Spanknight

I do not differentiate with the things I do. I just do what comes naturally to Me. I am holistic.

Re: Re: Spanknight

Arden said:
Holding his cock in my mouth, while gently stroking his backside as he falls asleep comes to mind... ;)

Of course that's one of the nicest wake-up calls I can think of, too.
I seem to remember one particular night when you had a plaid skirt on, laying across my lap for a spanking, darlin'. That was a most enjoyable way to end the evening as well.

I would say you're too good for me, but that might sound vanilla, now wouldn't it, wench? :rose:

I LOVE having my hair brushed... and have just recently found out that I love having it pulled too. I will be vain for a moment and say that I have wonderful hair, and I have always gotten immense pleasure from having people play with it. When I was in high school, my friends (male and female) used to take turns braiding it, brushing it, or just messing with it during class. It was longer then... don't know what I was thinking when I cut it.

AngelicAssassin said:
Locks eyes on yours and lets them burn ...

Uh oh... well, it isn't exactly short... it still comes to my shoulder blades. Is that acceptable?

:confused:

niteshade said:
Uh oh... well, it isn't exactly short... it still comes to my shoulder blades. Is that acceptable?

:confused:
Would you ride your horse with clipped reins?

Better yet ...
  • fist wrapped into her hair,
  • flat of the other hand in the small of her back,
  • bow her back while driving into her from behind.
Think you might want longer hair now?

AngelicAssassin said:
Would you ride your horse with clipped reins?

Better yet ...
  • fist wrapped into her hair,
  • flat of the other hand in the small of her back,
  • bow her back while driving into her from behind.
Think you might want longer hair now?
LOL... I never said I wasn't trying to grow it back. I keep being told taking prenatal vitamins promotes hair growth, so I faithfully pop one every morning (gagging all the way). I actually want to grow it to my hips. I think long hair is sexy.

P.S.
My hair is long enough for that already. :D

Edited cause, omg what a mess. lol.

Last edited:
niteshade said:
LOL... I never said I wasn't trying to grow it back. I keep being told taking prenatal vitamins promotes hair growth, so I faithfully pop one every morning (gagging all the way). I actually want to grow it to my hips. I think long hair is sexy.

P.S.
My hair is long enough for that already. :D

Edited cause, omg what a mess. lol.
Good deal, and i know hair to the hips is ... stunning.

and how limber is your back again? Wanna bet?

AngelicAssassin said:
Good deal, and i know hair to the hips is ... stunning.

and how limber is your back again? Wanna bet?

It is pretty limber, actually. I do back bends to pop my back all the time. And I know it is, cause, well, how do you think I found out I like having it pulled???

niteshade said:
It is pretty limber, actually. I do back bends to pop my back all the time. And I know it is, cause, well, how do you think I found out I like having it pulled???
Ever see a bow hunter pull? Damn, we got another vanilla thingy warped.

AngelicAssassin said:
Ever see a bow hunter pull? Damn, we got another vanilla thingy warped.

Um, no, can't say I have, but knowing you, you will come up with a pic for me. :D

niteshade said:
Um, no, can't say I have, but knowing you, you will come up with a pic for me. :D
Think of the forces on your knees, remember that a hand pushes down on the small of your back, you hair is not rotating your head naturally, so your neck ain't doing the normal roll backwards ... this is a punishing fuck, not a pleasurable one ... getting the point?

AngelicAssassin said:
Think of the forces on your knees, remember that a hand pushes down on the small of your back, you hair is not rotating your head naturally, so your neck ain't doing the normal roll backwards ... this is a punishing fuck, not a pleasurable one ... getting the point?

I am getting the point... wondering why bother if it isn't pleasurable. Then again, while I can't claim to like spankings, not having had one in years, I do like rough sex... really rough sex.

niteshade said:
I LOVE having my hair brushed... and have just recently found out that I love having it pulled too. I will be vain for a moment and say that I have wonderful hair, and I have always gotten immense pleasure from having people play with it. When I was in high school, my friends (male and female) used to take turns braiding it, brushing it, or just messing with it during class. It was longer then... don't know what I was thinking when I cut it.

An added bonus is having the vibrating hair brush we bought last year...adds that extra tingle. Of course when we wanted to demonstrate the benefits of the brush on my mother's-in-law hair she declined with a suspicious look, followed by one of her cheeky grins. I think she thinks we are perverts...Shock, horror!! LMAO

C

niteshade said:
I am getting the point... wondering why bother if it isn't pleasurable. Then again, while I can't claim to like spankings, not having had one in years, I do like rough sex... really rough sex.
You're going to be the death of me yet woman.

Morning C.

Morning?...oh so it is...the sun has broken through the pollution here and I have driven Master the hour something to work and am sitting listening to him work while I try and wake up.

C

AngelicAssassin said:
And time for me to get back to that mountain.

she is so going to kill me if i don't get some sleep ...

LOL... goodnight.

Back