Spanknight

AngelicAssassin said:
You're going to be the death of me yet woman.

Morning C.

Sooooo... Still afraid I am gonna be the death of you, or did the sleep help?

AngelicAssassin said:
You're 10? What the hell are you out of bed for little girl?

LMAO... typo... sorry... I 23 yrs old, and 5 feet 2 inches tall.

AngelicAssassin said:
Another youngblood ... and a little one at that ... :)

It is easier to run when you are young, and easier to hide when you are small.

AngelicAssassin said:
Should i show the fangs, or not?

Oh yes please...love that first bite..the initial pressure a millisecond before the skin is punctured....then the erotic feel of warm blood trickling down the neck, over and between the breasts...dripping from a nipple to the floor below....splash...a droplet deflects to stain the silken white skin of a raised arch...

C

Croctden said:
I had a flashback to an old sub.

We had a little tradition: rather then give a goodnight kiss when we went to bed I spanked her instead. Not a serious one (I need my sleep - tired Croctden is not pretty), just a few whacks. If I recall it started a her suggestion. Has anyone else taken a common vanilla habit and perverted it?

i haven't. Unless that includes performing chores prior to sleep. Then again, the chores weren't necessarily vanilla in nature.

The tradition with your sub was kind of sweet i thought. A nice and enjoyable twist to a goodnight kiss. Although, i am unsure how much sleep would occur after the whacking ... it's like warming up a stove.

lara

catalina_francisco said:
Oh yes please...love that first bite...C

This ...
luanimeg220.gif
... or this ...
luanimeg215.gif

AngelicAssassin said:
This ...
luanimeg220.gif
... or this ...
luanimeg215.gif

Now asking a Gemini to decide things first thing in the morning..on her wedding anniversary of all days..is sooooo mean...and I love pussycats of all shapes, colours and sizes so the choice is even more difficult.

Catalina :cathappy:

catalina_francisco said:
Now asking a Gemini to decide things first thing in the morning..on her wedding anniversary of all days..is sooooo mean...and I love pussycats of all shapes, colours and sizes so the choice is even more difficult.

Catalina :cathappy:
it's simple kittycat.

Stripes, or solids?

... and happy anniversary to you.

AngelicAssassin said:
This ...
luanimeg220.gif
... or this ...
luanimeg215.gif

LMAO... My cat looks just like the panther... only smaller :D

I love cats, they are so much fun to stroke ;)

Back