Stangers to Coworkers (closed)

Dana moaned at the feeling Mike's lips but whimpered as he removed his hand. She pouted slightly as he guided her to kneel before him.

Dana looked up at him with wide eyes and decided she wanted to tease Mike. She took just the head of his cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue on it. She softly nibbled and sucked the the tip until she tasted precum dribbling into her mouth.

She slowly pulls her mouth off and lets a little salivia dangle from her mouth to Mike's cock. Dana grins up at Mike before licking her lips and taking his entire cock down her throat. She gulps around his cock, massaging the tip in her throat. Dana's fingers begin to slowly drift between her own legs to play with herself.

The man across the street can't believe his eyes as he watches. He would love to join them and decides he will try. He gets dressed and walks across the street. He takes a guess which apartment it is and knocks.

Watching Dana seductively tease his cock then take his full length into her mouth, Mike forgot all about their audience that was looking on. His fingers combed through her hair and guided the motion of her head as his head fell back enjoying the sensation of her lips working up and down his shaft.

Guiding Dana back to her feet Mike returned her to the glass door then looked out to find their audience gone. He couldn't imagine that they'd bored him so the fact that he seemed to be gone was confusing. "Guess I'm fucking you without an audience." Mike said, teasing his cock between her damp folds as she pressed her ass back toward him.

An abrupt knock at the door froze Mike in his tracks just as he was pressing the head of his cock into her. "Fuck." he groaned as he withdrew. "Why don't you go see who that is....... just as you are." he said as with a wicked grin.

Dana sees the challenge in Mike's eyes. She swings her hips as she walks to the door, her heels softly clicking on the floor. Dana is not ashamed of her body so she boldly opens the door, displaying her naked and aroused self to the man from across the street.

The man looks Dana up and down and licks his lips, "you are even more stunning in person." Dana lets him in and leads him to Mike, "it seems our audience wanted a close up." Dana pushes the man into a chair and puts her hands on the arms of the chair. Dana turns her head, "please Sir, come fill my pussy."

The man sits back in the chair and takes his cock out to stroke his long length. He has a nice cock and Dana looks back at Mike, "please Sir may I suck his cock?" The man looks at Dana as her tits dangle in his face, "I would love to suckle those nips slut "

Mike couldn't help but be a little impressed by the set of balls this guy had on him. Watching them was one thing but walking across the street with an expectation of joining in was another level entirely.

"I guess we shouldn't disappoint them then." Mike said as he walked around the chair, his still hard cock bouncing with each step. Mike let a hard slap land on Dana's ass before he caressed it in. "I'd probably want to see this gorgeous slut up close myself if I were you.

"Let him suck those tits then if he does a good job I might let you suck his dick" Mike said as he seized Dana's hips then began to feed his cock into her. He was a little annoyed by the man's presumptuousness of calling her a slut and he wanted to let him know exactly who was calling the shots here.

With a firm thrust Mike sank his cock deep inside of her forcing her tits into the man's face.

Dana moaned, "yes spank me." She loves when she feels Mike's big strong hand on her ass. The man moaned as the spank made her tits jiggle, "yeah man those titties shake nice."

The man smiles, "thanks Man. Im a tit guy and your slut has a nice set of em." The man starts to massage and tug Dana's nipples, making sure they are nice and pebbled before he takes one in his mouth.

Mike's hard thrust made Dana grip onto the chair even harder and yell out. The man groaned, "oh yes make those titties jiggle." Dana feels him strumming her nipples and she is getting close to going over the edge.

Dana bends down further and starts to take the man's cock into her mouth. She swirls her tongue on his head and strokes his shaft with her hands. Dana feels Mike's thrusts and she whimpers as she feels herself cumming around Mike's cock.

The man jerks one quick time in Dana's mouth before he pulls out and cums on her chest.

Feeling Dana tightening around him and whimpering into the lap of their guest Mike slams hard into her one last time before unleashing a torrent deep inside her. Even though the guest from across the street was a complete surprise he couldn't help but feel like he added something to the evening. Though Mike had shared in the past, the night with Brett and now tonight stood out to him as something that he particularly enjoyed.

Taking a step back Mike withdrew from Dana then guided her to her feet, pulling her back tight to his chest as his hand closed around her throat. "I'm glad you enjoyed my little sluts mouth, I find it quite talented myself." he said before giving her a firm swat on the ass. "Go clean yourself up while I see our guest out."

Dana made her way to the bathroom while their guest fastened his pants then stood from the chair to make his way toward the door. "I appreciate your hospitality." he said as Mike opened the door then gave him a nod as he exited the apartment.

Back