Votes: 42 48.8%
  • OK, no different from a long drive

Votes: 25 29.1%
  • sucks, they don't even give you peanuts

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • give me valium, I'm shitting myself

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
Dom......I've flown around the world and over it's top. In my opinion, I have never been happier than when a plane climbs to altitude and breaks through the clouds. There is crystal blue cloudless sky above you, and a sea of white below. Feels somehow angelic. Worst experience was flying from Japan to Korea. In the back of a C130 cargo plane, dim lights, loud as hell, the seats were strapped in backwards so your back was facing the nose of the plane. Makes for some queasy moments. To me though, planes were made for jumping out of, now THATS a ride!!!

I am a switch and I am scared to death of planes (heights).The thought of flying gives me the shakes, I can't breathe, I can't MOVE!!

BUT I will be taking my very first ever plane trip in June...(Was supposed to be this month but did not happen). I am hoping that the smiling faces I see at the end of this particular ride will make the flight worth it...

:rose:
Shelly Pet

Sub to a man, Domme to a woman.

And I like flying it is the easiest way to go somewhere in a short time.
And since I life in Canada I really thinking about my own pilot License, started last year and hope to be finished this year.
For Cars I never had a problem with driving day or night but again since I am living in Canada, I prefer to drive in the daytime, to much deer out on the streets in the night :)

Anna Sue

:rose:

i'm submissive

i don't mind flying at all... i love the trips that flying allows me to make. If it weren't for planes, i would never get to see my Sir. :)

On the other hand... rollercoasters scare me to death!! i've never been on one, but i'm deathly afraid of heights. my Sir has promised that the next time i go to see Him, i WILL be going on one, and face my fears head on... :(

Better to fly than drive or walk

Like a Praying Mantis. The grace of the aircraft isn't readily apparent until you strap in and pull power, and as close as i've come to reaching out touching the hand of whatever divine power in which you choose to believe.

i debated adding the following link, but then the duality of my name wouldn't make much sense if i didn't.

Here's your warning in advance.

This is NOT for the squeamish, or faint of heart.

Why you don't fuck near a USArmy Post

Warning ... you might find the following erotic, perverted, and otherwise sexually stimulating in nature.

It's also about 7 minutes in length, and 43MB of streaming video.

Enjoy.

female sub, and i love to fly... just knowing that someone else is in controll of the whole situation is great. i really like take off and landing, becuase when im next to the window i can see everything below, and its like the world is leaving so i can drift off into my own thoughts with out all the people around me. i like airports too, especially getting my bags checked, going through the metal detectors... i like it when security finds "interesting" things in my bags; the look on their face when they find b/d gear is priceless ;)
:kiss:

angylfyre said:
<snip> i like it when security finds "interesting" things in my bags; the look on their face when they find b/d gear is priceless ;)
:kiss:

Oh, you're like me, huh? I lmao when they find my penis shaped vibrator in my carryon luggage. They look at each other with an expression that says, "What the hell? Am I going to pull it out for EVERYBODY to see?" The last time I flew with my "BOB", they asked me if I could prove that it was really what it appeared to be by turning it on. So, I did - it embarrassed them more than it did me to hear the multi-speed dial humming and all the other passengers starting to snicker.

Esclava :rose:

Back