Stangers to Coworkers (closed)

Brett delivers a firm slap across Dana's ass leaving a faint crimson outline of his hand behind then falls back on his haunches still gasping. "Fuck she's something else!" he says as he begins to work the dildo in and out of her.

"Fuck yeah, just like that!" Mike says as he grips the back of her head then thrusts up from beneath her driving his cock into the tight confines of her throat. Bracing a hand against the mattress behind him Mike's body begins to shudder and the steady rhythm of his thrusts falters. "Don't you spill a drop!" he growls out just as he first blast of his hot cum erupts into her mouth. His cock begins to jerk uncontrollably as it delivers the rest of it's payload into her eager mouth and Mike releases her head and begins to tease her nipples.

"Now you can cum slut!" Brett calls out as he pounds the dildo harder into her ass and his fingers strum violently against her clit.

Dana feels the dildo start to fuck her but her focus is on getting Mike to cum. She loves the taste of his cum and the feeling of it shooting down her throat.

Dana knows he is getting close she works her throat around him, needing him to feed her. She buries her nose in his crotch so he is as deep as he can go, her throat muscles massaging his cock head. Dana feels the first jet of his cum and starts to swallow his load. She smiles up at him as he finishes cumming, "so tasty Sir."

Dana grins wickedly at Mike and keeps his cock in her mouth as Brett starts pounding her ass with the dildo. Dana swirls her tongue on Mike as she gets closer to cumming. Her hips bucking against Brett's fingers on her clit Dana screams around Mike's cock as she cums so hard she actually squirts a little.

Dana collapses on the bed and lays there covered in sweat, "mmmm so good."

The three lay there recovering for what seems like forever before finally Brett starts to stir. "I need a drink." he says as he climbs off the bed.

"Yeah, I could use one too." Mike agrees before wiggling from beneath Dana and climbing off as well.

They all get themselves dressed then find an open sofa in the lounge area where they take a seat wedging Dana in between the two men. "I'm looking forward to working with you two more." Brett says, raising a toast when the waiter returns with their drinks. He desperately wanted to have Dana all to himself at some point but he knew something like that would be problematic on so many levels. Understanding that he resigns himself to the fact that he'd only be able to play with her when Mike is willing to share her.

The evening wore down and the three of them parted ways in the parking lot. Mike opens the door for Dana then closes it behind her then rounds the car to climb behind the wheel. Before starting the car Mike reaches across then forcefully pulls Dana's lips to his one more time. "You were a good girl tonight. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did." he says as their lips part.

Back at the office Mike drops Dana at her car and they go their separate ways. The next morning before hitting the gym Mike stops by Dana's desk and leaves a wrapped present for her for when she arrives. The card on the present simply reading. "This stays in all day." Having already installed the app on his phone and synced everything he was looking forward to how fun it was going to be playing with it.

Dana feels the two men move off but she stays and lays on the bed a little bit longer. Her body still twiches from her massive orgasm. Dana eventually moves off the bed and puts herself back together and joins the men.

Dana is shocked at the passion in Mike's kiss and kisses him back just as forcefully. She pauses before answering, "I did enjoy tonight. It was a lot for me but I enjoyed it."

Dana sleeps in the next morning, her body still a little sore and exhausted from the evening before. She gets up and showers, making sure she is presentable in her outfit. Her sharp black pantsuit and high heels presenting a harsh exterior, but her delicate lacy lingerie underneath balancing the outfit. She puts her hair in a high ponytail before heading to the office.

Once arriving at her desk Dana is surprised by the present. She checks to make sure no one is around before she opens it. There is no name but she assumes it is from Mike. She blushes a deep deep red as she sees the gspot vibrator. She gasps as it is bluetooth enabled.

Dana quickly goes to the restroom and puts in the toy. She wiggles her hips a little before walking back to her desk. Once there she grabs a notepad and pen to head into Mike's office. She knocks gingerly, "Good Morning Sir."

Mike is just settling in at his desk when he hears the gentle tap on the door then sees Dana stepping into his office. "Good Morning. Don't you look quite professional today." he says noting the pant suit she is wearing. There are no signs of the tail of the gift he'd left her visible through her pants but he was sure that she would have followed his instructions. "I need you to take some notes for a memo to the board and my leadership team." he says motioning toward the seat in front of his desk.

Mike waits for Dana to take a seat then starts to outline the terms they'd agreed to with Brett the evening before. As he speaks he opens the app then activates the device at a low setting then eyes Dana to judge her reaction.

Dana nods her head, "ofcourse Sir." She walks into the office, sits down and crosses her legs. She starts taking the notes Mike tells her but jumps just a little at the device starting to hum.

She looks up at Mike, who doesn't seem affected, he just keeps talking about the notes from last evening. Dana crosses her legs a little more tightly, trying to get prrssure where she needs it most.

She starts to grind her hips every so gently against the chair. She whimpers as she keeps taking notes the best she can, luckily she was there last night and remembers the details.

She looks at Mike, her voice breathy and weak, "I'll get this typed up for your review Sir." Dana stands, grasping on the desk to steady herself before walking back to her desk. She barely manages to sit in her chair before a wave of pleasure washes over her. Dana leans back and tries to focus on getting the memo ready.

Mike is impressed with how well Dana seems to hold herself together through it all. Even at it's lowest setting he new the vibrations it was delivering would make it a challenge for her to concentrate. He toys with the idea of turning it but but decides against it and lets the low subtle hum work it's magic.

When she braces herself against the desk it's the first obvious sign of it's effects and he grins to himself as he watches her right herself then tentatively walk out of the office. Giving her a few moments at her desk he finally turns the device off unsure if it ever brings her to completion. If it had, he would have loved to have seen it but there was plenty of time in the day and this is going to be far from the only time he'd have to play.

As 10:00 rolls around Mike exits his office for his finance meeting. He's looking forward to a far more positive conversation in light of the previous evenings developments. "You coming?" he asks with a bit of a grin as he makes his way to the conference room to find Larry there already waiting for him. As he and Dana sit across the table from Larry Mike lays his phone on the conference table in Dana's full view then taps the green button starting the device again.

"So have you worked in the revised revenue numbers yet?" he asks Larry as he sees Dana wriggle out of the corner of his eye. Another tap at his phone increases the intensity to the next level.

Dana had lost track of time due to the toy inside of her. She felt a little relief when it finally switched off. This toy was going to make the day very interesting. She makes a face at Mike's question, "ofcourse Sir."

Dana stands and follows Mike into the conference room. She gets herself to take notes and sees Mike put his phone on the table. She silently whimpers as the toy hums to life. Her fingers clench the table as she is still a little sensitive.

Dana feels the vibrations go higher and looks at Mike in panic. She can feel herself getting closer to cumming and she isn't sure if she will be able to hide her orgasm. As Larry questions the revenue projections Dana hands out the memo with the new projections and Larry is quite pleased, "how were you able to get such a contract? These numbers are outstanding."

Dana wiggles in her chair, biting her lip and fighting the urge to hump the chair. Larry looks over at Dana, "you look flushed are you ok?" Dana is barely able to squeak out, "amazing."

Mike could tell that Dana was having a little trouble containing herself and the fact that Larry commented only reinforced it. Reaching towards his phone Mike powered the device down to give Dana a moment to collect herself.

After talking through the rest of the agenda they finished the meeting and as Larry stood Mike powered the device back on. "If you meet me in my office, I have some follow-up topics." Mike says to Dana as they stood then followed Larry out of the conference room then to his office.

Walking into the office Mike closed and locked the door then led Dana over to his desk. "You want to cum so badly don't you." he says as he sits in his chair then leans her against the desk in front of him.

His fingers quickly work at the belt and buttons of her slacks a moment later he's tugging them down past her hips. Sitting back in his chair he watches her leaning against his desk half naked then turns the device on high. "I want you to cum for me." he says, his eyes sparkling with mischief as the hum of the device starts to become audible.

Dana saw Mike turn the toy off and took a deep breath. She was so close, it would take her a little while to calm back down. She tried to focus back on the meeting but Mike had her so horny she couldn't.

Dana gasp as Mike turns the toy back on. She grasps his arm to steady herself. Her hips actually bucking and grinding against air. She looks at Mike with desperation in her eyes, "Ofcourse Sir I will be in your office."

Dana hears the lock click and follows Mike to lean against his desk. She is glad for the desk cuz she doesn't think her legs will hold her much longer. She feels her slacks and panties slide to the floor and she puts her hands behind her on the desk and braces against them as Mike turns the toy up higher.

Dana's breathing starys turning into panting. She clenches at edge of the desk and her hips move back and forth like they are riding air. Dana whimpers at a jolt of the toy going higher, "Ahhhh yes." Dana's orgasm rushes through her making her hips buck and thrust and her knees give out, making her lay on the desk with her thighs spread wide.

Hearing and feeling Dana cum while he was fucking her was one thing but watching while her sounds and movements were his only focus is something entirely different for Mike. He watched as her hips began to buck and her body quivered. "Fuck that's so hot." he says as he feels his cock straining against his slacks.

Finally spent she lays back onto his desk leaving her legs spread wide in front of him. "So good." he whispers as he rolls forward in his chair then plants light kisses on her thighs, slowly working higher until he was tasting the juices that leaked from her. Knowing she's likely still sensitive he doesn't linger too long between her legs before removing the vib and relaxing back into his chair. "We'll have play with that again soon." he says as she finally gathers herself enough to get dressed again and return to her desk.

Dana whimpers as she feels Mike kissing her thighs. She was torn between wanting his mouth on her pussy again but being too sensitive for it. She shiverd and her legs shake a little as Mike removes the toy from her pussy.

Dana feels strong enough to clean herself up and go back to doing her job. She goes back to her desk and finishes the notes for the last meeting with Larry. She sees it is almost 2:00 before Larry comes up to her and sits on her desk.

He looks at her, "just wanted to make surr you were ok. You were looking a little pale." Dana nods her head, "yes I feel much better." Larry grins, "perfect then you can join me for dinner tonight." Dana shakes her head, "sorry I have plans."

Larry folds his arms over his chest looking at Dana for a moment then leans forward, bring his lips as close as he could to her ear. "Break them." he says in a forceful tone.

Leaning back with a look of amusement he could see the confusion written all over Dana's face. "You don't think I know what that app was that Mike was playing with in the meeting? I'm pretty sure the board wouldn't approve of those kinds of things going on in the office. Should we find out?" he said before letting his eyes burn into hers waiting for her reply.

"Hey Larry!" Mike says as he steps out of his office then gives the two of them a curious look. "Everything ok here?"

Dana schools her expression when Larry mentions the app on Mike's phone. She decides to play dumb, there was no proof she was involved, "I don't know what app you are talking about."

Dana sees Mike come out of his office and she quickly stands, "Larry came to see you about the numbers from this morning. He said he needed clarification. I was able to help him."

Larry smiles, "yes Dana here is quite the employee. Everything comes beautifully now."

"Great! Dana I'm going to be on a call for the rest of the day so no interruptions please." Mike says before retreating back into his office and closing the door.

Larry's attention returns to Dana as he tries to maintain his nerve. Though the whole idea of using the leverage he had seemed simple at first he's finding it harder than he'd imagined. That always seemed to be the case with him since he often lacked the nerve to act on his basest desires. "Are you sure that's the answer you want to go with?" he says doing his best to project confidence. "We are only talking about dinner after all. Would seem a silly risk to take for such a small request."

Dana waits until Mike is in his office. She doesn't trust Larry but she doesn't want to risk her job either. She glares at Larry, "fine I will go to dinner with you." Larry stands, "wonderful. Shall we say 7pm at Adolfos?"

The rest of the day passes quickly for Dana. She worries how much Larry actually knows since he suggested Adolfos. She leaves before Mike had a chance to question her plans for the evening.

Dana goes home after work and gets ready for dinner. She arrives at the restaurant and sees Larry drinking a water. She rolls her eyes, he is nothing like the strong commanding Mike. Maybe if dinner is quick she can make it home for a little phone sex.

The closer it got to 7:00 the more nervous Larry got. He knew that making such a confrontational demand wasn't going to start things out on the right foot but he hoped that maybe Dana would be able to look past it and come to enjoy time with him. When he sees her walk into the restaurant he waves her over then stands to offer her an embrace as she arrives at the table.

"I'm glad you decided to join me. I really don't think this has to be such a bad thing for you." he says as she takes a seat and he pushes in her chair a little.

Returning to his seat Larry nervously fidgets as the waiter arrives and takes Dana's drink order. "I always stick with water." he says holding his glass up with an awkward smile. "So tell me a little bit about yourself. Where did you work before Meridian?" he asks as he reaches out and grasps her hand o the table trying to make small talk and break the ice a little.

Dana sits in her chair with a straight back and no nonsense look on her face. Larry seems like he wants to play at being a power player, but he is too timid.

Dana withdraws her hand and sets her hands on her lip. I worked for a family owned security firm as the executive assistant. Dana doesn't want to give Larry any more ammunition with which to black mail her.

Looking at Larry Dana smiles, "so what do you hope too gain from this little stunt Larr"

Larry’s face hardens and he can feel his resentment build when Dana withdraws her hand. It was the same type of snub that his ex-wife made a habit of delivering and it instantly changes his disposition.

“I thought maybe we’d be able to work out a mutually beneficial agreement for me keeping your and Mike’s little secret but it seems like you’d just rather I go to the board.” He says as he leaves his hand draped over the table then glances down at it then back to her expectantly. “I’m not really asking for much here.”

His answer may sound like a dodge because it very much is. His goal is quite simple but it also sounds pathetic. At the end of the day all he really sought is her companionship from time to time but he knew someone like her wouldn’t give him the time of day unless she was motivated to.

Dana looks Larry over and her turns into a smile, "oh Larry is that all? Here I thought you were trying to ruin my career?" Dana makes a note to keep track of Larry's performance and their voluntary meetings just as a precaution.

Dana puts her hand back over Larry's and gives a firm squeeze. Dana looks at Larry, "at least the food here is delicious. She takes a bite of her surf and turf dinner, might as well make it worth her while.

When the bill comes Dana looks pointedly at Larry. She made sure she ordered the most expensive dinner and wine to go with it. After Larry pays Dana nods her head, "well thank you for dinner Larry but it is late and I need to head home."

Once in her car, Dana watches Larry leave before she heads home, he gives her the creeps. Once she is home she texts Mike a picture of her in a cute little thong, "how was your evening?"

Larry had hoped that dinner might lead to something else but as the meal was wrapping up he couldn’t bring himself to make any more demands. As it was, he enjoyed her company and the feeling of her hand in his. At least that’s how he rationalized losing his nerve.

Making his way out of the restaurant he was kicking himself for being such a wimp. If he had any spine at all she’d be sitting next to him in his car with her head bobbing in his lap. He inwardly cringed at the missed opportunity as he started the engine and pulled away from the curb.

Back home Mike was wondering what Dana had gotten up to that evening. It wasn’t like her to leave before him but he was in meeting all afternoon so there wasn’t much point in her hanging around. The text notification on his phone chimed and he looked to see the latest pic she sent him.

“Doing a lot better now. Why don’t you pack clothes for tomorrow and come over?” He replied before attaching a picture of himself with his sheets partially covering his cock.

Dana smiles at the invitation to come over, "are you going to make it worth my while to put clothes back on?" Dana wickedly grins as she packs an outfit for the morning and a set of gym clothes. Dana locks up her apartment and heads to Mike's.

Once there she knocks on the door and smiles, she has a surprise for him. As she hears the door open she opens the belt on her coat and reveals she is still only in her thong and heels.

Dana drops the coat as she walks in and purrs at Mike, "nice to see you Sir."

Mike smiled at the reply asking if he was going to make it worth her while. "Of course I will." replied before climbing out of bed and getting himself somewhat dressed again in a pair of silk boxers and a robe.

As he waited in his living room for Dana to arrive he noted his annoying neighbor from across the street looking into his apartment like he always seemed to do. It was creepy but often harmless as most times there wasn't much going on for him to see. He still wondered what it was about his life that seemed so interesting to the man.

When he finally heard the knock on the door Mike went to open it and his mouth fell open as Dana opened the belt of her coat to reveal what she wasn't wearing beneath then let it fall to the floor. It seemed like every time he'd seen her she was more gorgeous and tonight was no different.

Without a word Mike took Dana by the hand, leading her over to the large glass wall overlooking the city then guided each of her hands to it. If the man was looking for a show Mike was going to give it to him. Mike pressed his body into the back of Dana and kissed the back of her neck as his hand slipped into her tiny thong while the other caressed her exquisite breasts. Out of the corner of his eye he could see he had the full attention of the man across the street.

Dana smiled at Mike's reaction, "you sure know how to make a woman feel pretty." Dana followed him to the window and was intrigued by the possibilities. Dana felt Mike put ber hands on the window and she felt the cool glass.

Dana looked across the street and saw the man watching them, "are we going to give him a show?" Dana moans as Mike's hands start to play with her body. Her nipples pebble in his hand and Dana arches her back.

Dana turns her head to look back at Mike and watches him as he plays with her body. Dana feels like his entire focus is on her and making her feel good. Dana jumps as Mike finds her clit, "mmm thats a good spot to play."

"We are!" Mike said as his finger circled Dana's clit forcing a sharp intake of breath from her.

Mike's lips devoured the back of her neck as his fingers explored Dana, feeling her wetness build as they dipped inside her tight passage. Even without looking he could feel those eyes on them and he smiled to himself knowing the show they were putting on for him.

Withdrawing his hand from her thong Mike slipped her panties down past her beautifully shaped hips giving their audience a full view of her splendor. "Why don't you show him what a good little cock sucker you are." Mike said as he turned her to face him then guided her down to her knees in front of him.

Back