Stangers to Coworkers (closed)

Dana moans out, "your big hands slapping my ass, leaving a handprint." Dana moans out, "oh yes just like that." Dana's legs begin to quiver as she pounds her pussy.

"Oh yes pound my pussy Sir." Dana calls out as she watches Mike cum. She moans as his cum covers his chest, "I want to lick that cum off of you Sir." Dana moans, "Im cumming." She squeezes once more on her dildo and cums.

She lays on her bed for a little bit before turning tov the phone, "mmm that was fun." She runs her finger through her pussy, "and I taste delicious." She winks at Mike and hangs up the phone.

Dana goes and showers and cleans up her toy and her bed. She climbs into bed and sleeps. In the morning she decides to skip the gym and texts Mike, "I am going to be a little late today Sir. I am picking up pastries for the breakfast meeting this morning."

Little does Mike know but the pastries were to be delivered and Dana was gonna surprise Mike in his office. Dana heads to Mike's office and hides her clothing. She is just in a purple teddy and hides under his desk, waiting for him to sit down.

After cleaning up Mike flops back into his bed and is fast asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. Waking up at his usual time he got dressed and packed his gym back looking forward to seeing Dana there for his workout again. Being the only one there usually it added an extra incentive for him to have her there and be able to watch her as he worked out. As he drove to the office he imagined bouncing her on his cock as he laid on one of the benches and as he parked the car he'd resolved to make that happen.

Walking towards the building his phone chimed and he's disappointed to read the message that not only was she not coming to work out but she'd be late to get pastries. He made a mental note to let her know they have a place that delivered and went about his usual workout routine disappointed to not have the distraction from the monotony.

On the way to his office Tom stopped him at the elevator and started to talk through revisions to the quarterly projections. Mike listened as they walked and Tom followed him into his office. "So you're saying we're going to need to revise the projections down?" Mike sighed at the thought of another board meeting like the last. "I guess that just adds to the pressure of my dinner tonight. Let's hold on publishing that until tomorrow."

Tom excused himself as Mike let out a loud sigh then rounded his desk and settled into his chair. Had he not been distracted he'd likely have noticed that the chair wasn't pushed in the way the cleaning crew usually left it but his mind was elsewhere. Pinching the bridge of his nose he leaned his head back to relax for a moment.

Dana smiles as Mike finally comes into his office. She waits as he finishes his conversation and rounds his desk. She scunches as small as she can so he doesn't feel her until she wants him to.

She hears him turn on his computer and start working. His phone rings and Dana knows it is the perfect time. She reaches and unzips Mike's pants and reaches in to take his cock out as he says good morning.

Dana holds his cock in her mouth softly swirling her tongue until Mike has to speak. As soon as he opens his mouth Dana takes his cock all the way into her mouth, the tip going into her throat. Dana softly massages his balls and swallows around his tip.

Dana sucks and bobs her head, trying to drive Mike crazy. She slurps around his cock, making sure it is a nice sloppy blowjob. No sooner does his conversation end than one of his vice presidents comes in to talk about tonight's dinner plan. Dana sucks and teases the veins on Mike's cock. She is very careful to keep Mike on edge but not make a sound.

Mike is oblivious to the fact that Dana is under his desk until, after answering the phone, he's startled by her lowering his zipper. Trying to hold it together he greets the caller then runs his fingers through her hair as the caller speaks. Holding the phone to his ear with his shoulder, Mike reaches down and hits the lever on his chair causing it to lower slightly. "Look it's all under control. I....." his words cut off as Dana takes him all the way into her mouth. He can feel her lips closed around the base of his cock as he struggles to regain his concentration. "Fuuuuck." he breaths out quickly before continuing. "I'll have it taken care of by tomorrow, don't worry."

Mike follows little of what the caller said after that, only acknowledging when the caller ends the conversation and hangs up. Reaching down Mike grips Dana's hair forcing her down hard on his cock just as a knock at the door startles him. He pushes his chair closer to the desk, concealing what's happening before calling his visitor in.

"Anything you need from me for tonight?" the man asks as Mike struggles to remain cool. It's obvious that word has gotten out about the increased stakes of his dinner meeting but Mike isn't as worried as everyone else seems to be. "Nah, I think I have all I need." Mike replies has he runs his finger over Dana's hand that's gripping his thigh.

Though Mike is eager to get rid of his visitor the man seems intent on small talk and it starts to try Mike's patience. "Right, I have a call I need to get on soooo." he says making it obvious that he's dismissing him. "Oh! Right! Let me know if you need anything." he man says before exiting an closing the door behind him.

As soon as the door closes Mike rolls his chair back slightly giving Dana a stern look before a smile creeps across his face. Slipping a finger under the straps on each shoulder Mike pushes them off causing her teddy to fall exposing Dana's tits. "Now where were we?" he said, pressing her head down onto his cock once more.

Dana smiles as she hears Mike trying to control his voice on the phone. She enjoys knowing how much she affects him. Dana opens her throat as he shoves his cock down her throat.

Dana grins as Mike barely hides his frustration with the man who walked in. She is not worried about this meeting. She has a few ideas up her sleeve and wants to talk to Mike about them. Dana softly chuckles as Mike gets rid of the obnoxious guy and turns his focus to her.

Dana grins as Mike rolls back and pushes the straps down, "I believe you were just about to fuck my face Sir." Dana sucks Mike's cock into her mouth and relaxes her throat. Dana sucks him down and swallows to massage his cock head.

Dana looks up with his cock in her mouth, "fuck my slutty face Sir."

Dana's words drive Mike's lust to a new level. Gripping the back of he head to hold it in position he begins to rock his hips sending his cock deep into her throat. "Fuck, that's a good little cock whore." he groaned out as a trail of her drool streamed from her lips.

Mike quickly finds himself teetering on the edge of his orgasm and he pulls her head back until just the tip of his cock rests between her lips. "Ahhhh." he moaned out as his cock began to twitch and pulsate between her lips sending jets of cum against the back of her throat. "Damn you're good at that." he says with a chuckle as his body melts into his chair.

As Mike cums down her throat Dana swallows his cum as best she can. A tiny little bit dribbles out her mouth that she licks up with her tongue. Dana smiles from her knees as Mike relaxed back into his chair after cumming, "I am glad I made you feel good Sir."

Dana adjusts her teddy before putting her clothing back on, suddenly much more professional looking. Dana sits in the chair across from Mike's desk, "I had a few ideas about dinner tonight." Dana presents her ideas. After going over the ideas Dana stands, "I left today open for you so you could prepare for dinner tonight."

After a long day of going over options and finalizing the details Dana tells Mike it is time to leave for dinner. Dana follows behind Mike as they head to the restaurant.

In the private room the client was already waiting for them. He stands and greets both Mike and Dana, "thank you for meeting with me. I have to say I wanted to aplogize as the former CEO shouldn't have broken the contract with your company." He sits down, "I have an offer from our board to present and see if you would take us back on as a client. But your company would recieve an increase of 10% on our previously agreed upon contract."

Dana takes notes as the two men discuss the contract, grinning as Mike's company is going to get a much better contract than before. She can see Mike is very excited about the new contract. They finally shake hands and are able to enjoy dinner.

It was almost startling to Mike how quickly Dana seemed to switch back into business mode once she got dressed again. The way she was able to so seamlessly fuse her sexual and business personas was something truly special about her that he admired about her. He listened as she discussed the extent of her commitment to helping get the deal closed. As much as he didn't want to use her in that way, he had to admit the thought of sharing her and watching her being pleasured by someone else was appealing to him also.

When she leaves Mike's office he spends the next hour or so researching the Mr. Morrison and he's surprised to learn that they're of roughly the same age with very similar backgrounds. He also couldn't shake the feeling that he'd seen him somewhere before. Knowing that they weren't going to be dealing with some old fat man made him more optimistic about the outcome.

When it was finally time Dana followed Mike into the restaurant and to the private room she'd reserved for them. Taking their seats at the table Mike sat to his left while Dana took the seat to his right. Mike was going to wait until after drinks had been ordered to go into selling mode but was surprised when Brett launched into his plea to put in place a new more attractive contract. Mike was stunned as he listened then gladly accepted.

Just as Mike and Brett were shaking hands the waiter arrives to take their drink and dinner orders. Mike orders a nice bottle of wine for them then leans in to Brett. "I'm kind of glad I didn't have to spend the evening giving you the hard sell. Now we can just enjoy ourselves." Mike says just as the realization of where he'd seen Brett before hit him. "Perhaps after dinner we should stop by Impulse to celebrate."

The shock on Brett's face let's Mike know that he's correct about where he remembers him from. "You're a member?" Brett asked, still trying to digest the shock. "We both are." Mike says with a wink.

Dana is glad the dinner is going so well, she has a feeling Mike will be in a good mood for awhile after this meeting. Dana grins as the waiter brings in a nice bottle of wine.

A look of surprise crosses her face when Mike suggests going to Impluse. Brett looks at both of them and studies Dana, "I am sure I would remember you." Dana looks at Mike before she answers, "I have only been there once."

The three of them order dinner and chat until dinner arrives. Once dinner arrives Brett looks at Mike as he tells the server, "please knock before enterring from here on out." The waiter nods his head, "ofcourse."

Brett looks at Mike, "I can tell that the lovely Dana is a submissive. As her boss, do you mind if I ask her to remove her dress? I always enjoy looking at beautiful things as I eat."

Mike raises an eyebrow when Brett asks the waiter to knock going forward. He grins as Brett asks for his permission then nods to Dana. "I feel like we'd both enjoy that." Mike says as he watches Dana stand from her chair. "Why don't you help her with her dress Brett?"

"Don't mind if I do." Brett says, picking up the napkin from his lap then standing from his chair. Brett quickly moves behind Dana and unzips her dress, slowly pressing it over her shoulders before it falls to the floor revealing the purple teddy underneath. "Just exquisite." he says before kissing her shoulder and lowering the straps of her teddy leaving her in just her panties.

Brett returned to his chair excited by the unexpected turn of events. "Now slide those panties off nice and slow." he says, eyeing her eagerly.

Dana feels Brett's hands on her zipper as he slides it down. She feels goose bumps on her skin as the dress pools at her feet. Dana's nipples pebble as she feels the straps of her teddy slide down. She looks at Mike and all she sees is lust.

Dana takes a deep breath as she stands in just her panties. She knows there is a wet spot on them. She watches Brett take a seat before he tells her to remove her panties. Dana bites her lip gently as she slides them down her hips.

She hands them to Brett, "you may have this pair." She nods her head, "he already has a pair of my panties." Dana walks back to her seat in just her heels, comfortable in her own skin. Brett stops her from sitting down, "please move to sit between the two of us."

Dana moves her chair between Mike and Brett. Brett grins at Mike, "I think I will need to visit your office more." Brett lifts Dana's leg to dangle over Mike's knee then he lifts her other leg over his knee, "mmm such a wet little slut."

"hmmm, let's see." Mike says with a grin as he slips his hand between her legs then presses his fingers into her. "yeah, so wet." Lifting his fingers to his lips his tongue snakes out of his mouth to taste her before he moves his hand to her breast and teases her stiff nipples.

Brett's hand finds her lap next and he slowly traces his fingers along her clit before plunge them into her himself. Dana squirms from the touch of both men playing with her body. "I think you should fuck our new friend like a good girl." Mike whispers into her ear loudly enough so Brett can hear him.

Lifting Dana's leg from his Brett scoots his chair back a little then scoots out to the edge as he unzips his pants and pushes them down. "Do you want to come ride this cock?" he asks as he strokes it, grasping her hand with his free hand.

Dana wriggles as Mike's fingers slide inside of her. Her wriggles makes her legs spread wider for the quesring hands.

Having Mike's breath whisper across her neck suggesting she fuck Brett just makes Dana whimper and nod her head, "yes Sir."

Dana takes Brett's hand as he helps her step over to him. She slowly positions herself and slides down onto Brett's cock. She feels his thickness stretch her and she shivers a little.

SHe begins to work her hips against Brett as she feels his hands play with her tits, "these are some lucious titties." He sucks her nipples into his mouth as he looks at Mike, "tell me you have sampled these tits."

Dana grinds on Brett's cock, mashing her clit against him. Brett has a wicked gleam in his eye as he tells her, "you will not cum until we go to the bar. Make me cum now slut."

Mike can feel his cock straining against the seam of his pants as he watches Dana bounce on Brett's cock. A faint pang of jealousy hits him then quickly dissipates as Brett sucks on her tits and teases her nipples. "Oh I definitely have." he says as he reaches over and smacks her ass.

Brett's hands move to Dana's shoulders then slide slowly down her arms until the reach her hands. "Don't you dare fucking cum!" he growls out as he pushes her hands behind her then presses them against his knees causing her clit to lose contact with is body. Brett rocks his hips, thrusting hard up into her as her head falls back and she whimpers loudly. "Fuck!" Brett cries out as he lifts Dana off is cock then quickly pushes up from his chair as he forces her down to her knees. Violently stroking his cock for a moment he grips her hair then pulls her head towards him as he guides his cock towards her mouth.

Dana groans as Brett moves her hands and body so her clit isn't getting the friction she needs. Dana squeezes against Brett's cock trying to get him to cum.

Dana feels Brett push her to her knees and she opens her mouth and takes his cock into her mouth and sucks. She tastes her own pussy juice and keeps sucking on Brett as he shoots in his load quickly into her mouth. Dana looks up at both Brett and Mike from her knees and you can see the need in her eyes.

Brett smiles, "I love when a woman is a desperate slut." He buckles his pants back up and hands Dana her napkin, "clean yourself up and we can head to the club." Dana defers to Mike to see if he agrees.

Mike watches as Dana eagerly gulps down Brett's cum then nods to her when Brett suggests she gets she gets herself cleaned up and dressed. For all the nerves everyone had about this meeting he couldn't imagine that it could have possibly gone any better.

"Yeah, I think adjourning to the club seems like a good idea." Mike says as Dana stands. Watching her bounce on Brett's cock had him eager to see what other fun they could have with her.

After Dana got herself dressed again Mike takes care of the bill then the three of them leave the restaurant. "We'll meet you there." Mike says as he leads Dana to his car while Brett climbs into his own. There is a moment where he's concerned that this is far more than she might have bargained for but she doesn't seem apprehensive at all so he lets the worry go.

As they pull out of the parking lot Mike's hand comes to rest on Dana's thigh then presses up beneath the hem of her dress then strokes her as he drives. "Remember, don't you dare cum." he says with a wry grin as his fingers strums against her swollen clit.

Dana cleans herself up and tries to make herself look presentable again. She climbs into Mike's car and relaxes against the seat. This evening took a very different turn from what she thought but she isn't complaigning yet.

Dana feels Mike's hand and smiles softly, "I love your big hands on me." She spreads her legs a little bit to give Mike's hand some room. Dana leans back and jumps when Mike touches her needy clit. She looks at him, silently begging, "oh please let me cum. Brett doesn't need to know."

As they arrive at the club Brett opens Dana's door, "are you ready for an enjoyable evening?"

Orgasm denial wasn't really something Mike played with often but in this particular instance he decides that it might be more fun. "I said don't you dare!" he says as his fingers continued to stroke against her damp folds. He wanted her on fire when they finally got into the club.

Mike pulls into a parking space and Brett pulls in beside him. They all get out of the car and Brett and Mike each take an arm and lead Dana into the club. "One of the private rooms?" Mike asks as they enter and make their way past the bar where he and Dana first met that night.

Dana tightly grips both men's arms. She is shakey on her legs due to the heels and the desire dripping down her thighs. She sees a few other single women glare at her as she grips the two men. She puts them out of her mind as these two choose her.

She follows them to a different private room. Dana looks around and sees it similar but has a larger bed in this room. She looks over at Mike and Brett. Brett saunters over to the couch, "strip for us, show us that lucious body again."

Dana slides her dress straps down which leads her dress to dangle, held up by her breasts. Dana shimmys a little and her dress pools at her heeled feet. Dana steps out of her dress and stands proudly naked before Brett and Mike.

Brett grins, "beautiful." Brett stands and leads Dana to a chair, "do you mind if we have her give us a show?" Brett hands her a dildo, "show us how you touch yourself."

Mike had been involved in a few gang bangs but he'd never shared a woman quite like this before. So far though what Brett liked seemed to mesh pretty well with Mike's own desires so he was content to let him lead the way in playing with Dana. He was, after all, the customer so it couldn't hurt to make sure he enjoyed himself within reason.

"Mmmm, show us how you want us to fuck that pussy." Mike says as he slips his jacket off then drapes it over the back of the chair then takes a seat just feet from where Dana is seated.

Brett slips his own jacket off and tosses it aside, choosing to stand for the moment as he watches in anticipation of the show he's asked Dana to put on for them.

Dana blushes a deep red as she holds the dildo in front of the two dominant men. She starts pinching and tugging her nipples, as she always loves nipple play. Brett moans softly, "mmm yes play with those nipples."

Dana drapes her legs over the arms over the chair, leaving her pussy wide open. Dana takes the dildo and starts sucking it into her mouth to get it ready to fuck her. She gags multiple times on it as it is quite larger than she is used to. Brett grins, "fuck yes gag on that cock."

Dana slides the dildo slowly into her pussy. She gasps as she has it about half way in. She looks at Mike and Brett before she starts fucking herself with half the dildo. Brett looks her in the eye, "shove that whole dildo into that cunt." Dana whimpers, "it is too big."

Brett walks over to her, "then I shall help." Brett starts to shove the dildo further in her pussy before moving it back out. He looks at her, "one last big push." Brett withdraws the dildo and shoves it all the way back in. Dana gasps and moans, "ohhh so big."

Mike watches as Dana gags on the dildo then starts to slowly work it into her pussy. The way it stretches her mesmerizes him for a moment before Brett approaches her then shoves it deep inside her. He was about to back Brett off but she was soon accommodating the giant toy more easily. With her still being relatively new to this he didn’t want things to go to far and he didn’t know if she’d have the presence of mind to use the safe word.

“Yeah, there you go.” He said as he pushed up from the chair then moved beside where she was seated. He’d sat on the sidelines long enough and he was ready to get in the game.

Mike unfastens his belt then lowers his slacks before taking a fistful of Dana’s hair and roughly turning her face toward him. “Don’t you fucking gag this time.” He said as he pressed his cock between her lips then starts to fuck her face.

Her moans as she rams the dildo into her pussy vibrate through Mike’s cock exquisitely as a trail of drool starts to form at the edge of her mouth.

Dana grins when Mike joins her and Brett. Dana kicks her lips as she sees Mike's cock and eagerly opens her mouth, "no Sir, no gagging." Dana keeps her mouth wide open for Mike's cock to fuck her face.

Brett smiles, "that's a good slut 2 holes filled." Dana moans around Mike's cock as she fucks her pussy. She garbles around Mike's cock, "please can I cum?" Brett shakes his head, "no slut, not yet." Dana screams around Mike's cock in frustration.

Brett tells Mike, "we should make this slut air tight." Dana gets wide eyed, "what does that mean?"

Mike grins at Brett at his suggestion then nods. "Yeah, I think she needs all of those holes filled." he says before withdrawing from her mouth. Brett withdraws the large dildo from her gaping cunt then takes her by the hand, lifting her from the chair then guiding her over to the bed. "Don't worry, I think you're going to love it."

Mike follows them to the bed and climbs on just as Brett shoves Dana onto it. Backing to the headboard Mike grips a handful of Dana's hair then pulls her forward until her face is in his lap. "You can keep sucking that dick." he says as he forces himself once again between her lips.

Climbing onto the bed behind her Brett lets a long strand of spit fall from his mouth onto the dildo then teases it against her puckered ass. "Mmm, I think you're going to love this in your ass." he says with a grin as he begins so slowly press it in. Mike, thinking Dana might be apprehensive holds her in place as she groans around his cock while Brett works the dildo further and further into her ass. "Fuck, she's taking all of that thing." he says, marveling at how it was stretching her.
With it deep inside her Brett guided his cock into her pussy then pressed in. "God that's fucking tight." he says, as he presses deeper into her until she's taken his entire length. As he begins to thrust into her his pelvis slaps against the dildo planted in her ass pushing it deeper with each thrust.

Dana feels herself shoved to the bed and she gets nervous but oh so excited. She eagerly takes Mike's cock back down her throat, moaning around the head.

Dana feels Brett play with her ass a little and then feels the dildo start to invade her ass. She fights a little bit but feels Mike holding her in place so she relaxes as best she can. Taking the entire dildo into her ass she feels the fullest she has ever felt.

She almost jumps as she feels Brett starting to work his cock into her pussy. With the dildo in her ass his cock feels massive. Dana can barely stay still as she moves back and forth between Mike and Brett, taking both their cocks.

Brett grins, "oh yes a nice airtight slut." He starts fucking her a little faster, "she is so tight I am not gonna last long." Dana sucks on Mike's cock harder as she squeezes down ob Brett's cock. Brett slaps her ass, "oh do I love a good ass jiggle." Dana's ass jiggles and bounces against Brett's thrusts.

Dana's pussy clenches harder down ob Brett's cock and he slows his thrusts, "no cumming until we do slut." Dana screams around Mike's cock in frustration. Brett only grins and starts to speed up again before he yells out, "yessss," and cums deep inside her pussy.

Back