of Sophie. Anyway, your poem always made me tear up and I would so love to read it again.

love and joy to you and yours-

:)

julie

I'm sorry about Sophie, she had a long happy life being with you. I do remember her. Regrettably, Zephyr's Reprieve is one of the poems I've lost or I'd be happy to post it. I hadn't even realized it was one of the poems that are gone until now.

Edited: Never mind, I found it. Thanks to chipbutty reminding me about poems she'd written in threads end up being an archive of sorts. I will post the poem now. :rose:

Last edited:
I'll perch about a bit, do a wonderful raven impersonation, so who were you before Neo? or NeoII?

OMG I cannot believe you are back. I am purring. It feels strange welcoming you back when I am not really here. Still, so good to know you are here and well and I look forward to reading you from time to time.

Sweetness! I missed you!:heart::heart::heart:

I think I am emotionally 11
Physically 32
so it all ads up :)

well for all your tender age you've made me laugh and cry with your poetry (should I mention the times you've shocked me lol?) ....... for the newbies getting Tess, Angie, Eve, Champ and this lady here going was enough to shock anybody and I will never ever forget Eve's dildo chair

OMG I cannot believe you are back. I am purring. It feels strange welcoming you back when I am not really here. Still, so good to know you are here and well and I look forward to reading you from time to time.

Sweetness! I missed you!:heart::heart::heart:

:heart:-tons

Missed you too hun, but I've read you when I came back and have caught up some. Even though I haven't commented yet, I've read your newest poems that posted. I loved them especially the one about the prey and predator. Your poetry is always so conversational, reads like a heart to heart and interesting, very much so.

Back