Spanknight

AngelicAssassin said:
it's simple kittycat.

Stripes, or solids?

... and happy anniversary to you.

Ooooh, if I can only have one it would have to be solids then...black panthers are so eroticly sensual and sleek....and thank you AA and niteshade.:)

Catalina

catalina_francisco said:
Ooooh, if I can only have one it would have to be solids then...black panthers are so eroticly sensual and sleek....and thank you AA and niteshade.:)

Catalina
You're quite welcome kittycat.

luanimeg186.gif
reminds me of that movie "Cat People"

niteshade said:
LMAO... My cat looks just like the panther... only smaller :D

I love cats, they are so much fun to stroke ;)
... right up to the point they claw your leg because they're clumsy.

AngelicAssassin said:
... right up to the point they claw your leg because they're clumsy.

LMAO... I have never met a cat that was really clumsy... If I got clawed, it was usually on purpose. I think I saw parts of that movie when I was really young... it was about people who can change into panthers, right?

That would totally rock.

niteshade said:
LMAO... I have never met a cat that was really clumsy... If I got clawed, it was usually on purpose. I think I saw parts of that movie when I was really young... it was about people who can change into panthers, right?

That would totally rock.
you haven't met some of the fat ass cats i have.

They change into something resembling panthers when they become sexually aroused, usually by a non-cat.

They kill the non-cat partner.

They can only change back by mating with another of their breed, so inbred, you can't even call it incest, and i'm not going there in this forum.

AngelicAssassin said:
you haven't met some of the fat ass cats i have.

They change into something resembling panthers when they become sexually aroused, usually by a non-cat.

They kill the non-cat partner.

They can only change back by mating with another of their breed, so inbred, you can't even call it incest, and i'm not going there in this forum.

OK... well, that just goes to show that I obviously didn't understand the movie. Also stands as a recommendation for tv monitoring, cause I couldn't have been more than 7 or 8 when I saw that. Yikes.

niteshade said:
LMAO... that is funny!
Considering you said you'd be small and fast, yep. i thought so.

luanimeg131.gif

Oops! niteshade launched again ... older, yet craftier will always beat young and implusive.

AngelicAssassin said:
Considering you said you'd be small and fast, yep. i thought so.

luanimeg131.gif

Oops! niteshade launched again ... older, yet craftier will always beat young and implusive.

Lmao... that reminds me of some vaguely remembered scene in a movie called Fried Green Tomatoes.... a young, cute girl in a little fiberglass car cuts off this middle aged woman driving an old boat of a car in a parking lot... makes some smart ass remark, and gets her car trashed for her trouble. The middle aged woman says something to the effect of "old age and insurance will be beat youth and enthusiasm any day"

That is not an exact quote... it is has been many many years since I saw the movie, but if anyone remembers the quote, let me know. I am gonna have to go rent the darn movie now. :(

niteshade said:
... that reminds me of some vaguely remembered scene in a movie called Fried Green Tomatoes ... but if anyone remembers the quote, let me know ...
Guess i'll have to pop it into the VCR today.

Back