Story sent back due to lack of kink - can anyone help?

I admit that it's not generally as rough as when they opened the IKEA in Tottenham and had to call riot police after someone got stabbed and people were fighting over £49 sofas with machetes, but I suspect it's mainly because the 2011 Croydon riots would be peanuts compared to what would happen if our IKEA closed.
IKEA has a lot of things but I never saw their sofas with machetes. I need to look again.😉

I'll go to my corner now...

Hi all,

My most recent story was sent back with the following message:
  • Literotica is an erotic fiction community centered on the sharing of human adult fantasies. While we do not have a policy against a lack of kink in submissions from EmilyMiller, we do ask that all work published by her contains at least some bizarre fetish or non-mainstream sex. This story contained none of: anal, gang bangs, femdom pegging, tentacles, urine drinking, restrained impact play or school uniforms. Are you feeling well? Please see this FAQ for more information: https://literotica.com/faq/publishing/publishing-emilymiller
Had anyone else had this message, and any advice what I should do about it?

Thanks in advance.

Em
I use a hair straightener to iron out the kinks.... Oh, and the curls.

Hi all,

• Literotica is an erotic fiction community centered on the sharing of human adult fantasies. While we do not have a policy against a lack of kink in submissions from EmilyMiller, we do ask that all work published by her contains at least some bizarre fetish or non-mainstream sex. This story contained none of: anal, gang bangs, femdom pegging, tentacles, urine drinking, restrained impact play or school uniforms. Are you feeling well? Please see this FAQ for more information: https://literotica.com/faq/publishing/publishing-emilymiller

Thanks in advance.

Em
Anal butt probe scene maybe? Sorry if someone already suggested that.

My alien butt probe was a lot of fun, and I got a "bring a friend" coupon for next time, so let me know if you're interested 🥰👽

Are humans so inherently uninteresting that our arses are the only bit of us that aliens want to examine?

Starting last year, all Alien Anal Insertion Procedures have been outsourced to a company in a particular star system.

So...alien butt probes have become a Sirius problem.

Starting last year, all Alien Anal Insertion Procedures have been outsourced to a company in a particular star system.

So...alien butt probes have become a Sirius problem.
Funnily enough, I did reference that movie in my space tentacle story 🤣. Twice I think.

Em

Sir Terry Pratchett defined the difference between eroticism and kink as "the difference between using a feather and using the whole chicken."

I'd suggest reviewing your draft, inserting an extra chicken, and then inserting something into that chicken.

Given that it's Christmas Eve, a turkey would probably also suffice.

(And, maybe, a nice salmon and cream cheese starter *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*)

Tentacle monsters always enjoy it.

Em
So, if that’s the case, put the tentacle monster in a school girl uniform and organize a gang bang with some female demons so they can fuck him in the ass. Pegging and self grown demon cocks are both allowed of course.

If he gets too squirmy, you can always tie him down.

So, if that’s the case, put the tentacle monster in a school girl uniform and organize a gang bang with some female demons so they can fuck him in the ass. Pegging and self grown demon cocks are both allowed of course.

If he gets too squirmy, you can always tie him down.
Getting a little carried away, hun. Mint tea is good. Or vodka shots.

Hi all,

Thanks in advance.

Em
How come we/I didn’t get that message from we/I’s last story?

We/I is very confused.

🤔🤔🤔

Back