Snapchat Question

I do

I just turned 60 I use it love to use it for a sexual way here's hoping lady s

I am over 60 and have snap chat. Haven't found any sexting connections yet. Would enjoy that a lot.

Love snapchat. Nothing like some random boobs! Great way to spice up the day sometimes

I'm taking offers for anyone that likes to send sexy and naked snaps!!!

Senator Lisa Murkowski uses it all day long. I heard her speak once and she was talking all about how much she loved Snapchat. She apparently had no idea what the rest of us are using it for......

I use mine all the time. Don’t know if I’m considered too close to the 25 year old cut off you mentioned as I will be 28 this year but even though I do use it to send a nude or two here and there my primary usage is not sexual in the least! I chat with most of my family and friends through the app!

Of course the occasional playmate slips through once in a while lol

I use mine all the time. Don’t know if I’m considered too close to the 25 year old cut off you mentioned as I will be 28 this year but even though I do use it to send a nude or two here and there my primary usage is not sexual in the least! I chat with most of my family and friends through the app!

Of course the occasional playmate slips through once in a while lol

LOL you sound just like me.

I have snap chat and use it once in a while. Most of the kids message me there instead of texting for some reason.

I’m 29 and use it daily, mostly for sexting. I like the fact the pictures and videos you send are limited time only.

I'm 42 and love snapchat.. I use it for silly fun and naughty fun lol I've had people send me naked pics and i've sent naked pics.

Back