so i just got back from my first date

Hey BB...I think I haven't posted for too long or something so maybe I missed something, but I'm curious to know; where did you meet your new boyfriend?

And of course congratulation, I think you're leaving many people around here immensly jealous.

:rose:His Flower:rose:

good to see you again, Flower! ^_^

actually, i only met him recently. i know, i know, we're moving awfully fast for people who hardly know each other, but what can i say? we just clicked. as soon as we started talking, i just felt this connection. there were no akward silences, i was never bored, we have the same sick sardonic sense of humor, i just felt like i already knew him.

of course, all girlish romanticism aside, i did ask around about him. he's in a couple of very popular local bands, so it wasn't at all hard to get info on him. and what's more, everyone knew exactly who he was and that i was with him. had i vanished, there would have been no doubt as to what happened.

we met up in a pulbic place where lots of my friends were that night. they all saw us together, and i even made introductions. i'm not very good at this dating thing, but i think i took all the neccessary precautions.

Thanks for the welcome BB

Well...definetely sounds like a lot of fun. And it's okay...I was never good at the dating thing either.

So come on, I'm sure there's more to tell. I think we want to hear it all. But meanwhile...have plenty of fun!

<smile>

I just had to drop my 2 cents in here and tell you that I loved hearing of your dates with this wonderfully paddling man....

I loved your details and I was quite squirming with delight hearing your blow by blow details (literally LOL) and then seeing the bruises...

Bravo Bunny...please DO keep the details coming!!!

*envious*

so you met him at a vanilla bar? Or a BDsm dugeon?

If it was a vanilla bar...when talking to him you asked if he was into BDsm? Quite a catch to meet a guy in a vanilla bar that is into BDsm....

Sound like you got a winner....

best of luck to you...
DGN

DGN, actually, i saw his profile on alt.com. this is a bumfuck little college town in the buckle of the bible belt. we don't even have a topless bar, and we certainly don't have any dungeons!

his name was bunny, and that immediatly caught my eye. "here," i said to myself "is a real man with some brass balls to call himself bunny." we emailed back and forth for a while and after about a week decided to meet up.

we got together at a little bar within walking distance from my home. my friends' band was playing there that night, so i knew i would be in a familiar surrounding with lots of people that i know. we chatted for a couple of hours and it was great. i recognized all his cultural references and he got all the little obscure jokes that i made. we then headed back to his place and hung out for several more hours. (i, in my paranoia, even went as far as to leave a note on a friend's windshield telling him where i was going)

now this is what really won me over. he has a kitten. watching him play with it, making squishy faces at it, jokingly box with it, i just knew that he couldn't be a bad guy.

he was the one who broached the subject of BDSM. "so how long have you been into...." he said.

"huh?" i replied. "oh!" as a sudden rush of clarity hit me. "as long as i can remember." i then told him the story about how i used to play super mario as a kid, and i was always in the role of princess daisy who, somehow, managed to get herself kidnapped and tied up every single time. "how about you?" i asked.

"i don't even remember. i guess i'm just a sick fuck!"

we both laughed, and i told him about this forum and how much it helps to know that there are lots of other people out there who share the same interests. we talked about this and that for a long while after until he finally said, "so...you wanna put on the white shirt?"

it is important to, at this time, mention what i was wearing. i had on a plaid skirt and a black shirt. he had shown me a white button up shirt of his and i had said "damn, i almost wore one of my own! but i didn't want to go over-the-top on the schoolgirl thing..." to which he replied "oh, there IS no over the top!"

so i said "sure, i'll wear the shirt."

"and a tie...?"

"sure!"

"really?"

"uh-huh!"

so he went and grabbed the shirt and tie and i got dressed. i knew that, by doing this, i was putting myself into role.

you all know where it went from there! of course, there was lots more talking and cuddling that i left out of the story because, well, that's just not very interesting reading material.

i'll be sure to post more adventures as i have them!

bunny bondage said:
i'm so glad there's a place i can post these where the response i recieve isn't "omg, are you ok?" but instead "congratulations!"

Honestly I'm just trying to figure out how you sat on a scanner. I have to imagine I could use that trick somewhere somehow.

Oh, right. Congrats on getting your ass beat.

Croctden said:
Honestly I'm just trying to figure out how you sat on a scanner. I have to imagine I could use that trick somewhere somehow.

Oh, right. Congrats on getting your ass beat.

it wasn't too hard, the only trick to it is keeping my weight on my arms so i don't crush the poor scanner!

bunny bondage said:
it wasn't too hard, the only trick to it is keeping my weight on my arms so i don't crush the poor scanner!

I have read a few med journal accounts of people who've gone tot he ER with scanner or copier glass in their buttocks, and one man whose butt was stuck in the scanner
Ouch, and not in a fun way

so i went to see him again tonight. it was a short scene because it was late and he was tired, and furthermore i'm still very bruised from saturday night!

so anyway, here's my short story for tonight.

i was sitting on the couch when he knelt between my legs. a grip on my hair pulled me close to him, and his other hand was on my panties.

THWAP he flicked my already tender pussy.

"you've been a naughty girl, haven't you?"

THWAP

already heading for subspace, i managed to whisper "i've been a naughty girl..."

"you need to be spanked, DON'T YOU?"

THWAP

"i need to be spanked..."

"go lie down face first on my bed."

i hurridly obey. from the next room i can hear the now familiar sound of his belt buckle.

"lift up your skirt" he says as he walks into the bedroom.

i know what's coming, but i can't help but scream as his belt slashes into my skin over and over. i scream and writhe, and eventually twist onto my side with my back towards him. he stops and tenderly rubs his hand over my burning flesh before roughly shoving me back onto my stomach.

"take down your panties."

i can tell he's examining the bruises already on my skin, anxious to add more. he brings the belt down on my naked flesh until i'm screaming and twisting on the bed.

"lift up your ass"

i comply, but apparently not enough because his hand soon lifts my hips higher while pressing down between my shoulder blades.

"keep your head DOWN."

again and again he brings the braided leather belt to my skin, and by this point i'm sobbing and screaming for him to stop. i couldn't help but reach around in a futile and silly attempt to protect my backside. grasping my wrist, he tells me to open my hand. hesitantly, i do as he says. ten blows fall on my tender palm, and i'm in tears. i keep my arms by my head for the rest of the punishment which he swiftly delivers onto my upturned ass.

after what seems like an eternity, he pulls me to my knees and lays down on his back, pulling my head toward his cock. i begin to suck eagerly as he continues to spank me with his hand.

suddenly, he jerks my head up and tugs my panties completly off. pulling my leg across him, he slides inside me. grasping a fistfull of my hair, he brings my head down close to his. with his other hand, he grips my waist and moves my body on top of him until he finally cums inside me.

i lay there on his chest for a good while afterword, just enjoying myself!

it was another good night! ^_^

*sighs*

Oh bunny....I love your little tales of excitement and adventure!!

I am soooo jealous...

:rose:

Ok in reading this last post.... I was a little concerned... You guys only met a very short time ago. You said you were in tears?.... Do you think he should have stopped? I am only saying this because you only JUST met. Not that he has been doing this to you and knows your limits. I know you like it and are expierienced with it and all, however, was there a point where you would have reallly liked him to stop?. By stopping I mean the spanking with the belt. Possably he could have changed and used something softer? Have you two dicussed a safe word? If not I think it is time you did.

Don't get me wrong.... I am not raining on your parade or anything just looking out for ya.

DGN

InnerDarkness said:
*sighs*

I am soooo jealous...

me too

should be me spanking that ass

InnerDarkness said:
*sighs*

I am soooo jealous...

with eyes like yours, you must get lots of attention....

I've been waiting for the next installment.

My word, Bunny, who says reality TV is hot.

I've got to stop reading your exploits at work.

Best :rose:

Hmmm...suddenly feeling sort of jealous...I think I'm going to run and find my Sir this weekend

DisGirlisNutz said:
Ok in reading this last post.... I was a little concerned... You guys only met a very short time ago. You said you were in tears?.... Do you think he should have stopped? I am only saying this because you only JUST met. Not that he has been doing this to you and knows your limits. I know you like it and are expierienced with it and all, however, was there a point where you would have reallly liked him to stop?. By stopping I mean the spanking with the belt. Possably he could have changed and used something softer? Have you two dicussed a safe word? If not I think it is time you did.

Don't get me wrong.... I am not raining on your parade or anything just looking out for ya.

DGN

you're absolutly right to be concerned, and i really do appreciate it. he often stops and gives me the opportunity to say " no more" in every activity we do. every time i get out of position he stops whatever he was doing and gives me a minute to collect myself and decide if i want to go on. we have not discussed a safe word, and i do think that now is the time for that. while the method of being free to just move out of the way to pause the scene is a good one, i'd like to have a backup.

he's going out of town for a while, so i won't have any new installments for a while. but when he gets back, you can bet i'll have a nice long one! ^_^

thanks for sharing my very fun journey, everyone!

bunny bondage said:
you're absolutly right to be concerned, and i really do appreciate it. he often stops and gives me the opportunity to say " no more" in every activity we do. every time i get out of position he stops whatever he was doing and gives me a minute to collect myself and decide if i want to go on. we have not discussed a safe word, and i do think that now is the time for that. while the method of being free to just move out of the way to pause the scene is a good one, i'd like to have a backup.

I had the same concerns, and I'm happy to hear you are being level-headed about this. Of course - was there any serious doubt? *smacks forehead*

I'm just happy that you've seem to found some one that you can "click" with so easily!

I get so excited just reading...girl, I really need a spanking!

Your eyes cut right through me, beautiful.

Back